Eviscerate smolder - burn times?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have been using Evicerate Smolder on my abs. First thing on the morning while I am fasted. I train fasted also. Fast breaks at 1:30pm.

I get little or no burn when I first apply it. Depending on my workout I get the burning sensation on my abs, usually if my workout includes core/abs

If I do cardio I often do not feel the burn until afterwards. ???

Sometimes like today I didn't get any burn until 3:30pm. Which was well after eating. I had a 1hr bike ride at 830am, and then pretty sedentary work until 330pm. Is that normal?

Seems that it burns at odd times...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I have been using Evicerate Smolder on my abs. First thing on the morning while I am fasted. I train fasted also. Fast breaks at 1:30pm.

I get little or no burn when I first apply it. Depending on my workout I get the burning sensation on my abs, usually if my workout includes core/abs

If I do cardio I often do not feel the burn until afterwards. ???

Sometimes like today I didn't get any burn until 3:30pm. Which was well after eating. I had a 1hr bike ride at 830am, and then pretty sedentary work until 330pm. Is that normal?

Seems that it burns at odd times...
You're not necessarily going to experience a "burn" on application, and to be honest, far more likely to get it later on, when your body is warm or you've been sweating, or after a hot shower, etc. Sometimes you can NOT even have applied any and experience it, if you're wearing clothes you have worn when using it previously (even if you did not wear them training or getting sweaty), etc. Sometimes i can rub off from your hands as well. So, no, what you're experiencing is fairly "normal" re the "burn" I would say.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't burn when applying, I burn when I sweat, and shower.

Mike

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote