genocide chaotic labz

Wheyfit

Awards
anyone taking genocide? If so how are results for you guys?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Their labels are offensive. Products seemed to be spiked i.e.; unusual herbal blends producing drug like results. Thier product line and website looks like USPlabs on acid and X. With all that being said, I'm still watching closely for review from good bros. OP you get more feed back with labels or links. What are you goal? How is your diet?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Their labels are offensive. Products seemed to be spiked i.e.; unusual herbal blends producing drug like results. Thier product line and website looks like USPlabs on acid and X. With all that being said, I'm still watching closely for review from good bros. OP you get more feed back with labels or links. What are you goal? How is your diet?
I don't what's in the Genocide product, but the B.M.F Salvation product is believed to be spiked; see here for more details of what's understood to be in it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
"Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine medication that also stimulates appetite [SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] through non-selective inverse agonism of the seratonergic receptors in the hypothalamus. [SUP][3][/SUP]
The most frequently reported side-effect with this drug appears to be drowsiness, though the possibility exists for more serious side-effects or drug interactions, particularly as the ingredient is undeclared and the dosage unknown."

Awesome! I'm not OK with sneaking this on someone, but results are the bottom line. This looks like it would be a great research chem for my honey badgers.