Please Help!!! (serious inquiries only please)

RogerRyan171

Awards
I am 21 years old. I know a little bit about anabolics, but alot about legal supps, and dieting. I know how to use weights and how to train. One thing I am clueless on is what Tst booster to use. I am abot 185lbs. take in about 200g protein a day, and 16g creatine. I have 1 andro and 4ad along with an E block, however after some research I am going to wait a little whilie until using those. I want to get bulk!!!! I have researched that a tst boost is the way to go. PLEASE HELP!! please only recommend products you have past history with. Thankyou!!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Just eat well, and train well.

Once you have that nailed, then look at supps.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of Creatine dude and look into daa for a test booster bro

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of Creatine dude and look into daa for a test booster bro
Agreed unless in the loading phase i've read quite a few articles saying that maintenance of creatine can be done with 2 - 5 grams...

Look into Anabeta my friend

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Agreed unless in the loading phase i've read quite a few articles saying that maintenance of creatine can be done with 2 - 5 grams...

Look into Anabeta my friend
Yea I have seen quite a few knowledgeable people on here stating the same dosages for creatine. Anabeta is solid too man as Valdez said. I am on day 8 of an Anabeta stack and feeling beastly. I am up 3lbs so far and but my waist continues to shrink, all good gains.