RR's Controlled Labs 30 days of Pain! (feedback...)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall, it's that time again... Planning a 30 day intensive bodyweight cycle.
Each product I will use will have exactly 30 days worth. I
This will be testing out the new equipment I picked up: "the Rack" (as seen on TV), and a new mountain bike.

the-rack-workout-station.jpg

The Stack
Blue Gene (anabolic optimizer)
5 tabs pre-workout

Blue GrowtH (GH booster/sleep help)

5 caps prebed
Purple PSYKO (Leucine + Hydrowhey)
2 scoops during workout
Green MAGnitude (Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Tyrosine, etc)
1 scoop pre workout

Orange Stack (TRIad, Oximega fishoil & Greens)
with meals

Gold FEAST
(post workout protein, carbs, fats, veggies & fruits)

notes on stack:
the Blue Gene & Green MAG will provide a heavy punch to fuel my workout. I opted out of stims or pump products, as Blue Gene seems to do the trick on both ends.
The Purple PSYKO & Gold Feast I'm really counting on to increase recovery, as well as the Orange stack. Recovery will be a major part in making this work, as the workout itself is quite grueling (I've done it twice before.) The strong dose of Leucine, Hydrowhey and protein/carb blend in Gold Feast should be enough.

The other aspect of recovery I will need is the Blue GrowtH. Luckily (or unluckily?) I'm unemployed so I'll be able to sleep in during the mornings.

The Workout

Mondays & Thursdays - Upper Body
the 300
100 pushups
100 inverted rows
100 dips​
This will be done as fast as possible, switching from exercise to exercise (30 pushups, 20 pullups, rotating so that it equals 300.)

Tuesdays & Satudays - Lowerbody

300 bodyweight squats, 20 minute bike ride.
As you can see, it's minimal as far as exercises. Anyone that knows me, know that I take a workout, cut it in half and work twice as hard as what's left. My forte is compound, bodyweight exercises, sometimes with a 20lb weight vest. I've found the best results have been with bodyweight exercises done in a fast paced manner. I cut any direct arm or isolation exercises, as anyone knows large amounts of chins, rows and dips will get the job done.

Any thoughts, comments, concerns will be welcome. I plan on posting my review of said workout, products (both supplements and hardware) when I finish.

Thank you and God bless!
RR

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm I'm subbing in on this one , looks like an epic way to take on BW exercises again and to learn from experience from a fellow AMer :p

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, I will share all the wisdom I can!

What's your take on bodyweight exercises?

I tell ya, give this one a try and youll see a big improvement in physique. At least, I did, and my training partner as well

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I LOVE Body weight exercises , ever since I started doing Chin Ups , Pull Ups , Hammer Ups , my lat spread , lat strength and thickness grew a lot , and biceps went from 14.5" to 15" :) , furthermore adding Dips and weighted dips to my repertoire has given me amazing amounts of strength and got me to break my plateau in bench press and of 50 push ups straight up , I can now do around 61-64 push ups in 1 min and if I keep going I have hit 100 push ups from time to time! I think people should know the importance of this exercises and add them to their routines in a more dedicated way , not only as "warm up" :).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just returned my iron gym pull up bar. Garbage.
What is this that you have?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Thank you sir, I will share all the wisdom I can!

What's your take on bodyweight exercises?

I tell ya, give this one a try and youll see a big improvement in physique. At least, I did, and my training partner as well
I have always enjoyed bw exercises but I feel I do enough of those for a job so I prefer to hit the weights when I do it on my own. That being said I have a pretty good upper body routine if your interested I can post it up. All bw.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Body weight exercises , ever since I started doing Chin Ups , Pull Ups , Hammer Ups , my lat spread , lat strength and thickness grew a lot , and biceps went from 14.5" to 15" :) , furthermore adding Dips and weighted dips to my repertoire has given me amazing amounts of strength and got me to break my plateau in bench press and of 50 push ups straight up , I can now do around 61-64 push ups in 1 min and if I keep going I have hit 100 push ups from time to time! I think people should know the importance of this exercises and add them to their routines in a more dedicated way , not only as "warm up" :).
That's great to hear your into BW stuff. I definitely think cycling calis and heavy weights is a wick way to serious muscle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What is this that you have?
You can do a ton of exercises with it. It works wonders. Yesterday's workout has me feeling swole even still. A lot of the exercises performed on it are shoulder oriented- pull ups, dips, pushups. I love it.

I got a mongoose saga mountain bike too. trail riding is great here in Massachusetts