dangerous compounds in swole/v12, truth or t-mag progagated bunk?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Red face dangerous compounds in swole/v12, truth or t-mag progagated bunk?

I don't know if you guys remember an old t-mag article which claimed that certain compounds in products like swole and V12 such as Guanidinopropionic Acid could cause your body harmful long term effects in regards to natural creatine production. Well anyway, i got to researching to see if this had any truth based on the experiance of swole/V12 users and found no such imformation. So basically i'm asking

Have any of you that have gone through at least 1 whole container of either swole or V12, and then discontinued use experianced any negative side effects such as diminished strength or endurance?

here's the original article.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14613

EDIT: i didn't mean to whore 1fast400, its just that i posted this there first and copy and pasted it here and they link everthing.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    I don't know if you guys remember an old t-mag article which claimed that certain compounds in products like swole and V12 such as Guanidinopropionic Acid could cause your body harmful long term effects in regards to natural creatine production. Well anyway, i got to researching to see if this had any truth based on the experiance of swole/V12 users and found no such imformation. So basically i'm asking

Have any of you that have gone through at least 1 whole container of either swole or V12, and then discontinued use experianced any negative side effects such as diminished strength or endurance?

here's the original article.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14613

EDIT: i didn't mean to whore 1fast400, its just that i posted this there first and copy and pasted it here and they link everthing.
    I have done both, I got great strength increases with Swole V2, but i dont think V-12 turbo had that in there, but my strength did increase just not as much as Swole.

Avant Lab's Phenogen beta has GPA in it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 10:20 AM
  2. Tuna in a can, Good or bad ?
    By Jim Mills in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:38 PM
  3. Anti-Cancer Compound in Green Tea Identified
    By rrgg in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
  5. Compounds in Cinnamon Increase Insulin Sensitivity?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 08:02 AM