Anatropin reviews? Coop or other intelligent people shed some light?

  1. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0

    Anatropin reviews? Coop or other intelligent people shed some light?


    Can't find any real reviews online, looking at the ingredients it has the main ingredients from anabeta and triazole, not sure where the velvet bean fits in, though I have seen it somewhere else before (GH product maybe?)? Seems like it's possibly underdosed compared to anabeta, but it's relatively inexpensive so from a 'bang for your buck' perspective, think it's worth it?

  2. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    It's an underdosed product
    PES R&D
  3. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    It's an underdosed product

    It has a good profile, but I agree that its underdosed, considering it consists of l-dopa, the same ingredient as anabeta, and the same ingredient as licogenix, yet only has 625mg per pill. These three main ingredients need to be dosed much higher. Zinc and D3 are great but you should already have these as a staple.

    The write it even states the following, "No one likes taking a lot of capsules or pills. However, you shouldn't be taking a grossly underdosed product either. While we don't make the ridiculous claims of being "concentrated", Anatropin only requires 3 capsules to be taken per day at maximum dosing."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    The anacyclus pyrethrum looks underdosed, though the extracts can vary. From what I hear, the brassaiopsis glomerulata is actually well-dosed (and this is quite important because this is essentially the only "active" in Triazole as far as I'm concerned). If the L-dopa is done right too, you actually have a simple and effective product (at 3 times the cost it should be).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    If you look at the proprietary blend, the Anacyclus can't be more than 200mg per capsule. @ 3 caps a day you're only getting 600mg. Overpriced and underdosed. IMO I'd go with Anabeta or A Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  6. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The anacyclus pyrethrum looks underdosed, though the extracts can vary. From what I hear, the brassaiopsis glomerulata is actually well-dosed (and this is quite important because this is essentially the only "active" in Triazole as far as I'm concerned). If the L-dopa is done right too, you actually have a simple and effective product (at 3 times the cost it should be).
    That's how it struck me at first...I may pick some up later, start at 3 caps and work up in dosing. Even at 5 caps per day it still seems cost effective.

    What other products is velvet bean in?
  7. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    If you look at the proprietary blend, the Anacyclus can't be more than 200mg per capsule. @ 3 caps a day you're only getting 600mg. Overpriced and underdosed. IMO I'd go with Anabeta or A Elite.
    The three ingredients don't have to be evenly doses in the prop blend right? So 200mg isn't the max right?
  8. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    That's how it struck me at first...I may pick some up later, start at 3 caps and work up in dosing. Even at 5 caps per day it still seems cost effective.
    I mean like I said IMO it is underdosed. However, all of us would probably sub to a log if one were to run it. Maybe two bottles? You have my support if you run it.
    PES R&D
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    That's how it struck me at first...I may pick some up later, start at 3 caps and work up in dosing. Even at 5 caps per day it still seems cost effective.

    What other products is velvet bean in?
    Velvet bean, aka macuna pruriens, is a common source used for L-dopa.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Velvet bean, aka macuna pruriens, is a common source used for L-dopa.
    Ahh gotcha. So this product is a prolactin controller and ai/test booster with myotropic effects a la anabeta?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ahh gotcha. So this product is a prolactin controller and ai/test booster with myotropic effects a la anabeta?
    Macuna also helps to boost GH levels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Macuna also helps to boost GH levels.
    Intriguing, if I end up getting it I will certainly log it.
  13. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ahh gotcha. So this product is a prolactin controller and ai/test booster with myotropic effects a la anabeta?
    You won't get the same effects as Anabeta. The Anacyclus in Anatropin is 200mg. The proprietary blend in Anatropin is a total of 625mg per capsule. There are three ingredients. Anacyclus being the last listed which means it contains the smallest amount of mg of the three ingredients. At best, if all three ingredients contained the same amounts, you will be getting 200mg Anacyclus per capsule AT BEST.

    @3 caps a day which is the recommended dosage you are getting 600mg Anacyclus from Anatropin, again AT BEST.

    1 capsule of Anabeta contains 800mg Anacyclus. x4 a day and thats 3,200mg Anacyclus.

    Which is why Anatropin is underdosed IMO.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  14. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    You won't get the same effects as Anabeta. The Anacyclus in Anatropin is 200mg. The proprietary blend in Anatropin is a total of 625mg per capsule. There are three ingredients. Anacyclus being the last listed which means it contains the smallest amount of mg of the three ingredients. At best, if all three ingredients contained the same amounts, you will be getting 200mg Anacyclus per capsule AT BEST.

    @3 caps a day which is the recommended dosage you are getting 600mg Anacyclus from Anatropin, again AT BEST.

    1 capsule of Anabeta contains 800mg Anacyclus. x4 a day and thats 3,200mg Anacyclus.

    Which is why Anatropin is underdosed IMO.
    Ah right that's a good point
  15. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Nutra has it for $19.99 right now, tempting
  16. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Nutra has it for $19.99 right now, tempting
    At that price it could very well be worth it. Just know that you're getting Brassaiopsis and L-dopa, in essence.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    At that price it could very well be worth it. Just know that you're getting Brassaiopsis and L-dopa, in essence.
    Maybe stack with OH anabeta and run the anabeta at a lower dose to make the bottle last longer?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hm...Shed some science light on this please!
    By Celorza in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. bcaa and EAA somebody shed light
    By king1033 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in