Best pre-workout ?

xGetSwole

Awards
I've tried many pre workouts, jacked, c4, neuro core, assault, shotgun, razor8, etc. But what do you guys think the best one is ? In terms of strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity, etc. All feedback is appreciated !

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
For me ds craze.

But honestly, you're better off looking at reviews, and seeing what works best for you.

boogyman

Awards
I have been using FocusXT for about a week and its great. I like it because its versatile, I hav used it for a few other things besides working out. Yesterday I used it at work while preparing for a meeting I had to conduct last minute and I think it really helped. I found drinking it on empty stomach one hour before lifting works best for me. A few times I have had to force myself to leave the gym, I keep wanting to add an extra movement or 2 because I kinda get into a "zone".

It does not do much, if anything for pumps, but I have also been using Purple Wraath intra workout, and its another great product. I start sipping it on the way to the gym and try and finish it about 10 minutes before my workout ends.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have been using FocusXT for about a week and its great. I like it because its versatile, I hav used it for a few other things besides working out. Yesterday I used it at work while preparing for a meeting I had to conduct last minute and I think it really helped. I found drinking it on empty stomach one hour before lifting works best for me. A few times I have had to force myself to leave the gym, I keep wanting to add an extra movement or 2 because I kinda get into a "zone".

It does not do much, if anything for pumps, but I have also been using Purple Wraath intra workout, and its another great product. I start sipping it on the way to the gym and try and finish it about 10 minutes before my workout ends.
While Focus XT is a very versatile supplement, it has no ingredients specifically geared toward increasing the pump, although adding in a scoop or two of our citmal and/or 1g Agmatine changes that.

boogyman

Awards
Thats one of the reasons I use the Purple Wraath. Between the citmal and the aminos, its adds the stuff I am missing. The two work very well together IMO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you looking for in your pre workout? Pump? Energy? Endurance? All of the above?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
While Focus XT is a very versatile supplement, it has no ingredients specifically geared toward increasing the pump, although adding in a scoop or two of our citmal and/or 1g Agmatine changes that.
i do exactly this with some lclt and its amazing

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think AX SuperSize or SAN Fierce would be a great option for you. They are my current favorites.

I was sent quite a few samples of SAN Fierce(thanks!) and I was very impressed.

purebred

I've tried many pre workouts, jacked, c4, neuro core, assault, shotgun, razor8, etc. But what do you guys think the best one is ? In terms of strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity, etc. All feedback is appreciated !
AEN PreSurge Unleashed

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
reformulated White FLOOD, pump and focus is clean.

PM me for samples

purebred

I'm not gonna lie, I always chuckle a bit when company reps respond to these threads. :) love you guys!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Craze,white flood v2, c4 extreme, fierce, FOCUS XT, natty v, Eca, ragNOrok
C-bol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supersize will definitely aid in the energy and pump department.

The P-Phenethylbenzamide and the Neuropeptide Alpha will cleanly stimulate the CNS while the creatine monohydrate and the Leucine Nitrate will add big time pumps.

Among the numerous other benefits Supersize will provide these will satisfy your main points.

Other pre workouts that i enjoy are craze and vpx friction.

TitanTide816

Awards
I am really digging the new Maximize (w/o 1,3). Clean, great ingredients, plus I add in 1.6g of Beta Alinine and it's on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is going to have their own preference, but for me personally nothing comes close to ASSAULT!

Energy and pump is what I want the most
If you want energy anything with a hefty dose of stimulants, or if it contains Geranium, will work. A pump you can achieve through manipulating your training, but can enhance it with using something that includes NO boosters in its ingredient profile.

There are many products out there that do both - the newest version of Assault gives me all this (stacked with NO Infuse).

~Rosie~

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I like K-Otic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

terminator

terminator

Awards
When it comes to strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity my favorite pre-workout has to be NOX-CG3 XTREME. I got it because it had a lot of Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and Beta Alanine and it tasted great (Fruit Punch flavor).

After 2 weeks of using it, my strength was the highest it's ever been, the pump is really intense on arm days, the focus is perfect and it doesn't give me insomnia or anxiety.

I also like Assault, but it was too sweet (blue raspberry flavor) and had too much caffeine (I was awake until 2:00 am and my heart rate was pretty high). SuperPump Max was also decent.

I didn't notice anything special about N.O. Xplode except for more frequent trips to the bathroom.

purebred

When it comes to strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity my favorite pre-workout has to be NOX-CG3 XTREME. I got it because it had a lot of Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and Beta Alanine and it tasted great (Fruit Punch flavor).

After 2 weeks of using it, my strength was the highest it's ever been, the pump is really intense on arm days, the focus is perfect and it doesn't give me insomnia or anxiety.

I also like Assault, but it was too sweet (blue raspberry flavor) and had too much caffeine (I was awake until 2:00 am and my heart rate was pretty high). SuperPump Max was also decent.

I didn't notice anything special about N.O. Xplode except for more frequent trips to the bathroom.
I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a few PWOs that have been decent. As a powerlifter, however, the 'pump' is not significant to me all. A true ECA stack with 100% grape juice works well and is cheap. Universal Shock Therapy is good stuff without a crazy amount of caffeine. Maniac by AI Sports is awesome - great flavors and very effective without a crash. My absolute favorite for focus and intensity is Animal Rage - the flavor is less than desirable but a scoop and a half does wonders to my training.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
Too much antioxidant pre can cause issue

terminator

terminator

Awards
I would be interested to read up more on it. I read somewhere that more than 1g vitamin c as ascorbic acid could have pro-oxidative effects. I offset the stimulant effects of caffeine by going with pre-workouts with little to no caffeine :) , but it would seem that I'm in the minority.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would be interested to read up more on it. I read somewhere that more than 1g vitamin c as ascorbic acid could have pro-oxidative effects. I offset the stimulant effects of caffeine by going with pre-workouts with little to no caffeine :) , but it would seem that I'm in the minority.
Stick to a stim free then.
Using formula X intra workout and c-bol pre.
Best stuff ATM trying to kick caffeine

treezy z

Awards
best workouts i had were on c4, for "feel good" i liked hemo rage. giving ds craze a go tommorow, hoping it blows both away.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and agmatine

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vitamin C and pantethine. Decrease conversion of DHEA to cortisol

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
D stunner, in the top 3 IMO and easily one of the cheapest

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anadraulic state gt, or "asgt" by lg sciences, dont knock it till you try it.....pm me if interested

Roduk

Awards
Another vote for C4, clean energy, it allows me to squeeze a couple more reps than craze or jack3d in my latter sets. no crash after you feel great. It usually clears my bowls about 5 minutes after taking it but at least its before your workout. Tastes amazing. Mixes well. I usually need 1.5 scoops.

Wlgsciences

Awards
Epic, but you can't get it yet, only I have it right now....bwahahahahahah :)

Comming soon tho!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I am really digging the new Maximize (w/o 1,3). Clean, great ingredients, plus I add in 1.6g of Beta Alinine and it's on.

Awesome!!! Thanks for letting us know. I occasionally add 3 caps of SNS BA with my Maximize Intense. As I mentioned in the other thread, we are currently working on a 5th flavor for Maximize Intense. It is being done at the same place that does the flavor work for our Hemavol and Compete... So looking forward to it

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Tried several pre workout supps. Hemo rage black was reccomended to me by a mate. Seriously don't bother. Yes it gives awesome energy and pumps and is great for recovery between sets. However it's no where near worth it for the crash you get afterwards. Never experienced anything like it. Jitters, feeling sick, depressed, dehydrated (no matter how much water you drink) and generally feeling like you've spent the previous night drinking till your liver was gonna drop out your a*se. Best pre workout supp by far is a power called Hard Nox from muscledepartment.com, wicked energy and pumps but no crash. I've known people have a double scoop before a night out to save on having to buy booze. Oh and it's wicked cheap too.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol > Maximize Intense