Prohormone Liver Toxicty question

tlol

Awards
I'm running a cycle of DMZ Xtreme. It has only one compound which is 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine. This compound is supposedly extremely toxic to the liver. The supplement also included NAC (100mg) and Milk Thistle (100mg). I'm supposed to take 3 of (16mg per tablet) a day. I took 1 every day for three days and decided to up it to 2 per day. Is this going to f*** up my liver? I have a PCT (they provided it) with a natural T booster (some trib), anti-estrogen, liver guard (NAC) which is at 200mg, heart guard (yeast rice (100mg), porstate (stingling nettle, saw palmetto berry extract (100mg). I'm supposed to to take three of these pills a day on my starting at the last week of my cycle.

Please let me know how much I'm risking damage to my liver.. thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do not take more than 30mg of dzine/day IMO. People who run it at 45(or in your case 48)mg/day end up with severe side effects.

tlol

Awards
do not take more than 30mg of dzine/day IMO. People who run it at 45(or in your case 48)mg/day end up with severe side effects.
Of sh!t. The company who makes the supplement must not know this or don't care because if I took the full does I'd be over 45MG a day. So you suggest me taking 1 (16MG) pill a day?

tlol

Awards
What type of severe side effects are you referring to? Not that I'm even thinking about running 48mg/d I just want to know.

jondel

jondel

Awards
judging by all the liver cares you have, i think you will be fine

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the label on the bottle. How many MG's of 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine ????

I'm running a cycle of DMZ Xtreme. It has only one compound which is 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine. This compound is supposedly extremely toxic to the liver. The supplement also included NAC (100mg) and Milk Thistle (100mg). I'm supposed to take 3 of (16mg per tablet) a day. I took 1 every day for three days and decided to up it to 2 per day. Is this going to f*** up my liver? I have a PCT (they provided it) with a natural T booster (some trib), anti-estrogen, liver guard (NAC) which is at 200mg, heart guard (yeast rice (100mg), porstate (stingling nettle, saw palmetto berry extract (100mg). I'm supposed to to take three of these pills a day on my starting at the last week of my cycle.

Please let me know how much I'm risking damage to my liver.. thanks!

tlol

Awards
Can I please get some more feedback, this is my first cycle and would like to know that my liver will be okay during and after the cycle.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Just checking to see if you have a little more for your PCT then Trib... You will need more then that.

tlol

Awards
Just checking to see if you have a little more for your PCT then Trib... You will need more then that.
It very well may have something other than Trib. It's supposedly a complete PCT formula. I asked the owner of the company and he said I should be fine. But what do you think about the toxicity of the prohormone?

tlol

Awards
Okay for T boosting it is Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia all which is 300MG per cap. I take three caps a day.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's your SERM for PCT?

The whole "you need a serm" thing is ridiculous as this point. Rv2 + Tv2 are all one needs for a short 4-6 week cycle.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
The whole "you need a serm" thing is ridiculous as this point. Rv2 + Tv2 are all one needs for a short 4-6 week cycle.
SERMs are cheaper :). Although I would still like to try Rv2 and Tv2 maybe sometime when I'm done with my current cycle that will have Intimidate as my form of DAA in PCT haha.

tlol

Awards
SERMs are cheaper :). Although I would still like to try Rv2 and Tv2 maybe sometime when I'm done with my current cycle that will have Intimidate as my form of DAA in PCT haha.
Yea, I'm just running a 4 week cycle. I also confirmed with the owner and said I'd be fine with their PCT.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Testabolan v2 a I force product, that's what I'm running for my pct with rv2 and intimidate I'm on a 6 week hdrol cycle

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Oh! Face palm. I knew that ... I'm just running clomid or my pct right now...no emotional sides at all <3 I'm thinking about running intimidate and reversitol after pct though a store sells it by me for like 30 so not too bad.