Anabeta / erase./ daa

adi13

Awards
Hi all first time poster, looking for some advice please. First a bit of back ground I am 36 been training for bit over 12 months and have lost close to 58 pounds in that time (231 and now 175) I train 5-6 times a day split up with cardio for 2-3 of those days (HIIT), just started doing 5/3/1 for weights. My question is looking at doing a cycle for 8 weeks of Anabeta/erase/daa and was wondering if it's better to do the original or spend the extra on the elite and the pro or just do those for the last 4 weeks and do the original for the first four to get used to them since I have never tried anything like this before. I take the basics at the moment, protein multi and fish oil. Any and all advise will be taken on board.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Erase, it doesnt really matter. Both are great. Erase Pro is geared towards PCT but can be used in a natty stack. If you are cutting, go with Anabeta Elite. If you are bulking, original Anabeta.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all first time poster, looking for some advice please. First a bit of back ground I am 36 been training for bit over 12 months and have lost close to 58 pounds in that time (231 and now 175) I train 5-6 times a day split up with cardio for 2-3 of those days (HIIT), just started doing 5/3/1 for weights. My question is looking at doing a cycle for 8 weeks of Anabeta/erase/daa and was wondering if it's better to do the original or spend the extra on the elite and the pro or just do those for the last 4 weeks and do the original for the first four to get used to them since I have never tried anything like this before. I take the basics at the moment, protein multi and fish oil. Any and all advise will be taken on board.
Both are great...as a first time you could start with the originals to save some money and see how you react

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are great...as a first time you could start with the originals to save some money and see how you react
Agreed. With the Erase, you'll know pretty early on whether 3 per day works for you or not. If it does, you can always order the Pro for the second month:)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. With the Erase, you'll know pretty early on whether 3 per day works for you or not. If it does, you can always order the Pro for the second month:)
Definitely! I would probably just start with the originals of each if you plan on running that stack, just to get your feet wet a bit.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA @ 3g Daily for 45 days.
PES Erase @ 2 caps daily, 1AM/1PM
PES Anabeta- I'll have to ask the PES reps to chime in here, I only know Erase dosing really.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA @ 3g Daily for 45 days.
PES Erase @ 2 caps daily, 1AM/1PM
PES Anabeta- I'll have to ask the PES reps to chime in here, I only know Erase dosing really.
Anabeta - 4 caps spread throughout the day, or two pre & post workout.

adi13

Awards
Ok so this is what I have decided to do after all your advice, do the originals for the whole cycle and also the DAA for the whole cycle, now next question DAA is it all the same or our there differences? AI sports have 300g for $24.99 so was thinking of getting that?? Any thoughts??

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ok so this is what I have decided to do after all your advice, do the originals for the whole cycle and also the DAA for the whole cycle, now next question DAA is it all the same or our there differences? AI sports have 300g for $24.99 so was thinking of getting that?? Any thoughts??
If you are going to get bulk, np just put out 500g for 29.99. Intimidate also gets good reviews, is a little more pricey but is supposedly better than straight daa.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J19891

J19891

Awards
Definitely! I would probably just start with the originals of each if you plan on running that stack, just to get your feet wet a bit.

Agreed, start with the OG verions that way you have something else to look forward to for you next stack.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I'm running this stack now and am really enjoying it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

adi13

Awards
Ok so I bit the bullet and got 2 months supply of the original Anabeta along with erase+intimidate deal from nutraplanet, pretty excited and can't wait to get it. Once I do I will do my first log and see how we go. Also just wanted to say thanks heaps for all the advice it helped majorly to make the decision.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm you will love this run, lets us know how it goes

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I bit the bullet and got 2 months supply of the original Anabeta along with erase+intimidate deal from nutraplanet, pretty excited and can't wait to get it. Once I do I will do my first log and see how we go. Also just wanted to say thanks heaps for all the advice it helped majorly to make the decision.
post your log link here, I'd like to follow along for your progress

adi13

Awards
Delta force, no problem will do, looking at starting it when I come back from holidays so in a couple of weeks, so pumped can't wait and I hope it lives up to all the hype...

adi13

Awards
Just been doing some reading on intimidate and I have read that adding actely l carinate makes the effects of intimidate go through the roof, is this correct as I have a un-opened tub sitting in my room not doing anything and was wondering is it worth taking as well and if so when and how much????

adi13

Awards
Ok so finally about to start my stack and want opions on how I was planning on dosing it, was thinking the following:

Anabeta 2 pre and 2 post ( pre will be about 20-30 before and post with shake)

Erase I was thinking 1 first thing when I wake up 6am then 2 pre workout ( which is at 12.30pm every day as I workout in my 1 hour lunch break)

Intimidate will be 1 20 mins before bed

Non work out days,
Anabeta spread out through the day.

Erase 1 first thing 6am when I wake up then 1 at 1pm and the last at 7pm

Intimidate stays 20 mins before bed.

What does everyone think????

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so finally about to start my stack and want opions on how I was planning on dosing it, was thinking the following:

Anabeta 2 pre and 2 post ( pre will be about 20-30 before and post with shake)

Erase I was thinking 1 first thing when I wake up 6am then 2 pre workout ( which is at 12.30pm every day as I workout in my 1 hour lunch break)

Intimidate will be 1 20 mins before bed

Non work out days,
Anabeta spread out through the day.

Erase 1 first thing 6am when I wake up then 1 at 1pm and the last at 7pm

Intimidate stays 20 mins before bed.

What does everyone think????
Looks good to me! I'm curious to try the 2 Erase pre-workout myself.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know anything about anabeta elite 2 caps a day if u only weigh 160?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards