axon by antaeus labs...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Curious to see whether or not you ate something before you took Axon the first time, if not try it again after eating a meal consisting of healthy fats. Also, as far as your knee goes, check out Achilles. It should help tremendously
    Saw you posted on BB, No Hype and Kerplunk contradicted a few statements you had, It'd be awesome if you replied.

And if you also had a reply to Neurons quote earlier in the thread.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Saw you posted on BB, No Hype and Kerplunk contradicted a few statements you had, It'd be awesome if you replied.

He is right in that a fatty meal would aid due to the lipophilicity of many constituents in the plant. Hedaragenin may be bunk for CNS stimulation but there are actually some other pretty interesting compounds in the plant, one of which can act on the peripheral b2-adrenergic receptor.
    •   

3. Are you insinuating, though it may not act as a stimulant, it can increase cAMP to a certain degree?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Are you insinuating, though it may not act as a stimulant, it can increase cAMP to a certain degree?
    Not in isolation. It's not a stimulant but it may act as one vicariously in combination with b-receptor agonists (probably more relevant for compounds where receptor downregulation is an issue, I.e. clen)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post

I'll go check them out a little later, but I was asked not to post on BB for the time being, which is why I haven't been back.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    I'll go check them out a little later, but I was asked not to post on BB for the time being, which is why I haven't been back.
    Understood, me and Jake spoke directly as well
    Team En Vitro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs
    By dollar662 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:36 AM