Anatropin reviews? Coop or other intelligent people shed some light?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Can't find any real reviews online, looking at the ingredients it has the main ingredients from anabeta and triazole, not sure where the velvet bean fits in, though I have seen it somewhere else before (GH product maybe?)? Seems like it's possibly underdosed compared to anabeta, but it's relatively inexpensive so from a 'bang for your buck' perspective, think it's worth it?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
It's an underdosed product

It has a good profile, but I agree that its underdosed, considering it consists of l-dopa, the same ingredient as anabeta, and the same ingredient as licogenix, yet only has 625mg per pill. These three main ingredients need to be dosed much higher. Zinc and D3 are great but you should already have these as a staple.

The write it even states the following, "No one likes taking a lot of capsules or pills. However, you shouldn't be taking a grossly underdosed product either. While we don't make the ridiculous claims of being "concentrated", Anatropin only requires 3 capsules to be taken per day at maximum dosing."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The anacyclus pyrethrum looks underdosed, though the extracts can vary. From what I hear, the brassaiopsis glomerulata is actually well-dosed (and this is quite important because this is essentially the only "active" in Triazole as far as I'm concerned). If the L-dopa is done right too, you actually have a simple and effective product (at 3 times the cost it should be).

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If you look at the proprietary blend, the Anacyclus can't be more than 200mg per capsule. @ 3 caps a day you're only getting 600mg. Overpriced and underdosed. IMO I'd go with Anabeta or A Elite.

uvawahoowa

Awards
The anacyclus pyrethrum looks underdosed, though the extracts can vary. From what I hear, the brassaiopsis glomerulata is actually well-dosed (and this is quite important because this is essentially the only "active" in Triazole as far as I'm concerned). If the L-dopa is done right too, you actually have a simple and effective product (at 3 times the cost it should be).
That's how it struck me at first...I may pick some up later, start at 3 caps and work up in dosing. Even at 5 caps per day it still seems cost effective.

What other products is velvet bean in?

uvawahoowa

Awards
If you look at the proprietary blend, the Anacyclus can't be more than 200mg per capsule. @ 3 caps a day you're only getting 600mg. Overpriced and underdosed. IMO I'd go with Anabeta or A Elite.
The three ingredients don't have to be evenly doses in the prop blend right? So 200mg isn't the max right?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
That's how it struck me at first...I may pick some up later, start at 3 caps and work up in dosing. Even at 5 caps per day it still seems cost effective.
I mean like I said IMO it is underdosed. However, all of us would probably sub to a log if one were to run it. Maybe two bottles? You have my support if you run it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What other products is velvet bean in?
Velvet bean, aka macuna pruriens, is a common source used for L-dopa.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Velvet bean, aka macuna pruriens, is a common source used for L-dopa.
Ahh gotcha. So this product is a prolactin controller and ai/test booster with myotropic effects a la anabeta?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ahh gotcha. So this product is a prolactin controller and ai/test booster with myotropic effects a la anabeta?
You won't get the same effects as Anabeta. The Anacyclus in Anatropin is 200mg. The proprietary blend in Anatropin is a total of 625mg per capsule. There are three ingredients. Anacyclus being the last listed which means it contains the smallest amount of mg of the three ingredients. At best, if all three ingredients contained the same amounts, you will be getting 200mg Anacyclus per capsule AT BEST.

@3 caps a day which is the recommended dosage you are getting 600mg Anacyclus from Anatropin, again AT BEST.

1 capsule of Anabeta contains 800mg Anacyclus. x4 a day and thats 3,200mg Anacyclus.

Which is why Anatropin is underdosed IMO.

uvawahoowa

Awards
You won't get the same effects as Anabeta. The Anacyclus in Anatropin is 200mg. The proprietary blend in Anatropin is a total of 625mg per capsule. There are three ingredients. Anacyclus being the last listed which means it contains the smallest amount of mg of the three ingredients. At best, if all three ingredients contained the same amounts, you will be getting 200mg Anacyclus per capsule AT BEST.

@3 caps a day which is the recommended dosage you are getting 600mg Anacyclus from Anatropin, again AT BEST.

1 capsule of Anabeta contains 800mg Anacyclus. x4 a day and thats 3,200mg Anacyclus.

Which is why Anatropin is underdosed IMO.
Ah right that's a good point

uvawahoowa

Awards
At that price it could very well be worth it. Just know that you're getting Brassaiopsis and L-dopa, in essence.
Maybe stack with OH anabeta and run the anabeta at a lower dose to make the bottle last longer?