Has anyone seen/tried indigo 3G?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I was just over at tnation reading an article and read over the ad for indigo 3g, their nutrient partitioner that makes some quite outrageous claims. Let me preface by saying I don't think I would ever purchase a t-nation product (a 2 week supply of this stuff is $160), but I've never seen the ingredient (cyanidin 3-glucoside) in this stuff in anything else. Is it just that it's just a very expensive extract, and it works very well, or is it just overpriced and overhyped?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I was just over at tnation reading an article and read over the ad for indigo 3g, their nutrient partitioner that makes some quite outrageous claims. Let me preface by saying I don't think I would ever purchase a t-nation product (a 2 week supply of this stuff is $160), but I've never seen the ingredient (cyanidin 3-glucoside) in this stuff in anything else. Is it just that it's just a very expensive extract, and it works very well, or is it just overpriced and overhyped?
I'm tracking overpriced and overhyped. It was originally sold for like twice as much and came in a pelican case.