John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im interested in knowing what you take off cycle to keep your muscle and possibility keep gaining, spill your beans

During cycle I reduce supplement volume a bit- grant it, I still use lots on cycle, and when its time to be off I use more via natural anabolics.

I am doing an 11-oxo bridge right now and pct starts in two weeks

right now
high quality multi
vit c
glucoasmine
fish oils
creatine mono
beta alanine
7-spray
daa (been on this a long time-love the stuff)
glycobol
testopro
lclt
not using stoked untill 4-5 weeks
agmantine
caffiene
phenibut as needed
3z
hghpro
tyrosine
raspberry ketones- 2 grams a day for fatloss
African mango (appetite suppression- I like staying lean and mean, 10-12 % on my inbody520 scale at my gym year round)
recoverpro (bcaa's in between meals, first thign in morning, pre intra workouts-sometimes post)
Whey (myofusion probiotic for the patented proboitic gaspari has-good stuff and pretty yummy for whey protein)
bromleimon (spelling- its a protein digestive enzymes found in pinnapples-good for joint pain as well)
sometimes aloe vera for digestive
thinking of adding in 5-htp for appetite suppression (it works by increasing serotonin, which suppresses appreciate-take this at at night)

thats what im taking for natty stuff off cycle supplements, please share yours

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Blast and cruise for life!

Jk, very few supplements are worth it, tho. I like agmatine and stimulants. Beyond that just some vitamins and protein.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Dam dude u have a lot of stuff. I just run with orange triad, protein, fish oil, creatine, and food

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking supplements ten years and have used pretty much everything, spent so much money on them over the years and truly believe that as minimal as some are, they really help, esp synergy of two or more supplements.

I wish I could stay on hormones for life and not have sides-. I feel its crucial to come off and give your body a good break and use the non hormonal supplements to retain the mass gained on cycle. As for blasting and cruising I feel daa is nice for keeping testosterone in optimal ranges off cycle (and its good choice on cycle as well)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Strictly for maintaining on-cycle gains? Try arachidonic acid (X-Factor), ALCAR (SNS), COP (SNS), and glycerol (controlled labs) preworkout, combined. Erase and Anabeta Elite are also good options

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to have to give that A Mango a go one of these days.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm going to have to give that A Mango a go one of these days.
If you're a fan of [biased] research, cissus + african mango is apparently synergistic. Adding 1 cap SNS Cissus XT to your daily African Mango regimen would be sufficient to improve fat loss.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Off cycle, well most of the time i take.

Dhea
Daa
Usp cissus
Cod liver oil
Glucosamine, msn, chondoitin
Vit c
Phoshatidyl serine

Plus my pre wo supps, usually a mix of ds craze, mp assault and liquid fury.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strictly for maintaining on-cycle gains? Try arachidonic acid (X-Factor), ALCAR (SNS), COP (SNS), and glycerol (controlled labs) preworkout, combined. Erase and Anabeta Elite are also good options
I tried x factor back in the day and it made my joints worse than they were at they time. It was bad. may have to try it again. Thank you Coop Ive heard good things about it, just my experience was a bad one. That said, I am willing to give it a try again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I tried x factor back in the day and it made my joints worse than they were at they time. It was bad. may have to try it again. Thank you Coop Ive heard good things about it, just my experience was a bad one. That said, I am willing to give it a try again.
If you do give it a try, I highly recommend the original X-Factor + 2g ALCAR + 3 scoops Glycergrow preworkout on workout days only. As for your joints, as long as you are timing your support supplements away from the preworkout window by 4+ hours, you will be fine. Feel free to use fish oil, orange triad, cissus, the whole 9 yards.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
holy shyt, are they serious with that dosing/pricing on the x-factor? 4 a day? that stuff will put you in the poor-house within 50 days.....
Proper dosing is workout days only. I buy a 100 softgel bottle for 38 bucks, and at 4 workouts a week, it lasts over 6 weeks.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Proper dosing is workout days only. I buy a 100 softgel bottle for 38 bucks, and at 4 workouts a week, it lasts over 6 weeks.
thats better, I was looking at ED dosing and that means at least 3 bottles for 50 days.....and over 120 bucks. they probably should suggest WO day only dosing on their label, if that is the appropriate protocol :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
thats better, I was looking at ED dosing and that means at least 3 bottles for 50 days.....and over 120 bucks. they probably should suggest WO day only dosing on their label, if that is the appropriate protocol :D
The cost has always been what has turned me off about the product.