thermos

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Any of yall know of any good non stim fat burners? Ive been on a cut for four weeks using oxy elite pro, reduce xt and erase pro. Im not really liking the stimmed out feel i get from oep and i would like to continue the cut for another 2-3 weeks.

Its odd for me however; I have a fairly high stim tolerance and this stuff has me speeding all day. I am taking one in the am before breakfast around 8 and the second dose at 1 pm. Should i lower the dose to one or should i discontinue usa all together?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pick up some Shift by Synthetic Supplements man. That stuff ss golden, its my go to for a recomp or cut when its close to beach season.

Also spread out your doses. If you take one at 8am take the other at 3pm-4pm. That should make a little bit of a difference. I have a high stim tolerance as well man. It sucks sometimes.

Remember 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any of yall know of any good non stim fat burners? Ive been on a cut for four weeks using oxy elite pro, reduce xt and erase pro. Im not really liking the stimmed out feel i get from oep and i would like to continue the cut for another 2-3 weeks.

Its odd for me however; I have a fairly high stim tolerance and this stuff has me speeding all day. I am taking one in the am before breakfast around 8 and the second dose at 1 pm. Should i lower the dose to one or should i discontinue usa all together?
Reduce dosage, if stim free is what you want then look into scouting some DCP bottles from genomyx or go for my combo of fat-melting stuff when I am on a stim break:

-PLCAR
-ALCAR
-LCLT
-TTA 500
-ALPHA T2
-Raspberry Ketones

Add in a GDA and you are set, yes it sounds like a lot , but they work prety good haha, make sure to take ALCAR, PLCAR, LCLT on an empty stomach as it helps more towards your goal and they will yield a nootropic effect, well the ALCAR mainly, and the RK can be with a meal, ALPHAT2 and TTA would be best in a fasted state also, if you look into DCP is has many of this ingredients and it is a solid choice, however I would NOT pass on the Alpha-t2.

If you want to continue with OEP try to reduce dosage and build up to it , example:

Day 1-3:
-1 OEP AM (before food)

Day 4-11:
-1 OEP AM
-1 OEP PM

Day 12-17:
-2 OEP AM

Day 17-onwards:
-2 OEP am + 1 OEP evening

A friend of mine built up a tolerance like that, could try it out, I am HIGHLY tolerant to stims so I basically just popped OEP like candy at 2-1 dosage since day one hehe.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Iforce tt33 works very well for me, i get quite sweaty when taking it.

And it's quite cheap, as fat burners go.

Stacking it with dexaprine is even better, but that's a stim of course.

I can't go near raspberry ketones, shredabull is loaded with it. I suffered with painful stomach cramps from it.

Heard good things about alpha t2 as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genomyx AlphaBurn, Genomyx DCP, SNS TTA-500, SNS Thyrocaps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
EC + AlphaBurn + TTA is my favorite stack so far. So much win. I keep AB and Ephedrine stocked like protein powder :D
THAT is a solid ECY (well alpha y) stack!! and...something I might have to look around to getting my hands on for my next cut hahaha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TT-33 = 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine + 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine + methylcobalamin

basically...pure win.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
EC + AlphaBurn + TTA is my favorite stack so far. So much win. I keep AB and Ephedrine stocked like protein powder :D
Did you get a sneak peak at my stash....thats my fav

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 17
double s Supplement Auction 0
double s Supplements 6
Supplements 6