PES stack - crossfitter

dustin12

Awards
I know crossfit is somewhat of a bad word on here but I'm looking for some advice on running ErasePro, Anabeta, and Alpha T2. I'm a 80/20 Paleo guy, crossfit 4-5x per week... 5'9" ish 188-190lbs and trying to finish around 185lbs... What are your thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
"Friends don't let friends CrossFit"- that being said, there is a sale in amazon if I am not mistaken for 5/3/1 , Starting Strength and some other good reads to supplement, well rather feed, you training material knowledge, and here is a freebie content of:

F*uckarounditis:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis.html

And a quick overview of Wendler 5.3.1:
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/hardcore-look-at-jim-wendlers-5-3-1-powerlifting-system.html

Good supplements to look into, as for the PES stack, I have nothing but marvelous things to say about PES and how they DELIVER results with their products , 100% true bro, they all work perfectly, I got a 6pack out of at2 and erase, but I think Rodja, a known Rep for PES and celebrated personal trainer will tell you they require proper training and diet knowledge, I'll give you a hint, your diet looks to be solid ;)!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you asking?
I'd say run it as described on the label. But with crossfit I just worry about programming so if that lines up with your goals then it should add some performance and lean you out a bit.

dustin12

Awards
I appreciate the quick feedback- as far as crossfit goes, as well all know, the 'program' you follow has to be something that works for you, something that produces the results you are after and that you are fully committed to... For me, that's crossfit. I am stronger, leaner, have better endurance, and am more flexible than ever before.
Has anyone taken this PES cycle before? If so, what was your experience like? Since my goals are to increase lean mass and decrease body fat/body weight, I'm wondering if I should just take Erase Pro and Alpha T2 and hold off on AnaBeta? I have taken Erase at 4-5 per day and absolutely loved it, how do you think Erase Pro will compare to that?

Thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Paleo and crossfit? Let us make your life less painful!
I thought the same thing...Read the next post...We have lost yet another fellow gym-nut to crossfit...
I appreciate the quick feedback- as far as crossfit goes, as well all know, the 'program' you follow has to be something that works for you, something that produces the results you are after and that you are fully committed to... For me, that's crossfit. I am stronger, leaner, have better endurance, and am more flexible than ever before.
Has anyone taken this PES cycle before? If so, what was your experience like? Since my goals are to increase lean mass and decrease body fat/body weight, I'm wondering if I should just take Erase Pro and Alpha T2 and hold off on AnaBeta? I have taken Erase at 4-5 per day and absolutely loved it, how do you think Erase Pro will compare to that?

Thanks
Please, before continuing with any advice for hormonal supplementation from a company that delivers great results...Do tell us How long have you been overdosing Erase? And how long have you been on Hormonal Supplements like (but not limited to):
-Test Boosters
-AI (Aromatize Inhibitors)
-Cortisol Control
-Anabolic Compounds (like those in ABE for example)

And do describe please your usual habits...and if you can, also mention please who the f*ck told yah to dose erase at 4-5 times a day to smack him a neg train...seriously...at your weight and minimal effort "resistance" training you do NOT need more than 3 a day...and if you are gonna go bombing Erase Pro like that...heck you are gonna experience dry joints and pain that no matter how easy and ineffective crossfit is, it WILL make you wanna stop taking EP.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll leave my personal opinion on CF out of this just to keep on topic. AT2 and Anabeta shouldn't be a problem, but EP might cause some joint issues especially combined with joint unfriendly movements ubiquitous within CF.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll leave my personal opinion on CF out of this just to keep on topic. AT2 and Anabeta shouldn't be a problem, but EP might cause some joint issues especially combined with joint unfriendly movements ubiquitous within CF.
Ditto, specially if he pops em like Dr.House on Vicodin like he did on Erase haha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, if you decide to add in the EP, start out with EoD dosing to assess how much it dries you out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off, lets get this straight. these products are NOT hormonal. second, if you wanna look like a soccer player, do crossfit. I could think of a million better workouts than that. third, those products make a nice stack and just take them as directed. i would take the regular erase vs Erase Pro for 8 weeks with everything else

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
first off, lets get this straight. these products are NOT hormonal. second, if you wanna look like a soccer player, do crossfit. I could think of a million better workouts than that. third, those products make a nice stack and just take them as directed. i would take the regular erase vs Erase Pro for 8 weeks with everything else
Hm they are not PH/DS thats a given...but they do regulate and affect hormones in a person, doesn't that make them Hormonal supplements which should be cycled for tops 8 weeks on , and some 4/6 week off?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is hormonal, wtf are you talking about?

On topic, I agree with Rodja's suggestions. Take AT2 and Anabeta as directed. You could take EP as directed as well, but if it gets too much just drop down to an every other day dosing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is hormonal, wtf are you talking about?

On topic, I agree with Rodja's suggestions. Take AT2 and Anabeta as directed. You could take EP as directed as well, but if it gets too much just drop down to an every other day dosing.

so erase is a PH? i dont think so. i guess it depends what your definition is but ive always been taught and have seen hormonal as a PH/AAS per Rosie back in 2007

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
so erase is a PH? i dont think so. i guess it depends what your definition is but ive always been taught and have seen hormonal as a PH/AAS per Rosie back in 2007
I said it isn't :3

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know crossfit is somewhat of a bad word on here but I'm looking for some advice on running ErasePro, Anabeta, and Alpha T2. I'm a 80/20 Paleo guy, crossfit 4-5x per week... 5'9" ish 188-190lbs and trying to finish around 185lbs... What are your thoughts?
To reach your goals the stack you have outlined is perfect...you have something to drive muscle gain, muscle hardening, and fat loss.

What would you say your BF is at currently?

Crossfit should allow you to reach your end goal, along with a solid diet

dustin12

Awards
I thought the same thing...Read the next post...We have lost yet another fellow gym-nut to crossfit...

Celorza, never met a 5'5" 138 lb "gym-nut," its okay though, I'll bet you're a real tough guy :veryhappy: I'll go ahead and not pay a bit of attention to anything you have to say from this point forward.

dustin12

Awards
I would imagine that I am probably 13-15% BF currently... looking to get to around 10. I worry about the increased hunger on AnaBeta although it does sound like not everone experiences that. One time in the past I took Licogenix over Erase/Erase Pro and thought it was a nice product, just not on the same level as Erase. What would be your recommendation on Erase or Erase Pro? I load up on fish oils and can certainly back down the dosage if I have joint problems.... what are your thoughts?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established

Celorza, never met a 5'5" 138 lb "gym-nut," its okay though, I'll bet you're a real tough guy :veryhappy: I'll go ahead and not pay a bit of attention to anything you have to say from this point forward.
Awesome.... :bigok:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Well...I still mantain a non-defit record in my previous fighting endeavors before starting resistance training...but then again it is a pretty small and light weight category so if such a crossfit tough guy would indulge me to test how being a 7% body fat guy now would yield results in a cage...please by all means check if I am a tough guy or not, that is if you are around texas :). I have been dying to blow off some steam as of late, and well...why not ;p! And please do not pay attention to me at all if you wish, but when my supplementation, training or diet advising is wrong , and it has been revised by higher minds than mine and concurred on that verdict, I shall then apologize to you and butt out of anyone's questions then :3!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like all the tough guy talk in here . . . morons
That one was for me T.T means...back to my man-cave...(Yes I respect p5sky...) And he started it with the badgering , I merely offered a road to his salvation from CrossFit...

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Celorza just said

ForumRunner_20120614_172126.png

Also for those if you who like DBZ vegeta was like 5'5" 150 or something like that so......also 140 at 5'3" is a decent sized guy considering each inch of height is said to be approximately 5 lbs of bw putting celly at the approximate size of someone who is 5'10" 175 or so.

Also with him being one of the more knowledgeable and helpful members (not on coop or rodjas level of course) it may be worth atleast considering the advice before **** talking about how awesome you are because you weigh more than him. Even if he is a dbag sometimes :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza just said

View attachment 59688

Also for those if you who like DBZ vegeta was like 5'5" 150 or something like that so......also 140 at 5'3" is a decent sized guy considering each inch of height is said to be approximately 5 lbs of bw putting celly at the approximate size of someone who is 5'10" 175 or so.

Also with him being one of the more knowledgeable and helpful members (not on coop or rodjas level of course) it may be worth atleast considering the advice before **** talking about how awesome you are because you weigh more than him. Even if he is a dbag sometimes :p
I havent reminded you I love you today have I Jimmy? thanks :3 , And yeah heck I'm not even close to Cy or Rodja , not in a million years , but I do try to advice from the heart to help people achieve their goals, in a way to giving back this community all I've gotten from it :3 (specially from Coops advice and well many of you guys too) :p

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus... Some of you guys are ridiculous and out of this world. Communication skills are the key here gentleman don't talk condescendingly to someone who asks for advice. Then it turns into a defensive conversation which is going to shut someone down and that is not the best mind state for learning.

He asked a question about supplements not his Cross fit routine. I also despise cross fit he likes it to each their own.

Cel i've seen this happen a few times, I know you mean well bro but calm down. He wasn't asking for help on his routine. Help with what he asked. Don't be so damn aggressive : ).

OP the supps you asked about are great for your goals. PES has a phenomenal reputation for a reason. Rodja and Natty have some great advice here and they're very knowledgeable and well respected members to gain knowledge from, good luck bro!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jesus... Some of you guys are ridiculous and out of this world. Communication skills are the key here gentleman don't talk condescendingly to someone who asks for advice. Then it turns into a defensive conversation which is going to shut someone down and that is not the best mind state for learning.

He asked a question about supplements not his Cross fit routine. I also despise cross fit he likes it to each their own.

Cel i've seen this happen a few times, I know you mean well bro but calm down. He wasn't asking for help on his routine. Help with what he asked. Don't be so damn aggressive : ).

OP the supps you asked about are great for your goals. PES has a phenomenal reputation for a reason. Rodja and Natty have some great advice here and they're very knowledgeable and well respected members to gain knowledge from, good luck bro!
Yes bro T.T...but hey I was being nice at first...sort of...he made fun of my size ;'(! But true I should be more mature and not get aggressive >>...Good advice here for OP and me bro!.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established

The most well thought out post on this entire thread. Rep'd....though I have a few less to give now that I've been negged for my tiny contribution above. Some people need to chill out and realize this is an internet forum...not an octagon cage. Throwing around negs isn't cool unless someone is flat out over the line. But it is what it is I guess.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The most well thought out post on this entire thread. Rep'd....though I have a few less to give now that I've been negged for my tiny contribution above. Some people need to chill out and realize this is an internet forum...not an octagon cage. Throwing around negs isn't cool unless someone is flat out over the line. But it is what it is I guess.
Idk what you are talking about :p I see you have higher reps

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bb.com like thread....

bb.com like thread....

Objective is to help and not attack.

The other day Crossfit was on ESPN, Amazing!

All I can say, it doesn't matter the exercise, just exercise and learn about it. The crossfit movement has subjected many to weight training and therefore more exposure for our industry

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes bro T.T...but hey I was being nice at first...sort of...he made fun of my size ;'(! But true I should be more mature and not get aggressive >>...Good advice here for OP and me bro!.
No idea what T.T. means ya jack wagon lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bb.com like thread....

bb.com like thread....

Objective is to help and not attack.

The other day Crossfit was on ESPN, Amazing!

All I can say, it doesn't matter the exercise, just exercise and learn about it. The crossfit movement has subjected many to weight training and therefore more exposure for our industry
No idea what T.T. means ya jack wagon lol
Its kinda like a smiley with the eyes closed and tears dripping down from both...used to be on an old chat I used to use with the ex...and since i got a gf no more i have noticed these typing habits die hard hahaha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the anabolic minds motto is learn, teach, lead... Not roast, degrade and burn. Let's just try to remember that : ) we'll all hitter a lot farther in our lifting conquests if the egos are left at the door!

We're all brothers in iron whether it be xfit, gym, hiit whatever! Peace bishes ; )

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I believe the anabolic minds motto is learn, teach, lead... Not roast, degrade and burn. Let's just try to remember that : ) we'll all hitter a lot farther in our lifting conquests if the egos are left at the door!

We're all brothers in iron whether it be xfit, gym, hiit whatever! Peace bishes ; )
Agreed, but in that light is where my comes can shine actually...As a fellow AM bro...I believe the motto: "Friends don't let friends CrossFit" thats why I attempted to help in that area :'3 out of pure concern for him! Specially his joints if he popped 4-5 erases and added CrossFit!!! I believe as bro's we have to look out for each other :D!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Agreed, but in that light is where my comes can shine actually...As a fellow AM bro...I believe the motto: "Friends don't let friends CrossFit" thats why I attempted to help in that area :'3 out of pure concern for him! Specially his joints if he popped 4-5 erases and added CrossFit!!! I believe as bro's we have to look out for each other :D!
I will say as far as joints are concerned (specifically knees) crossfit can be a problem but exercise is exercise. I'd rather all of America crossfit than not exercise at all. Its just that if I did it consistently I wouldn't be able to walk without a limp :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I will say as far as joints are concerned (specifically knees) crossfit can be a problem but exercise is exercise. I'd rather all of America crossfit than not exercise at all. Its just that if I did it consistently I wouldn't be able to walk without a limp :p
That be true soldier, I would love my country to at least do some form of exercise than none...seriously the amount of obesity in this country keeps getting higher and no one does anything about it...

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
That be true soldier, I would love my country to at least do some form of exercise than none...seriously the amount of obesity in this country keeps getting higher and no one does anything about it...
Well that one dude up in new York banned 32 oz cokes. Does that count as doing something about it?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
As all this nonsense was going on I seriously had a friend text me and tell me her first week at a CrossFit gym was amazing and how much she loved it. All I said was take it easy on those shoulders and knees and be safe. It's anyones perogative to do what they want. Though crossfit certainly has it's downfalls, which are well known on this board of course, it all boils down to folks bettering themselves in a way that they enjoy. I told her I won't be joining her anytime soon, as in some circles doing Crossfit will get ya punched in the mouth LOL (kidding of course), and I have a reputation to uphold.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a future PT, I hope CF only gets bigger. More injuries will occur and more more will be had :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As all this nonsense was going on I seriously had a friend text me and tell me her first week at a CrossFit gym was amazing and how much she loved it. All I said was take it easy on those shoulders and knees and be safe. It's anyones perogative to do what they want. Though crossfit certainly has it's downfalls, which are well known on this board of course, it all boils down to folks bettering themselves in a way that they enjoy. I told her I won't be joining her anytime soon, as in some circles doing Crossfit will get ya punched in the mouth LOL (kidding of course), and I have a reputation to uphold.
You see , so far I have dislocated my shoulder twice over the years , once dirtbiking and once playing football in junior high...Thank the lord it has not bothered me yet even with my weights going up a LOT on seated and standing OH press, but I do tremble at the thought of hurting it or something even when I'm doing jerks or squats...One shoulder injury could take you down for good...and I have seen some BAD things happen to kids who crossfit at my gym, specially for the amount of stress they put on the joints with their ideas for routines...but lets not get into that XD there's a dime a dozen threads here dissecting every error about crossfit and like you said , it comes down to personal choice and free will.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well that one dude up in new York banned 32 oz cokes. Does that count as doing something about it?
Yeah...getting them to stand up from the table and refill over and over...what do you estimate, some 2 to 3 kCalories in the whole process of refilling? Now without the sarcasm...that at least is some progress...

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You see , so far I have dislocated my shoulder twice over the years , once dirtbiking and once playing football in junior high...Thank the lord it has not bothered me yet even with my weights going up a LOT on seated and standing OH press, but I do tremble at the thought of hurting it or something even when I'm doing jerks or squats...One shoulder injury could take you down for good...and I have seen some BAD things happen to kids who crossfit at my gym, specially for the amount of stress they put on the joints with their ideas for routines...but lets not get into that XD there's a dime a dozen threads here dissecting every error about crossfit and like you said , it comes down to personal choice and free will.
Before I shipped to OSUT I did sealfit. Which is basically an incredibly high volume crossfit and after 1 week my rotator cuff was done. There's a point where you have to know that enough is enough. Plus I'm personally not a fan of the Jack of all trades thing. I would rather excel at the things that are relevant to my goals than be average at them and be slightly better at attributes that I don't care about.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Before I shipped to OSUT I did sealfit. Which is basically an incredibly high volume crossfit and after 1 week my rotator cuff was done. There's a point where you have to know that enough is enough. Plus I'm personally not a fan of the Jack of all trades thing. I would rather excel at the things that are relevant to my goals than be average at them and be slightly better at attributes that I don't care about.
To the last point...if you read the website that talks about F*ckaraounditis , I share Martin Berkhams idea that when you try to please 2 masters one will be at discomfort and in the end both will be distraught by your actions. Meaning that if you try to be good at everything instead of one thing first, then you'll just suck at all you are trying to accomplish , hence training for both endurance and strength is rather pointless IMO.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
To the last point...if you read the website that talks about F*ckaraounditis , I share Martin Berkhams idea that when you try to please 2 masters one will be at discomfort and in the end both will be distraught by your actions. Meaning that if you try to be good at everything instead of one thing first, then you'll just suck at all you are trying to accomplish , hence training for both endurance and strength is rather pointless IMO.
Well on a related note I train for both at the same time. Granted I only do that by limiting my rest and using a reverse pyramid Rep scheme which allows me to use less rest by dropping the weight and hitting it for more reps than the previous set. It has been working so far and the pump is awesome which is a big plus. I still keep the reps between six and twelve though. I don't like to go over that for many exercises.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well on a related note I train for both at the same time. Granted I only do that by limiting my rest and using a reverse pyramid Rep scheme which allows me to use less rest by dropping the weight and hitting it for more reps than the previous set. It has been working so far and the pump is awesome which is a big plus. I still keep the reps between six and twelve though. I don't like to go over that for many exercises.
On that note , you do proper resistance and Intensity training , not CrossFit and you know what I meant on that note my friend. I meant that trying to combine many aspects into one training "style" or "routine" is like throwing in 20 test boosters + 4 AIs + 3 cortisol controls + lemon juice on a blender , If you just took 1 of each...still the same result without injury , the injury in this metaphor , to your wallet and mind since you won't see any better results from just doing so haha.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't read all the posts here but I aside from whatever bashing CF might have gotten it's not really an aesthetic or optimal health routine. It's a sport. I'm sure tossing around barbells and running isn't something most gym bros think is right but all sports started off some where and I'm sure had hate. Hell americans love football, most ppl where I live don't understand it at all. CF is probably in that same light. And with what rodja said about it producing more injuries etc. Yip, it'll also sell more supplements. With that all said:

OP: you're supplement choices will help out in getting stronger and possibly leaning out. If you are worried about increased hunger on AnaBeta just try to keep a food log. If you don't weigh out all your food then try to eye out what you eat and not stray to far from it if your goals are to lose fat. I have run Anabeta twice and erase around 4 times. I actually haven't noticed any hunger at all. But that's more because I tend to eat a lot more fat than most do (and more food in general). Erase does dry my joints a tad bit but I've run it at around 150mg a day before and 2 pill (50mg) seems to be the spot where I don't get joint pains. But still, training, systemic inflammation can all play a role as my joints are amazing now and I'm on an even stronger AI.

J19891

J19891

Awards
What kind of crossfit program are you on? If you're on the original with all the metcons, I'd switch to the football program while you runs these. Your gains will be awesome.