Pink Magic Reviews?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Did a search in the forum, didn't find much of anything. This stuff worthwhile? Haven't seen the ingredients before, have an opportunity to get it cheap.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Nevermind, ****ty sale...please disregard

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It received a lot of hype when it first came out but lots its magic quickly (get it? Hahahaha :laugh2:).

I've never tried it nor have I used anything thats listed in its proprietary blend. Its not a lot of bang for the buck - i think youre paying for the name. Decided to do a quick search and reviews have not been positive. I stick to thing I know that work for test boost: fenugreek, 7-keto DHEA, DAA, forslean, and stinging nettle root. Those are ingredients Im fond of.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
It did nothing for me that I noticed...I still have the other bottle that I got with the IC release. I would try to sell it, but I don't think anyone would buy it. I will probably throw it in with a supplement that I respond well to and see if there is any extra effect from throwing PM in with it. Some people have loved it, though. If you are looking for something good to try, Anabeta works really well for me, and from the USP line, I think compound 20 is getting great reviews, and Prime is highly reviewed as well (I didn't respond to either one, but I know people who are crazy about them). Good luck!