Placing Order Now WTF Do I Get (Centered Around Liquid T-911 Recomp)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I've got 5 weeks of OEP + Shift left. Once this is done, I can't cut anymore. I just can't. Even if I'm not as lean as I'd like, I'll f**king recomp. I'm done cutting. SOOOOOO I'm centering this order around the new liquid T-911. I've also got a bottle of Kre-Alkylyn just because it's only $11 and I liked it last time, albeit a different brand. I'd like a GDA, but I'm not spending $40 on Glyco or AP, and SlinSane is not available, nor is Reompadrol (I know I could just wait, but f**k that, I'm all hopped up on caffeine and 1,3 Dimeth and want to order NOW) and soooo is there a GDA I've overlooked? I know I'll defnitely need one making the transition from ~30g carbs per day for YEARS to a 'normal' amount of complex carbs. But what can I stack with T-911? DAA? I'm 23. HALP. Halp halp halp halp. I want to recomp. Sorry if this post is not well-thought-out or scatterbrained, I'm very jittery.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would get some anabeta and/or prime.

nutrient partitioning effects are awesome. AP (if you could swing it) + Anabeta + carbs is incredible.

I am trying Synthetic supps' agmatine right now and really like it so far!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha what I can swing and what I am trying to limit this order to are totally different. I just turned 23 so there's an abundance of birthday cash, but I told myself I'm going to place a small, fifty-dollar order. The SS Agmatine has had my eye for a while, but I mean, when you think about it... it's just pumps. Like, really? Is that going to help me recomp?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Okay, so I've got 5 weeks of OEP + Shift left. Once this is done, I can't cut anymore. I just can't. Even if I'm not as lean as I'd like, I'll f**king recomp. I'm done cutting. SOOOOOO I'm centering this order around the new liquid T-911. I've also got a bottle of Kre-Alkylyn just because it's only $11 and I liked it last time, albeit a different brand. I'd like a GDA, but I'm not spending $40 on Glyco or AP, and SlinSane is not available, nor is Reompadrol (I know I could just wait, but f**k that, I'm all hopped up on caffeine and 1,3 Dimeth and want to order NOW) and soooo is there a GDA I've overlooked? I know I'll defnitely need one making the transition from ~30g carbs per day for YEARS to a 'normal' amount of complex carbs. But what can I stack with T-911? DAA? I'm 23. HALP. Halp halp halp halp. I want to recomp. Sorry if this post is not well-thought-out or scatterbrained, I'm very jittery.
Slin sane is always available...you just have to know where to look. V2 is coming out this week too though...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Slin sane is always available...you just have to know where to look. V2 is coming out this week too though...
Hey come on, guy, I'm trying to only pay shipping once. >_<

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I have 5 weeks until this recomp anyway. So what do I order RIGHT NOW? Remember, think Liquid T-911. I don't know what to stack with it. Is it a f**king AI or a PH? If it's an AI, I'll stack DAA. If it's a PH, I probably won't stack anything. SOMEBODY SEND UP THE LG REP SIGNAL.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs or EAAs for recomping? Am I splitting hairs? Looking at Bulk Modern BCAA.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hey come on, guy, I'm trying to only pay shipping once. >_<
Will do. I have 5 weeks until this recomp anyway. So what do I order RIGHT NOW? Remember, think Liquid T-911. I don't know what to stack with it. Is it a f**king AI or a PH? If it's an AI, I'll stack DAA. If it's a PH, I probably won't stack anything. SOMEBODY SEND UP THE LG REP SIGNAL.
So are you trying to order ONCE or do you not care? If you have 5 weeks until you're trying to run a recomp then SlinSane v2 will be out by then.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So are you trying to order ONCE or do you not care? If you have 5 weeks until you're trying to run a recomp then SlinSane v2 will be out by then.
I'm trying to only pay shipping once TODAY, meaning I'm ordering from NP, they don't have SlinSane, sad for me. I'm not ordering it from another site. TODAY. Whatever. I'll be placing another order before the recomp begins, yes, but TODAY. What should I get? HALP.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I'm trying to only pay shipping once TODAY, meaning I'm ordering from NP, they don't have SlinSane, sad for me. I'm not ordering it from another site. TODAY. Whatever. I'll be placing another order before the recomp begins, yes, but TODAY. What should I get? HALP.
Sorry don't know too much about t911 wish I could be of more help

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Okay, that makes more sense. Look into AnaBeta honestly. From reading the write up, T-911 isn't suppose to cause shutdown considering one intended use is PCT. AnaBeta will help with a recomp as you can eat like a train and lean out.

Sorry don't know too much about t911 wish I could be of more help
FELLOW VIRGINIAN?!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Okay, that makes more sense. Look into AnaBeta honestly. From reading the write up, T-911 isn't suppose to cause shutdown considering one intended use is PCT. AnaBeta will help with a recomp as you can eat like a train and lean out.

FELLOW VIRGINIAN?!
Wahoowa

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
It's from PES, so it can't suck. ^_^ I'll read some logs today.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would get Geronova Licensed Na-R-Ala since funds are a problem , the bulk powder from Nutraplanet is licensed and amazing , pair it up with ALCAR and Agmatine Sulfate from Synthetic supps and voila , good GDA right there and CHEAP.

Now for the recomp effects, get some Reduce-XT and/or Ergobolic, if you are looking for further recomping effects grab yourself some PLCAR and stay away from any thyroid and stimulant product since you will be done with 8 weeks (tops someone should use this past 2) of OEP and T2 , hence if you are really worried about the fat , could try to add in Berberine into the mix , also if funds are NOT a problem , Recompadrol is back and at a buy 3 get 4 package from their website, Recompadrol+Na-R-Ala+Agmatine+ALCAR some 30-40 mins before a high carb meal= epic win.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Didnt you hit me up on bb.com about this?

Yes you can and would be more beneficial to take both, beware though, some dont like the yohimbine

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Need a solid GDA? look into SLINshot if you can not afford the others or if your favorites are OOS.