Clen any advice?

psu 1

Awards
This is my first post so be gentle. Im starting my clen today and I know different body types varyy with diff supps. Im 6ft 235lbs. How much clen should I take and when is the ideal time of day to take it? I searched the site and didnt find the answers to my questions so if there are any direct me to them and I will erase this post. Thanks guys

psu 1

Awards
actually I just found a cycle on bb.com and was wondering your thoughts its a 3 week cycle and its tapered up and down. 40 40 40 60 60 60 80 80 80 100 100 100 80 80 80 60 60 60 40 40 40 pgs a day

gsteclipse97

Awards
do a search for clen handbook i believe, you will find a lot of info here

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Read this Clen FAQ:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/show...&highlight=clen

That is a decent starter, but I don't think you need to taper back down that gradually. Start at 40mcg, then gradually taper up by 20-40mcg per day until you get to 120-140mcg, then stay at that dosage, taper down to about 80mcg over 3-4 days & you'll be fine. If you get too shaky at a lower dose than 120-140, that may be your threshhold, so don't go any higher.

You can take it at any time, the half-life is very long. I prefer mornings, because it does seem to keep me awake only if I take it at night, despite the long half life.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It looks like the handbook is gone. That was a very helpful thread.

psu 1

Awards
longdog thanks bro. I made a post about 7-8 months ago and got my ass reamed out for not doing a search so i havnt posted since. I thought that was preaty f uped that i didnt want to post again because of some jackass. I understood there beef but still this is a site to help people. (Sorry to ramble on) But just wanted to say thanks for the great advice Im getting started soon.

psu 1

Awards
sorry for dumb question but 20 mcgs =1ml or .1 40=2ml or .2 and so on. I saw a post on clen and someone asked the same question but I wasnt sure if it was 1 or .1

PastorofMuppets

Awards
usual concentrations is 100mcgs/ml, so you would need .2ml for 20mcgs. It's really small

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
sorry for dumb question but 20 mcgs =1ml or .1 40=2ml or .2 and so on. I saw a post on clen and someone asked the same question but I wasnt sure if it was 1 or .1
If you have the oral syringes from Custom, then each click is 20mgcs. Make sure you are very careful with this stuff. You may feel your heart pounding a bit, and shakiness, which are normal. However, pain and discomfort are not. Monitor yourself closely while using to find your tolerence level. I used to get a mild headache n the first few days of use. IBuprofen, 500mgs, worked fine.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
oh, and get some taurine/potassium, I got wicked cramps in my feet/toes

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The first time I took Clen, I took a dose of 20mcg to see what it was like before I started progressing, and I got the shakes/jitters worse then than at 120. So don't be worried if your first day seems bad, because mine was and then I was fine.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I just did my first clen cycle and I am also 6ft 235.

I did 40-40-60-60-80-80-100-100-120-120-100-100-80-80.

didn't feel much till I got to 80 and felt the real shakes and jitters at 100 & 120 - BP and heart rate stayed steady and normal.

Did get some cramps but nothing too bad. Next time I will start at 80 and work it up to 160 - I've read several threads that people 200+ need a larger dose (not recommending that)

I was also taking an EC 3 times a day every other day (before the clen cycle, not during) - that may be the reason I didn't feel anything until 80.

More is not better - start at 40 and up it from there, if you get customs then you will have plenty for several cycles so no need to push it (I've also heard from 1 pro and several "chemically engineered" individuals that usually one cycle is all that works for most people) -

starting round two in about two weeks, so we'll see if they are correct.

psu 1

Awards
my syringe is marked .5 1 1.5 2 2.5 3 not tryin to be a dumb meathead but your sayin that .2 is all i take? its just shocking how much of a small dose i take and it works really well. WOW I definately will be careful with this stuff thanks guys
usual concentrations is 100mcgs/ml, so you would need .2ml for 20mcgs. It's really small

psu 1

Awards
thanks pfunk good advice. Did u also take in the morning as recomended?
I just did my first clen cycle and I am also 6ft 235.

I did 40-40-60-60-80-80-100-100-120-120-100-100-80-80.

didn't feel much till I got to 80 and felt the real shakes and jitters at 100 & 120 - BP and heart rate stayed steady and normal.

Did get some cramps but nothing too bad. Next time I will start at 80 and work it up to 160 - I've read several threads that people 200+ need a larger dose (not recommending that)

I was also taking an EC 3 times a day every other day (before the clen cycle, not during) - that may be the reason I didn't feel anything until 80.

More is not better - start at 40 and up it from there, if you get customs then you will have plenty for several cycles so no need to push it (I've also heard from 1 pro and several "chemically engineered" individuals that usually one cycle is all that works for most people) -

starting round two in about two weeks, so we'll see if they are correct.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
In the morning would be best. Otherwise, you'll be tossing and turing in bed, feeling like you're on fire. I learned the hardway.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Yes the morning is Key - I wake up at 5:45 so when I started taking a larger dose I would split it up and take half when I woke up and half at noon then I work out at 5:00.

SwoleT

Awards
i took mine all at once when i got up, the shakiness stays with u throughtout the whole day but the later u take it the harder it is to sleep. Oh yea and ur writing will get really sloppy lol

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I took mine at once also. I was taing it prior to my workouts, but my heart rate would get too high, and I would become dizzy after heavy lifts...deads, squats, etc. I then bean taking it after my workout.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found the same thing as far as taking clen before workouts. The shakiness, heart pounding and general feeling of malaise would more or less ruin my workout, so I too decided to take it at the end of my workouts. I do like it before low-medium intensity cardio sessions however, but I think performing HIIT cardio after dosing clen would be a painful experience literally feeling like your heart was going to jump out of your chest.

In myself, it tends to really rip the water from my body, and cause a very flat look due to loss of muscle glycogen. I tend to lose a rep or 2 on exercises per week when using clen, so I've been somewhat hesitant to use it in cutting cycles as a result. The loss of reps and flattened look always makes me nervous about losing lean tissue.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
this is what i got from Mat:
For research purposes, you would want to get the same amount of active
in the liquid as the tablets. Remember that each ml of the oral
syringe
will have 200mcg of clen, which is a lot. 1/2ml will have 100 and
.25ml
will have 50mcg and so on. Most choose to start at about 50mcg for
their research and go from there. For your reference, here is a good
article, but the dosing is a bit low when starting off, but you get the
idea (for research only, of course).

psu 1

Awards
thanks again guys. Im on my second day of my clen cycle and Im shakin like a mutha. I see what u mean. I started at 40mcgs yesterday and today also. tomorrow I will bump to 60mcg and see how I feel.

gsteclipse97

Awards
i have always taken mine in the morning. i work out around 5:30 and i can usually still somewhat feel it then but not to the point where its causeing pain if im doing cardio.

Awards
I always took mine in the morning before going and doing low-intensity cardio. By the time I got home from the gym, the shakes were gone and I was fine for the rest of the day (except for the first day when I accidentally took 80mcg).

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I split up my doses, mainly because I have always had tabs. With liquids though you can certainly take one morning does, gotta love long half-lives sometimes ;)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im hesitant to Do Cardio on It simply because when i did it felt like i had a collapsed Lung.

happen to anyone else?

massmongler

Awards
im hesitant to Do Cardio on It simply because when i did it felt like i had a collapsed Lung.

happen to anyone else?
you do not want to take just before cardio. do your cardio then clen

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
you do not want to take just before cardio. do your cardio then clen
I like it before cardio, as long as I go at a much slower pace than normal. Just listen to your body, if youre heart stops pounding, slow down. I like to take it as early as possible so it doesn't effect my sleep at night.

Awards
I like it before cardio, as long as I go at a much slower pace than normal. Just listen to your body, if youre heart stops pounding, slow down. I like to take it as early as possible so it doesn't effect my sleep at night.
That is exactly what I did and it worked great. I took it at 4:30am and then did 30-60min of low-intensity cardio. I felt fine that way and it usually killed the sides.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
check on Chemical Muscle Enhancement and u will get the proper way of stacking and using