Pink Magic Reviews?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Pink Magic Reviews?

Did a search in the forum, didn't find much of anything. This stuff worthwhile? Haven't seen the ingredients before, have an opportunity to get it cheap.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Nevermind, ****ty sale...please disregard
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

It received a lot of hype when it first came out but lots its magic quickly (get it? Hahahaha ).

I've never tried it nor have I used anything thats listed in its proprietary blend. Its not a lot of bang for the buck - i think youre paying for the name. Decided to do a quick search and reviews have not been positive. I stick to thing I know that work for test boost: fenugreek, 7-keto DHEA, DAA, forslean, and stinging nettle root. Those are ingredients Im fond of.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

It did nothing for me that I noticed...I still have the other bottle that I got with the IC release. I would try to sell it, but I don't think anyone would buy it. I will probably throw it in with a supplement that I respond well to and see if there is any extra effect from throwing PM in with it. Some people have loved it, though. If you are looking for something good to try, Anabeta works really well for me, and from the USP line, I think compound 20 is getting great reviews, and Prime is highly reviewed as well (I didn't respond to either one, but I know people who are crazy about them). Good luck!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:21 AM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM