PES stack - crossfitter

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

well, Spud Web and Earl Boykins. I don't know of any other small NBA players. . . But hey, there are/were at least 2
    Look up mugsy bogues 5'2" or 5'3" and dude could dunk. Calves were huge, he was one of my favorite players being a shorter guy myself
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

<3!!! when properly trained to do so but not me...I sucked a ball hahaha
    Wait... What?!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Wait... What?!
    Sucked...AT...ball hahahahahaha , I was never good at Basket Ball , but was rather a good line backer back in my football days hahaah xD being so small helped to go in for the knees or waist, hence giving me more torque over the bigger guys, and they had to practically go balls to the floor to tackle me if they wanted to haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Sucked...AT...ball hahahahahaha , I was never good at Basket Ball , but was rather a good line backer back in my football days hahaah xD being so small helped to go in for the knees or waist, hence giving me more torque over the bigger guys, and they had to practically go balls to the floor to tackle me if they wanted to haha
    JV stud

5. Subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Subbed.
    Unsubbed
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Don't scare him away aminal!! Lol
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Don't scare him away aminal!! Lol
    <3!! subbed!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Don't scare him away aminal!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

<3!! subbed!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Y O U G U Y S : )

Soooooo cute!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Y O U G U Y S : )

Soooooo cute!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    B1tch I'm Fabulous ! hahahahaha JK ok too gay xD!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'm glad you picked up on the sarcasm... This is going to be a love hate thing between you and I
    ... ; )

As Co-founders of Alpha Crew we have to learn to look past our differences for the greater good of getting hyooger bro...

Deal?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Nope perfectly you
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I'm glad you picked up on the sarcasm... This is going to be a love hate thing between you and I
    ... ; )

As Co-founders of Alpha Crew we have to learn to look past our differences for the greater good of getting hyooger bro...

Deal?
    No dice or snake eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    [email protected],useless.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Nope perfectly you
    oO
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. This used to be a thread about something. True story.

18. Nooo kidding- I had to scroll through 2 pages to get to anything that I was looking for... Purchased Ana Beta, Alpha T2, and Erase last night.... My plan will be to run this for 8 weeks. If I experience the increased hunger on AB, I need to make sure I feed those cravings with quality food. Will be on strict paleo with 1-3 cheat meals per week.
    My crossfit programming is 4-5 days per week. 8-12 minute metcon(sometimes 15-20 min AMRAP) followed by a cash out and then strength work. At the end of the day, Crossfit works for me--- physically and mentally-I'm fully committed
    My whole reason for this thread was to discuss 3 great products by PES and to have others agree or disagree(and input) as to whether or not these products would continue me down the path of my goals.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dustin12 View Post
    Nooo kidding- I had to scroll through 2 pages to get to anything that I was looking for... Purchased Ana Beta, Alpha T2, and Erase last night.... My plan will be to run this for 8 weeks. If I experience the increased hunger on AB, I need to make sure I feed those cravings with quality food. Will be on strict paleo with 1-3 cheat meals per week.
    My crossfit programming is 4-5 days per week. 8-12 minute metcon(sometimes 15-20 min AMRAP) followed by a cash out and then strength work. At the end of the day, Crossfit works for me--- physically and mentally-I'm fully committed
    My whole reason for this thread was to discuss 3 great products by PES and to have others agree or disagree(and input) as to whether or not these products would continue me down the path of my goals.
    true, but no offence bud, you did get Celorza sidetracked when you attacked the validity of his comments based purely on his genetic predisposition. You own some (albeit a small portion) of the nonsense.

With that said, I hope you keep us up dated on your progress. I am interested to hear how these sups help you with your goals, I'm interested in taking this stack as well.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

true, but no offence bud, you did get Celorza sidetracked when you attacked the validity of his comments based purely on his genetic predisposition. You own some (albeit a small portion) of the nonsense.

With that said, I hope you keep us up dated on your progress. I am interested to hear how these sups help you with your goals, I'm interested in taking this stack as well.
    Genetic predisposition? Gimme a break my buddy at my station is 5'5" 180 get real...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Genetic predisposition? Gimme a break my buddy at my station is 5'5" 180 get real...
    I was making a reference to his height, which sups can't change. Unless they are somehow radioactive and make you green and p*ssed-off.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Is he or has he ever been 7% BF or had he barely begun training for around 10 months only? JW because I was 180 lbs a year ago too...25+% bf...well 30% actually
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Lol walks at 7 - 8... It was no shot at you cel merely the time you've been training. I'm not here to degrade... But on non sense I will speak up.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Is he or has he ever been 7% BF or had he barely begun training for around 10 months only? JW because I was 180 lbs a year ago too...25+% bf...well 30% actually
    And had you in fact been 30% BF I would congratulate you no doubt on the transformation, however I feel like you'd be a little loose going from 30 to now 10...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1