Week 4 -Compound 20 + Erase Pro?

jcolz

Awards
Been on a strict paleo and workout schedule for 3 weeks now. Have been taking OEP and Alpha T2.

Week 4 is next week. Want to add Compound 20 and Erase Pro.

Anyone know if this is ok to do?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on a strict paleo and workout schedule for 3 weeks now. Have been taking OEP and Alpha T2.

Perfectly okay! Prepare for shredding!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

OEP+AT2+C20+EP gave me my first set of abs :) and got me to 7% bf...so prepare for slicing action if you keep up good diet and training like you have!

jcolz

Awards
OEP+AT2+C20+EP gave me my first set of abs :) and got me to 7% bf...so prepare for slicing action if you keep up good diet and training like you have!
That's awesome. Now I'm super amped to start c20+EP . Thanks guys. As far as dosing, how do I want to sort all of them out?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's awesome. Now I'm super amped to start c20+EP . Thanks guys. As far as dosing, how do I want to sort all of them out?
If I remember correctly I dosed like this:

AM= 2 OEP + 1 AT2 + 1EP + 2 C20
some 5-6 hours later (which was also like 30 mins pre workout)= 1 OEP + 2 at2 + 2 C20

However after a bit of research and towards the last weeks of my cut I found that C20s half life (from what I found) is not that lasting, and that I responded best to 6 as opposed to 4 pills a day, so I would dose C20 at 3 caps 1 hour before my workout and 3 caps post workout, like 30 mins post workout or so.

Rememeber to take OEP and AT2 on an empty stomach and to NOT consume any foods for at least 30 MINUTES , no shakes or any caloric content either, so...waking up is the best time , and for the second dose , some 2 hours to 2.5 hours after a meal.

jcolz

Awards

some 5-6 hours later (which was also like 30 mins pre workout)= 1 OEP + 2 at2 + 2 C20

However after a bit of research and towards the last weeks of my cut I found that C20s half life (from what I found) is not that lasting, and that I responded best to 6 as opposed to 4 pills a day, so I would dose C20 at 3 caps 1 hour before my workout and 3 caps post workout, like 30 mins post workout or so.

Rememeber to take OEP and AT2 on an empty stomach and to NOT consume any foods for at least 30 MINUTES , no shakes or any caloric content either, so...waking up is the best time , and for the second dose , some 2 hours to 2.5 hours after a meal.
Awesome. Thank you. I have been doing exactly that with my OEP and AT2. Mixed with cardio and weights about 5 days a week I have gone from 185 to 170lbs. So I can only imagine what will go down with the c20 and EP mixed in. Appreciate the advice and help!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It might be my drive and need to push myself , but I recommend training twice a day in that stack haha, am and PM , 2x cardio a day and only 1 lift session a day of course haha, I believe it keeps metabolism going the whole day that way an yields awesome results IMO

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
It might be my drive and need to push myself , but I recommend training twice a day in that stack haha, am and PM , 2x cardio a day and only 1 lift session a day of course haha, I believe it keeps metabolism going the whole day that way an yields awesome results IMO
dang buddy, sounds like over training IMO. but then again I'm not as cut as you sir.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
dang buddy, sounds like over training IMO. but then again I'm not as cut as you sir.
In a sense it could be , but its all about how well you rest and how good you respond to that much cardio, though I did not exceed caloric deficit by much...well not too much , since my usual convention for cutting is either:

-1 hour low intensity fasted cardio
or:
-30-40 mins high intensity cardio AM + 30-40 mins low intensity cardio PM post resistance training.
or:
-40 mins low intensity AM + 20-25 mins HIIT protocols like sprints or tabata bike or stairmaster/eliptical machines. This one is more for a burn day...I do not recomend this one for days with resistance training or even adding this to a resistance training day...too much CNS stress, cortisol levels spike a lot if done that way and well...in a cut you are not on caloric surplus , so being on deficit will make your body OM NOM NOM muscle with this setting if u add weights :p!.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah im more of a 30min LISS cardio and weight training person. I think that + a good diet is all it takes to get lean, supplements are just going to help you get there faster.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How as OEP and AT2 been working for you?

I see the direction you are looking though...OEP and AT2 to drop some fat mass...now C20 and E Pro to harden up and transition more into a recomp?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah im more of a 30min LISS cardio and weight training person. I think that + a good diet is all it takes to get lean, supplements are just going to help you get there faster.
Agreed on all accounts , and fact is :/ I am a cardio nut haha and enjoy it quite a lot xD might be why I'm still stuck at this weight haha.

jcolz

Awards
How as OEP and AT2 been working for you?

I see the direction you are looking though...OEP and AT2 to drop some fat mass...now C20 and E Pro to harden up and transition more into a recomp?
I definitely like them together. I worked my ass off at the gym the last three weeks so I can't say its all of OEP and AT2 but they do help trim the fat mass faster. I've actually been thinking about doing what Celorza said and train in the AM and PM. Problem is I am NOT a morning person. We will see how bad I want to get cut up! But once I start the C20 and Erase Pro I'm thinking it will give me a whole new outlook on what I'm really trying to do, and that is get lean and cut up.

jcolz

Awards
Agreed on all accounts , and fact is :/ I am a cardio nut haha and enjoy it quite a lot xD might be why I'm still stuck at this weight haha.
I'm more cardio driven too. I spend an hour mixing Low and High intensity running as soon as I get to the gym. Then I move to weights. Any advice?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I definitely like them together. I worked my ass off at the gym the last three weeks so I can't say its all of OEP and AT2 but they do help trim the fat mass faster. I've actually been thinking about doing what Celorza said and train in the AM and PM. Problem is I am NOT a morning person. We will see how bad I want to get cut up! But once I start the C20 and Erase Pro I'm thinking it will give me a whole new outlook on what I'm really trying to do, and that is get lean and cut up.
Just don't...please DON'T go all out on both , divide the intensity of 1 crazy workout and split it into the 2 workouts haha , if you go ALL OUT and all insane with both , you will end up over-training :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm more cardio driven too. I spend an hour mixing Low and High intensity running as soon as I get to the gym. Then I move to weights. Any advice?
Don't ever lose love for cardio haha, on a bulk/cut/recomp its always a must haha , just different ways of using it and mixing it up with your plans and goals ;)!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not me, i avoid it at all costs. Id rather eat 1700-1800 calories than do cardio. I save it for the very last month or two of a cut, when i cant possibly decrease cals any lower.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not me, i avoid it at all costs. Id rather eat 1700-1800 calories than do cardio. I save it for the very last month or two of a cut, when i cant possibly decrease cals any lower.
Well yeah but remember when I did this it was my final month and push towards 7% ;p an achieved it haha

jcolz

Awards
Should I be taking milk thistle with all of this stuff?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. I'm definitely going to put in some fish oil too. When should I take the fish oil and how much of a daily dosage?
I take NOW foods omega-3 (500 cap bottle) at 12 caps a day

comes out to 2.4g EPA and 1.4g DHA.

i usually take them at night

uvawahoowa

Awards
I take NOW foods omega-3 (500 cap bottle) at 12 caps a day

comes out to 2.4g EPA and 1.4g DHA.

i usually take them at night
Would splitting them evenly morning/night make any difference?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Would splitting them evenly morning/night make any difference?
overall, I doubt it.

but go with whatever your personal preference is. I take 12 in one sip...others can't take that many in a whole day...

I think it's along the same lines as creatine,
it's important to get it daily - doesn't matter much when

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
overall, I doubt it.

but go with whatever your personal preference is. I take 12 in one sip...others can't take that many in a whole day...

I think it's along the same lines as creatine,
it's important to get it daily - doesn't matter much when
Theres a study that shows the increased thermic effect from fish oil is very transient, so splitting it up throughout the day is the most beneficial in my opinion.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Theres a study that shows the increased thermic effect from fish oil is very transient, so splitting it up throughout the day is the most beneficial in my opinion.
fair enough.

I used to do that but now use it as one of my fat sources at night.

on a large scale it probably doesnt make a huge difference.

especially when on anabeta and shift : )

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fair enough.

Yeah, definitely. I'm sure the difference is negligible, but Im a perfectionist, haha.

jcolz

Awards
fair enough.

damn. So i should be taking up to 12 a day?? It's iForce Nutrition 100% Fish Oil.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
damn. So i should be taking up to 12 a day?? It's iForce Nutrition 100% Fish Oil.
I don't know, you have to figure out the EPA and DHA content.

that's what you are taking it for

boz8029

Awards

I agree with with the 6 caps a day of Compound 20 but I take them 2 caps 3 times a day to keep it my system longer. I have noticed a lot more vascularity and density since I switched to that.