Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Since these are different test boosters with different ingredients, can you stack Erase, DAA & Endosurge, or do I have to pick just one of those two, to stack with Erase? If the latter, which?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Do it. Great stack and highly recommend it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Cool, mang. Thanks.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Cool, mang. Thanks.
No problem bro. If you havent ordered yet then I'd go with the SNS DAA caps rather than a bulk powder. Ive seen the best results from these :)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking the Erase/ Endo combo pack and SNS DAA caps! Since I've never run DAA, I want to give DAA a fair shot and start off with the best. Rather than run a sub-par brand then go "Wahhhh, DAA non-responder!!"

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That's actually THE optimal pure test boosting stack available at the moment, at least IMO. DAA raises total test, while the Divanil in the Endosurge helps to increase free (useful) testosterone and the Mucuna Pruriens boosts test and HGH, which helps counteract and possibe increase of prolactin from DAA. Erase will help to keep in check any increase in estrogen from the test increase and the binding of the SHBG from the Divanil (which not only binds to test to render it inactive, it does the same to estrogen too).

This stack should be great for you if you get the same results as most others who have used it. I haven't used it...yet, but will be using TestForce 2, Endosurge, and Erase in August for a first time. I'm really looking forward to it.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Was thinking the Erase/ Endo combo pack and SNS DAA caps! Since I've never run DAA, I want to give DAA a fair shot and start off with the best. Rather than run a sub-par brand then go "Wahhhh, DAA non-responder!!"
Lol truth

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since these are different test boosters with different ingredients, can you stack Erase, DAA & Endosurge, or do I have to pick just one of those two, to stack with Erase? If the latter, which?
Stack all 3

3g DAA
3 caps Erase
6 caps Endo

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I just wanted to piggyback this question. Say I were to do an 8 week stack, any issue not start Endosurge until around the Mid 2nd/3rd week? That way, I can get away with 1 bottle of Endosurge and Erase, while running a full 8 week run if DAA.

I guess Im curious when results from Endosurge kick in. If it takes a week or 2, like DAA, I think I'd rather just get an extra bottle of it and run it from the start.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anything kicks in, like, IMMEDIATELY immediately.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 16 days now Endosurge (3 days ago stopped taking SNS DAA caps cause DAA now confirmed with me to give me diarrhea) and on day 9 of taking Licogenix.

I saw increase in strength and libido around day 6 with Endosurge and DAA and on day 12 (was day 5 on Licogenix) that I saw 4pack on my abs (before 0 pack).

I saw 4 pack as well around day 5 of taking Endosurge, TCF-1 (another DAA product that gave me diarrhea) and Erase in Jan 2012.

In both cases I'm noticing strength and libido to increase from day 5 to day 10 then starting to go back to normal but still a bit higher.

Will continue taking Endosurge 2/2/2 and Licogenix 2/2/2 until day 25 when I run out of Endosurge.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Stack all 3

3g DAA
3 caps Erase
6 caps Endo

This.

Although I'd be tempted to do

Week 1-7=3g Daily of DAA
Week 3-10=EndoSurge @ the 6 caps
Week 1-10= Erase @ 2 caps daily.