DAA with Erase and ZMA

Besbro

Awards
Hello, I've read plenty of great things about DAA. Here is what I am planning.
4 DAA in the morning, 1 Erase and ZMA before bed. My question, is one Erase enough?

Thanks!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I would use the DAA before bed or pre-workout (40 mins) now as for erase why take just one? Are you trying to make a bottle last 90 days? 2 would be better, 1 morning 1 afternoon and you'd get 45 days worth that way. Might cause joint pain from low estrogen, add a joint supp to the mix if you do get dry joints. Just my opinion though, lets see what others think. I've read that calcium can effect zma absorption, so do some research, if you have dairy with dinner it might decrease effect. I never had much use for zma myself, but I hope it works for you!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Everything sounds fine, though I'd aim for a minimum of 2 caps Erase daily, both taken in the AM on an empty stomach with the DAA.

The ZMA can be taken pre-bed, preferably on an empty stomach.

Besbro

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I have no problem picking up another bottle of Erase, I just could not find any consistent answer on how much and when to take Erase. Some posts say one, some two, the bottle says 3 ( I think?). Just wondering what is recommended by the experts here!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd take 3-4 caps a day if it was cost-feasible.

Besbro

Awards
So should I take DAA in the morning or before bed with the Erase and ZMA?