DAA/ TRIAZOLE USERS?

Hooper88

Awards
I started taking DAA last week along with triazole. Im not sure if what ive been feeling so far is placebo, Ive read alot about DDA but is there anyone out there that can actually tell me what to expect from it or possibly share their experiences? Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
By weeks 2-3, I'd expect a rise in libido, mood, energy, sleep, and strength.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Triazole has blood work to show a hefty (can't remember how much) increase in test by day 5. Sodium DAA has been shown the raise test by an average of 42% in 12 days.

Running both together you should notice the effect mentioned by Mr Cooper within 7-10 days. How much of the effects you have will depend upon your age. If you are in your 20s your test will naturally high so you won't notice the effects of increased test as much as you would if you were in your 40s+.

Good luck with the run, it's a great cycle.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
i find my arms are pumped all day, more than anything.. and i get more pumped every gym visit. libido went down, but the quick fire anger some days is scary lol.

Would I run it again... maybe... quie a lot of cost (AI and prolactin support) for the benefits. I wouldnt say im £50 better looking than last month, except for my hard work!

primetime32

Awards
Tried DAA with Triazole and DAA with Erase and, without question, i saw better results while on Erase. Not saying Triazole isn't good, but it wasn't for me.

Hooper88

Awards
Ive got erase pro aswell however im not completely happy with what i heard eg lots of joint pain etc. It seems like the pro version is a bit much. Did you try it with normal erase or was it pro?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Some folk never respond to DAA, possibly as they have high test levels already?

I personally do, muscles appear fuller and my skin gets a bit oily.

Nothing earth shattering, but it certainly worked for me.

Besbro

Awards
Just ordered DAA and Erase for the first time, really looking forward to starting!