I-force begins

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Iike I stated earlier I purchased testabolan , reversitol , intimidate , hemavol , zma , maximize v2. I'm 45 years old 239 lbs 14% bf . My goal is to get leaner with hope of not losing to much weight . I don't eat past 8 pm at all so my meals start at 7 am - 7 pm .. My workouts start at 530 am then I'm at work by 8. This past Monday was the fist start of this cycle which I plan to run for 8 weeks . I will be posting weekly being that I'm so busy with work and life in general . So far this past week I've felt good nothing to brag about but I must say hemavol is my favorite at the moment , the pumps are insane I love it. As far as all the other pills I am taking nothing to report yet . I will post a pic this week with a starting and ending pic . Well I hope all of you who are fathers enjoy a wonderful day, I'm off to Shea stadium with my boys .. Until next week .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man, that is ONE hell of an amazing stack you have laid out there, especially at 8 weeks worth! We at I-Force truly appreciate your investment and trust you placed in I-Force Nutrition by making such a large purchase.

I am looking forward to your progress. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything at all! best of luck!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine working out soo early, how has it been so far?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Killer stash and welcome to the small group of early birds, for me 4am is my gym time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck of a stack you have there bro! I workout early too but I work the midnight shift so my early is 5pm lol

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
So far so good I'm feeling leaner and more aggressive in the gym especially early lol.. I have to give intimidate credit I'm sleeping like a rock!!! Waking up energized and focused ! I'm loving this stack !! I only see my self getting better . As for working out in the morning I love it my body automatically wakes up without an alarm im trained that way lol ..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far so good I'm feeling leaner and more aggressive in the gym especially early lol.. I have to give intimidate credit I'm sleeping like a rock!!! Waking up energized and focused ! I'm loving this stack !! I only see my self getting better . As for working out in the morning I love it my body automatically wakes up without an alarm im trained that way lol ..
Glad you are enjoying it so far!! I miss the deep sleep, I am really considering running it just for its sleep effects lol.. but very serious.

Mike

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Week two is done with this stack , progress is coming alone real well . Lifting wise in the gym is going solid , my strength is up considering I'm very careful in the gym do to three herniated disc in my back , that's why I don't give any details on my routine because I'm limited on lifts but I have worked around my problem so I'm happy with the progress . I'm posting this afternoon a pic since it's only two weeks into the stack .. Enjoy your day ..

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Okay week four coming up and my sleep is insane !! As for my body I'm leaning up I was 240 lbs and now I'm at 238 so I'm impressed .. My strength is stable so no complaints at all. So far loving this stack to the fullest..

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Good results! Keep it up!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you have something special going on! Can't wait to see how it works out in the end!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn i JUUST found this!

I love the look of the stack!
and the results even better!
time to tell your friends about the great results!

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
pic for 4th week

resized front.JPG
front resized week 4.JPG

hope these pics are visiable , loving my stack and progress , ive had some guys at work ask what am i on lmao!! i just keep it moving with my i-force bag :laugh:

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Looking good man! Jealous of your stack. Iforce is starting to become my favorite brand, along with SNS. Love my protean, hemavol, and intimidate. Got some compete on the way!

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Looking good man! Jealous of your stack. Iforce is starting to become my favorite brand, along with SNS. Love my protean, hemavol, and intimidate. Got some compete on the way!
Let me know how that compete works for you.. I love me some I- force products

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Get some better lighting for your pics, man! You look like a big dude though. Good to see you're excited about making progress. That's what it's all about.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Get some better lighting for your pics, man! You look like a big dude though. Good to see you're excited about making progress. That's what it's all about.
Oh okay I thought that I'm sorry I'm just tall not big lol .. I'll see what I can do tonight thanks though..

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
okay better lighting sorry

more me today sunday 007.JPG
more me today sunday 006.JPG
more me today sunday 005.JPG
okay fatty on the prowel lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lighting is much better.. Solid base man, especially for your age. Nice to see someone your age trying to peak, not giving up.

Mike

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Week five and it just gets better .. My lifts are all solid and I have lost 4 lbs but have leaned out more I will not complain. I'm planning my next stack as the weeks wound down ...

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
iforce products are amazing! anybody try compete yet?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
compete is amazing, best part is Im able to cut down my stimulant doses because fo the carnitines :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving loving loving lemon drop right now!
Got my tangerine yesterday. Flavor blew me away.. I really need to try the vms and rvc protean based off how awesome compete flavor is.

Above jn230 said he was able to cut down on stims, if I am sensitive to stims, would it not be ok to do my normal 1 scoop WF pre? Or do the carnitines not make that much difference

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can still use your normal pre-wo when using compete...no issues at all.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Okay I have a question , I would like to know when can I start taking my bulk daa from prime force , im on my 6th week of my cycle and for how long should this be taken ? There have been so many discussions on this so I'm a little confused. Second can compete become one of my staples with my other products.. Thanks guys I advance

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can still use your normal pre-wo when using compete...no issues at all.
Sounds good. Great job on the tangerine. I don't workout till 5, but I'm staring at it, wanting to mix a glass lol.

And not to hijack thread, but no need to open new thread:

Will protean come in samples?
And if I'm someone who has major stomach issues from daa, would intimidate cause same issue. I haven't seen any reports of it, but I'm reluctant to try it since anything over 1 gram daa turns me into upside down volcano

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my tangerine yesterday. Flavor blew me away.. I really need to try the vms and rvc protean based off how awesome compete flavor is.

Above jn230 said he was able to cut down on stims, if I am sensitive to stims, would it not be ok to do my normal 1 scoop WF pre? Or do the carnitines not make that much difference
But did you get your shirt is the million dollar question? If so, did the sleeves remain intact? :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But did you get your shirt is the million dollar question? If so, did the sleeves remain intact? :D
Haha yeah I received it. Gonna be long time till I can try it on, it's a large I'm between 2xl and 3xl. So no the sleeves would have had to be cut off me with scissors lmao

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah I received it. Gonna be long time till I can try it on, it's a large I'm between 2xl and 3xl. So no the sleeves would have had to be cut off me with scissors lmao
Lol, usually it's the other way around on the sizes. I was surprised it was large. I got 2XL company shirts I can't wear.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All my iforce shirts sleeves are stretched out from that there hemavol :p

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cut the sleeves and rocked it to the gym. Still Pretty bad ass. Amirite?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I cut the sleeves and rocked it to the gym. Still Pretty bad ass. Amirite?
50% of my shirts are like this...........like Mac says, im cultivating mass here, gotta show off the progress :p

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just need to buy myself some tommy bahama shirts for bulking :cool:
Lol

Got me thinking of Mac saying "predator is better than transporter 2 based off body mass alone."