Best pre-workout ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. best workouts i had were on c4, for "feel good" i liked hemo rage. giving ds craze a go tommorow, hoping it blows both away.

2. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

3. Quote Originally Posted by purebred
    I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
    Vitamin C and pantethine. Decrease conversion of DHEA to cortisol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Focus xt and agmatine
    + CM and BA and COP /
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. D stunner, in the top 3 IMO and easily one of the cheapest

6. Quote Originally Posted by AxPoz View Post
    D stunner, in the top 3 IMO and easily one of the cheapest

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Supersize will definitely aid in the energy and pump department.

the creatine monohydrate and the Leucine Nitrate will add big time pumps.

7. anadraulic state gt, or "asgt" by lg sciences, dont knock it till you try me if interested

8. I am in love with c4. It treats me well

9. Another vote for C4, clean energy, it allows me to squeeze a couple more reps than craze or jack3d in my latter sets. no crash after you feel great. It usually clears my bowls about 5 minutes after taking it but at least its before your workout. Tastes amazing. Mixes well. I usually need 1.5 scoops.

10. Epic, but you can't get it yet, only I have it right now....bwahahahahahah

Comming soon tho!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TitanTide816 View Post
    I am really digging the new Maximize (w/o 1,3). Clean, great ingredients, plus I add in 1.6g of Beta Alinine and it's on.

Awesome!!! Thanks for letting us know. I occasionally add 3 caps of SNS BA with my Maximize Intense. As I mentioned in the other thread, we are currently working on a 5th flavor for Maximize Intense. It is being done at the same place that does the flavor work for our Hemavol and Compete... So looking forward to it

12. Tried several pre workout supps. Hemo rage black was reccomended to me by a mate. Seriously don't bother. Yes it gives awesome energy and pumps and is great for recovery between sets. However it's no where near worth it for the crash you get afterwards. Never experienced anything like it. Jitters, feeling sick, depressed, dehydrated (no matter how much water you drink) and generally feeling like you've spent the previous night drinking till your liver was gonna drop out your a*se. Best pre workout supp by far is a power called Hard Nox from, wicked energy and pumps but no crash. I've known people have a double scoop before a night out to save on having to buy booze. Oh and it's wicked cheap too.

13. Hemavol > Maximize Intense
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!

14. This week i have changed up to Focus xt (cotton candy),Agmatine , 1 Adrena G.....and that delicious tangy tangerine Compete for intra

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

15. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Hemavol > Maximize Intense
    I agree

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM