Glycobol+Pink magic stack questions

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
Would stacking pm & glycobol be benifical while also running kre and creapure?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure...what for?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're eating right then certainly. But I don't think there is a magic supplement for gaining weight.

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
Yeah that'd be heaven sent..lol but it's not that I have a problem with the weight gaining I just need a boost I always just wanna stick to nattys and not have to worry about messing with much in my body

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you have those items on hand I say go for it. If not, I would take a serious look at Reversitol V2 or Erase/Prime stack instead of the Pink Magic. Also, Ageforce is reformulating their Testo/100 patch and the new version should be available this month. Might be doing some giveaways soon too.
I ran the Testo patch at double dose during my last pct and the effects were as close to a steroid as it gets without being hormonal.
Run that creatine every day though. Try not to miss a day.

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
Ive got them, but all I've heard about prime is no good !

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten phenomenal strength gains from it where as Pink Magic did nothing for me. Trial and error I guess though.

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
Yeah lots of stuff is also depending on the person, some people love certain stuff, some hate it! Lol

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic...dear god. If you want an actual test booster that's good, look at iforce's intimidate and fadogia. LH levels through the roof.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Most people that say prime is no good don't know anything about it. I've used prime and love it. I actually have 3 bottles now with a 4th on the way. A lot of times with prime the more you take of it the better it is. But it is definitely better than pm IMO.

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
On my 3rd day of pump fuel, pm, and glycobol. I'm getting pretty good lifts. pwo is amazing and I'm getting really good lifts. I'm pumped up all day! \m/

Chase50

Chase50

Awards
Alright so I've been on now for 5 days, and I'm taking a trip out to the lake for 3 days and I hav no way of lifting, should I still be taking pm & glyco?