Questions about Natadrol by LG, Safe at 17?

YoungGunz

Im 17 years old, i've been training seriously for about 3 years now. I've bulked up to what I beleive is my genetic potential for my age. I can't fit much more meat onto my frame. I spend hours a day researching bodybuilding nutrition and supplements. I was in contact with the guys at mind and muscle.net, and they said its safe for me to take at my age. But I was wondering what you guys think? I train 5x a week, and currently on the basic stuff, multi, protein, creatine, pre-workout, efa's, etc. But do you think taking this will benefit me at my age and help me break through this plateau? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Plus anyone who's tried this stuff have you had any sides etc? Also would this compound be better used for a cutting or bulking phase?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im 17 years old, i've been training seriously for about 3 years now. I've bulked up to what I beleive is my genetic potential for my age. I can't fit much more meat onto my frame. I spend hours a day researching bodybuilding nutrition and supplements. I was in contact with the guys at mind and muscle.net, and they said its safe for me to take at my age. But I was wondering what you guys think? I train 5x a week, and currently on the basic stuff, multi, protein, creatine, pre-workout, efa's, etc. But do you think taking this will benefit me at my age and help me break through this plateau? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Plus anyone who's tried this stuff have you had any sides etc? Also would this compound be better used for a cutting or bulking phase?
Can't recommend you take anything like that at your age man. Chances are you haven't hit a platue hormonally considering your age. If you say you " I can't fit much more meat onto my frame.", then why/how would this supplement help you? Your hormones are high right now man. Take advantage of them, be natural.

Training combined with superb sleep will allow you to grow. EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more.

You won't get a reply without people saying something similar to the above.

xGenericx

Awards
Can't recommend you take anything like that at your age man. Chances are you haven't hit a platue hormonally considering your age. If you say you " I can't fit much more meat onto my frame.", then why/how would this supplement help you? Your hormones are high right now man. Take advantage of them, be natural.

Training combined with superb sleep will allow you to grow. EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more.

You won't get a reply without people saying something similar to the above.
Well I agree with you, Natadrol is probably more Natural than many multi-vitamins.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well I agree with you, Natadrol is probably more Natural than many multi-vitamins.
Natadrol causes a little bit of shut down. Do multi vitamins? They dont so natadrol maybe be "more" natural but multis are much safer and at the age of 17 why would you want to have any shut down when your test is probably already through the roof!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm so confused to where this thread is heading.. :help:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way at 17 you hit your genetic potential. If you keep at it.. you will hit your steroid potential by 21!

YoungGunz

Thanks for the replies. I was just looking for that extra push to help me break through my plateau and help me keep my gains while cutting. Im just really confused about this stuff because it goes 50/50. I have one half of the people telling me not to take it, it has sides, etc. But I have the other half telling me its perfectly safe, it increases libido, it won't have any sides, etc. At this point im left very confused.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
wait till your older to **** with any hormonal products your 17 your natty test levels are high as is just tweak your diet and training a bit. Besides natadrol is straight garbage ran it for 6 weeks made normal gains and got real bad acne and alot of water retention.

xGenericx

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was just looking for that extra push to help me break through my plateau and help me keep my gains while cutting. Im just really confused about this stuff because it goes 50/50. I have one half of the people telling me not to take it, it has sides, etc. But I have the other half telling me its perfectly safe, it increases libido, it won't have any sides, etc. At this point im left very confused.
Theres no need to take it. While I believe theres no real risk to taking it, I also believe theres no point to take it. So it would be better to not take it and play it safe, rather than taking it and getting some shutdown- regardless of how small it may be. You would likely not see any benefit from taking it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are very sadly mistaken if you think that you're anywhere near your genetic potential at 17. Your frame hasn't even fully matured yet.

YoungGunz

You are very sadly mistaken if you think that you're anywhere near your genetic potential at 17. Your frame hasn't even fully matured yet.
I know i havn't reached my genetic potential, what i ment was while im at 17, i can't fit any more muscle on my frame until i grow and fill out more. Its hard to explain

YoungGunz

wait till your older to **** with any hormonal products your 17 your natty test levels are high as is just tweak your diet and training a bit. Besides natadrol is straight garbage ran it for 6 weeks made normal gains and got real bad acne and alot of water retention.
I was told that it isn't hormonal. I had a talk with one of the counsellors on mind and muscle.net, and they said I can take it, its perfectly safe and i should experience some gains with it. Thats why im so confused.

xGenericx

Awards
I was told that it isn't hormonal. I had a talk with one of the counsellors on mind and muscle.net, and they said I can take it, its perfectly safe and i should experience some gains with it. Thats why im so confused.
Its not hormonal. Everyone is just looking out for you. Theres a misconception that it is hormonal because LG recommended a PCT for it to sell more product. I don't believe that anyone would get shutdown from it either. That said, don't take it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know i havn't reached my genetic potential, what i ment was while im at 17, i can't fit any more muscle on my frame until i grow and fill out more. Its hard to explain
You mean you're getting impatient and instead of trying something new or getting smarter, you're expecting a supplement to bust your plateau.

YoungGunz

You mean you're getting impatient and instead of trying something new or getting smarter, you're expecting a supplement to bust your plateau.
Not at all actually. I was just wondering about the supplement and if it would have any benefit. I changed my training style to y3t recently and switched up my diet and upped the intensity. I know there aren't any miracle supps. Don't worry I know if it comes to breaking plateaus it comes with hard work and diet, not supplements, check what your saying before you post.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all actually. I was just wondering about the supplement and if it would have any benefit. I changed my training style to y3t recently and switched up my diet and upped the intensity. I know there aren't any miracle supps. Don't worry I know if it comes to breaking plateaus it comes with hard work and diet, not supplements, check what your saying before you post.
Seriously, you're still a baby in terms of experience and knowledge. Buy a book and learn more about training theory and programming. It will pay off far more than looking for a supplement. I noticed you didn't ask any training or nutrition questions and instead went straight to the supplements, which is a huge mistake.

YoungGunz

Seriously, you're still a baby in terms of experience and knowledge. Buy a book and learn more about training theory and programming. It will pay off far more than looking for a supplement. I noticed you didn't ask any training or nutrition questions and instead went straight to the supplements, which is a huge mistake.
Also stated in the original post I spend hours a day researching training and supplements. I may be young but I'm still informed and I know a nice bit when it comes to my training. So don't post here thinking I'm an idiot, I do my homework trust me. I was just wondering about a product, not a big deal

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also stated in the original post I spend hours a day researching training and supplements. I may be young but I'm still informed and I know a nice bit when it comes to my training. So don't post here thinking I'm an idiot, I do my homework trust me. I was just wondering about a product, not a big deal
I pretty much discounted that statement when you prefaced genetic potential at your age. You should spend your time researching nutrition, not supplements and gain the ability to critically analyze your training and nutrition. Have you gotten stronger in the past 2-3 months? What steps have you taken to increase overload? Are you continuing to increase caloric intake as you've gained size and further increased it if in a phase of increased training volume? These are all questions that should be addressed long before basic supplements (e.g. protein powder, fish oil).

YoungGunz

You should spend your time researching nutrition, not supplements.
I research all aspects of bodybuilding, the basic supps(protein, efas, multi, etc) which are also important in nutrition. I'm not gonna keep arguing, I appreciate the posts and your opinion, thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now that's a funny way of saying: "I know nothing about male physiology and genetic potential, furthermore I got no idea at what age does the male body stops developing".
It is hormonal, not PH/DS or AAS , but it uses hormonal and anabolic pathways. And I have no respect for that site so I will limit my comment here :).
Rodja has a point here.
Please re-read your previous posts, the mere implication you want something like Natadrol to be BENEFICIAL for you, does imply you want it to help you in some way, and since the only thing you are complaining about is hitting a plateau, it IS what you are looking for. If you are gonna argue in a forum with grown ups, humble up, accept you are acting like an Immature Brat and stop trying to argue with Rodja, seriously I don't even know why he is bothering to waste time on you...clearly an immature prick like you will take it anyway, now own up to the fact that you WANT supplements to give you "an edge" even though you try to act as if you knew they are not the solution, where this the case you would be asking for advice in the training and nutrition subforums to change your habits and burst through your plateau.
Again, thanks for taking your time on advising this kid.
Still informed huh? Please explain to me (without wikipedia or google) the pathways and components Natadrol utilizes, to detail, and how it can be beneficial for a 17 year old who hasn't reached HTPA and Endocrine maturity , please I am dying to hear your answer, and be careful if you dare...For small as I am, I do research chem and biochem of the supplements I take and consult with people higher than me in this knowledge, before even daring to try it, let alone speak my mind about them...so come on...I am waiting.
You should spend your time researching nutrition, not supplements.
Listen to Rodja please...Check your diet, I am pretty sure problem lays there, and most likely in the over-training department seeing how you are an impatient teenager who has lack of maturity...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
^^ I'm not trying to be negative at all, and I know these guys have beat this point over the head. but the fact that you said "genetic potential" at 17... L O L.. even the other guy saying reaching genetic potential at 21.. LMFAO!!!!
Seriously. You won't truly reach your "potential" limit till your late 30's possibly even later in life.... If you've been training hard and eating right all along.

Let's start with this question, Do you do squats, and do you do deadlifts? If not, DO THEM!!!!!

I'm not sure what the hell y3t training is, but i've never even heard of it.
If this is a form of volume training- change it up- move onto STRENGTH training. if that was a form a str training- move on to volume training. You need to change what you're doing / the movements / sequence / rep scheme / tempo if you want to continually gain.

Let's say you've been volume training,which at 17 is over rated- I suggest you go to t-nation.com, or elitefts.com, and go out and buy 5/3/1 by jim wendler. Or even Starting strength by mark rippitoe.. Either one of these books will help you outline a solid training program.
Stupid bbdotcom suggestion program meant for idiotic curl bro's , it merely says:
First week you do curls and isolation for high volume low weight
Next week you do curls and isolation for mid volume mid weight
last week you do curls and isolation for low volume high weight

Don't be tricked, though they mention progression here...it recommends splits as opposed to focusing in upper/lower body strength, and i never saw it recommending also weight %s or the big compound Olympic lifts...pretty retarded IMO and a curl-bro way to train at best...Not the sort of training a 17 y.o. should be doing (or anyone IMO) , he should focus on Olympic big compounds, bench , deadlift, squats (deep...) , OH press, and if he can learn with proper form, jerks/snatches/powercleans...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You reached your genetic potential eh? Can you answer these for me

1)How do you structure your workouts? (do you know how to keep your CNS "fired up"? do you rotate with myofibrillar(intensity) based workouts and sarcoplasmic(density) based workouts?)

2)How is your carbohydrate intake? I ask this because so many youngsters are afraid of eating a moderate-high amount of carbohydrates.

3)Do you get all your info(so called research) from magazines and "generic" websites?(like bb.com, flex, md, mens fitness, tnation?)

Oh and...

You will not reach your genetic potential. Some will, yeah with your attitude reaching your genetic potential will most likely never become a reality. Please take that as a kick in the butt, a "light bulb" turning on in your head, and motivation to become very open minded.

I think I have what you are looking for, consider it a free gift, a package if you will, send me a private messedge and ill hook ya up.

YoungGunz

hahah abit over the top dude. I was jw about the product, didn't mean to hurt anyones feeling. I know that i don't know everything, nor did I once say I did. And how would i know all the pathways of a product im wondering about? It'd be stupid to ask a question about a product if I already knew everything about it. Don't come at me and try and make me look like i don't know anything. I know some stuff yes, but not all, so relax dude. I only use supps to fill in the missing pieces ( whey, multi, creatine, efa's, etc ) and so do many other lifters. Why? to gain that extra edge yes. All those things help complete and round off my diet. My base is hard, intense training with a high protein diet. And trust me dude i know i havn't hit my genetic potential, im nowhere near it, what i ment was I don't think my 17 year old frame can build anymore muscle then what it has now. So just kick back and think before you go nuts posting here calling me to the dirt. We all start somewhere, everyone isn't born a know it all like others here ;). And I don't follow the bb.com y3t, i took those training principles and incorporated it into the program im currently on, to help break plateaus, like you said, change up your routine to make gains. And don't critique my training regimen when you don't even know what it consists of. Just relax abit dude, Just wanted some backround info on the product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You reached your genetic potential eh? Can you answer these for me

1)How do you structure your workouts? (do you know how to keep your CNS "fired up"? do you rotate with myofibrillar(intensity) based workouts and sarcoplasmic(density) based workouts?)
I can answer this one lol...He most like just googled what Myofibrillar and Sarcoplasmic mean, and ran into words like Hypertrophy and Vasodilation which he didn't comprehend either.
2)How is your carbohydrate intake? I ask this because so many youngsters are afraid of eating a moderate-high amount of carbohydrates.
If he even mentions complex carbs here, or a decent amount of his weight I will bump him back to normal rep as opposed to the red he earned.
3)Do you get all your info(so called research) from magazines and "generic" websites?(like bb.com, flex, md, mens fitness, tnation?)
he did mention some REALLY sad websites...and for mentioning Y3T as a way to defend his "training" program, I am pretty sure bbdotcom is part of his repertoire of sh*t...
Oh and...

You will not reach your genetic potential. Some will, yeah with your attitude reaching your genetic potential will most likely never become a reality. Please take that as a kick in the butt, a "light bulb" turning on in your head, and motivation to become very open minded.

I think I have what you are looking for, consider it a free gift, a package if you will, send me a private messedge and ill hook ya up.

If you give him a book, make it one with doodles he might not know how to read it properly or need at least 2 dictionaries, one for scientific terminology to common tongue, and one from common tongue (english) to animals.
That being said...he is looking for other sort of gift...the sort of "miracle" he claims not to be looking for lol

YoungGunz

You don't need to come and try and be a cool guy, your being a jackass for no reason. How am i supposed to be "open minded" and learn stuff when all your doing is ripping on a kid. Practise what you preach dude.

YoungGunz

I pretty much discounted that statement when you prefaced genetic potential at your age. You should spend your time researching nutrition, not supplements and gain the ability to critically analyze your training and nutrition. Have you gotten stronger in the past 2-3 months? What steps have you taken to increase overload? Are you continuing to increase caloric intake as you've gained size and further increased it if in a phase of increased training volume? These are all questions that should be addressed long before basic supplements (e.g. protein powder, fish oil).
Once again i know i have not reached genetic potential, i mean that im not sure my 17 year old frame can hold any more muscle at this time, but as time progresses, i'll get even bigger. I eat a caloric surplus yes in order to keep my body in an anabolic state as opposed to catabolic. I add weight on all big lifts every workout, deads, squats, bench, etc. And i get stronger from week to week. I drop my rep range down between 4-6 in order to maximize weight being moved, and I take advantage of negatives, rest-pause, and drop sets to maximize intensity.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hahah abit over the top dude. I was jw about the product, didn't mean to hurt anyones feeling. I know that i don't know everything, nor did I once say I did. And how would i know all the pathways of a product im wondering about? It'd be stupid to ask a question about a product if I already knew everything about it1. Don't come at me and try and make me look like i don't know anything. I know some stuff yes, but not all, so relax dude. I only use supps to fill in the missing pieces ( whey, multi, creatine, efa's, etc ) and so do many other lifters. Why? to gain that extra edge yes. All those things help complete and round off my diet. My base is hard, intense training with a high protein diet.2 And trust me dude i know i havn't hit my genetic potential, im nowhere near it, what i ment was I don't think my 17 year old frame can build anymore muscle then what it has now. So just kick back and think before you go nuts posting here calling me to the dirt.3 We all start somewhere, everyone isn't born a know it all like others here ;). And I don't follow the bb.com y3t, i took those training principles and incorporated it into the program im currently on, to help break plateaus, like you said, change up your routine to make gains. And don't critique my training regimen when you don't even know what it consists of. Just relax abit dude, Just wanted some backround info on the product.4
Okie doke, time to get what you are asking for with this :D!

1.-You said you do your "research" on all the supplements you take, the questions I asked could have been yielded by such nonexistent research you mentioned. Do not dare mention "research" again if you are not even reading the component label of a product...

2.-Please enlighten me how the heck is this a "solid" base if you are DEPENDING on supplements to FILL gaps on a retarded diet!? Have you even considered that HIGH Protein doesn't mean eat 200-300g of protein a day to see gains? And that for a bulk (that is put on size in terms of teenager words) you do not need past 1 to 1.25g of protein per LB of BW as an essential component of your Macro-nutrient and kCalorie count?. No I know you haven't, whats the minimum essential fat a day scrub? Please try to answer that...I bet you don't even think on that and just munch peanut butter...Now please tell me and PROVE me wrong by showing me your diet, which is sad if you NEED to fill it with supplements, they are not NEEDED by ANYONE , let alone ANYONE your age FFS...

3.-By idiotically stating "My body can not build more muscle in this frame atm" means you are presuming you have hit natural and chronological potential for said age , BELIEVE ME IF YOU EVEN KNEW THE AFOREMENTIONED KNOWLEDGE I COULD TRY TO FORGIVE THIS, but you don't...you merely repeat the same arguments and battle back none of mine...come on try...

4.-Please do tell me how your workout program goes like, what sorta progression style do you use? Weekly? Monthly?...do you keep track? Are we talking about a program where you incorporate Strength and Hypertrophy training? Could you tell us what your Big 3 stats are at , and if you know what an OH press is please mention it too. How many assistance exercises do you do? Hm...do you divide upper/lower body days and incorporate the knowledge of Dynamic Movements or Power exercises? Please tell me, in fact indulge me! In your ALMIGHTY knowledge of training that led you to do something not even the Genetic Freaks and Pro's of bodybuilding in history have ever done , which is reach genetic potential , without a solid diet, proper and planned training and knowledge of the human body...Come on I will be waiting for your training program so I can tear it down to pieces if its not right...Yes I am in fact being personal...but the boldness of challenging good advice from people who actually gave a damn about you (when I ignored this thread when I saw it lol) really baffles me beyond the point of being merciful at you for being such a blatant idiot...Oh and last but not least, no, you were looking for someone to give your "mentors" the thumbs up for recommending something even LG Reps will tell you is for OVER AGE PEOPLE WHO AT LEAST KNOW WTF THEY ARE DOING....

To all the people I like and respect in this forum and those who hate me too...I am sorry for going off like this...but yes this is the wrath of the Swole Troll after finally getting tired of seeing teenagers looking for a way to short cut it or make it "better" for the sake of their own blatant egos...

YoungGunz

Okie doke, time to get what you are asking for with this :D!

1.-You said you do your "research" on all the supplements you take, the questions I asked could have been yielded by such nonexistent research you mentioned. Do not dare mention "research" again if you are not even reading the component label of a product...

2.-Please enlighten me how the heck is this a "solid" base if you are DEPENDING on supplements to FILL gaps on a retarded diet!? Have you even considered that HIGH Protein doesn't mean eat 200-300g of protein a day to see gains? And that for a bulk (that is put on size in terms of teenager words) you do not need past 1 to 1.25g of protein per LB of BW as an essential component of your Macro-nutrient and kCalorie count?. No I know you haven't, whats the minimum essential fat a day scrub? Please try to answer that...I bet you don't even think on that and just munch peanut butter...Now please tell me and PROVE me wrong by showing me your diet, which is sad if you NEED to fill it with supplements, they are not NEEDED by ANYONE , let alone ANYONE your age FFS...

3.-By idiotically stating "My body can not build more muscle in this frame atm" means you are presuming you have hit natural and chronological potential for said age , BELIEVE ME IF YOU EVEN KNEW THE AFOREMENTIONED KNOWLEDGE I COULD TRY TO FORGIVE THIS, but you don't...you merely repeat the same arguments and battle back none of mine...come on try...

4.-Please do tell me how your workout program goes like, what sorta progression style do you use? Weekly? Monthly?...do you keep track? Are we talking about a program where you incorporate Strength and Hypertrophy training? Could you tell us what your Big 3 stats are at , and if you know what an OH press is please mention it too. How many assistance exercises do you do? Hm...do you divide upper/lower body days and incorporate the knowledge of Dynamic Movements or Power exercises? Please tell me, in fact indulge me! In your ALMIGHTY knowledge of training that led you to do something not even the Genetic Freaks and Pro's of bodybuilding in history have ever done , which is reach genetic potential , without a solid diet, proper and planned training and knowledge of the human body...Come on I will be waiting for your training program so I can tear it down to pieces if its not right...Yes I am in fact being personal...but the boldness of challenging good advice from people who actually gave a damn about you (when I ignored this thread when I saw it lol) really baffles me beyond the point of being merciful at you for being such a blatant idiot...Oh and last but not least, no, you were looking for someone to give your "mentors" the thumbs up for recommending something even LG Reps will tell you is for OVER AGE PEOPLE WHO AT LEAST KNOW WTF THEY ARE DOING....

To all the people I like and respect in this forum and those who hate me too...I am sorry for going off like this...but yes this is the wrath of the Swole Troll after finally getting tired of seeing teenagers looking for a way to short cut it or make it "better" for the sake of their own blatant egos...
Your calling me stubborn ? your the one going off like you know everything, your always right, and i know nothing. Relax dude, your going abit over the top, we all start somewhere. You should feel really good about yourself, coming onto a forum calling kids idiots. If anyone has an ego its you sir. Your the one who can't be wrong, and anyone who stands up to you is an idiot. i have growing up to do, but you do as well. so piss off posting here if all your gonna be doing is being a stuck up prick

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your calling me stubborn ? your the one going off like you know everything, your always right, and i know nothing. Relax dude, your going abit over the top, we all start somewhere. You should feel really good about yourself, coming onto a forum calling kids idiots. If anyone has an ego its you sir. Your the one who can't be wrong, and anyone who stands up to you is an idiot. i have growing up to do, but you do as well. so piss off posting here if all your gonna be doing is being a stuck up prick
Hahahaha trying to give yah advice in a harsh way is being stubborn and a prick huh? I do not think I know it all, but what I do know, is that I am talking from experience and knowledge everyone who is bigger, better and more experienced than me, share and value. The knowledge of patience, perseverance , humbleness and openness to get advice, we never know it all or do it all right in this lifestyle we share...but we can always strive to know more and doing it better, and by you saying you got a perfect training program , diet , amount of muscle for your age, then YOU have a problem...this takes YEARS and MORE YEARS to perfect...not simple 3-5 years...its gonna take a lifetime to be better at this, but at least , when I have been taught by someone older/wiser/more experienced than me (younger guys teach me lots of stuff too , TheHardOne being one of them) I take it , vow my head in thanks , and if I am f*cking up I admit it and try to learn and grow from my mistakes...you got ways to go kiddo...change that attitude, I might be an annoying prick, and a really temperamental dude, but I know i got much to learn and keep learning in this sanctuary of knowledge...so before criticizing me for trying to help, THANK THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD FOR GIVING YOU ADVICE.

YoungGunz

Never once said my training and diet is perfect home dog. Stop assuming everything, don't judge a book by its cover. Scroll up and have a look, never once said anything about being perfect, that's you putting words into my mouth. Anyways dude I don't give a ****, thanks for your help and I apologize for calling you ****, but the way your getting on you deserved it. Peace

masodonis

Awards
Bro I only read your original post and not everything else, but seems as if you're an ecto by your stats. I would suggest adding peanut butter or olive oil into every shake. Don't be scared about fats. Dreamer bulk if you have to, just don't take hormones until you're at least 21. If you can eat 4000+ calories a day, you should grow and grow fast! Good luck!

Wow looks like I was looking at the wrong persons profile when I wrote this... Defs not ecto! 100kg 6'3" why would you wanna lose 20 pounds???

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Never once said my training and diet is perfect home dog. Stop assuming everything, don't judge a book by its cover. Scroll up and have a look, never once said anything about being perfect, that's you putting words into my mouth. Anyways dude I don't give a ****, thanks for your help and I apologize for calling you ****, but the way your getting on you deserved it. Peace
...anyone can read up, and on the quotes i signaled where I think you are being a bit to close-minded and proud of your routine and diet...But its ok, welcome to AM, if you stay, just please learn from everyone else here, keep whats good, forget whats bad, and well...learn to take advice :).

Good luck on your goals ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Lets keep this positive fellas, no dick measuring, no finger pointing, lets make this thread a productive one for everyone.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this thread is off topic, nata isnt a hormone so technically its safe....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again i know i have not reached genetic potential, i mean that im not sure my 17 year old frame can hold any more muscle at this time, but as time progresses, i'll get even bigger. I eat a caloric surplus yes in order to keep my body in an anabolic state as opposed to catabolic. I add weight on all big lifts every workout, deads, squats, bench, etc. And i get stronger from week to week. I drop my rep range down between 4-6 in order to maximize weight being moved, and I take advantage of negatives, rest-pause, and drop sets to maximize intensity.
You really didn't answer any of my questions. At all.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
So a 17 year old come and ask for questions about a supplement. It isn't a stupid question, it is actually a question that a lot of people has wondered about Natadrol. He tells us in a polite manner that he doesn't believe that he can pack on more mass right now because he thinks he is restricted due to his young age.

From my perspective this is the kinda response he receives:

- Him being belittled because he is curious and asks about a supplement that can help him grow. (What a scandal none of us would ever have done that!!!)
- People telling him his workout and diet sucks, even though they don't know a thing about it.

This kid is kindly responding a few times trying to be polite but you people continue to belittle him. What the ....?

Elitism ftw.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So a 17 year old come and ask for questions about a supplement. It isn't a stupid question, it is actually a question that a lot of people has wondered about Natadrol. He tells us in a polite manner that he doesn't believe that he can pack on more mass right now because he thinks he is restricted due to his young age.

- Him being belittled because he is curious and asks about a supplement that can help him grow. (What a scandal none of us would ever have done that!!!)
- People telling him his workout and diet sucks, even though they don't know a thing about it.

This kid is kindly responding a few times trying to be polite but you people continue to belittle him. What the ....?
Did you read everything oO he does get a bit ****y on someone like Rodja...whom I don't think you at your 206lbs and 6'1" (and knowledge of training) would try to challenge since you must know he is quite knowledgeable about all this...I mean assuming you have been active in this past 3 years in the forum bro X_X

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My issue is the mentality that he has by already, at the beyond young age of 17, throwing out the term "genetic potential" (BTW, I hate all of that crap as it's just an excuse used by far too many people). Instead of looking into the alternatives and suggestions, he ignores it.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Did you read everything oO he does get a bit ****y on someone like Rodja...whom I don't think you at your 206lbs and 6'1" (and knowledge of training) would try to challenge since you must know he is quite knowledgeable about all this...I mean assuming you have been active in this past 3 years in the forum bro X_X
You are doing it again man. What the .... do you know about me and my training? Besides getting personal like that, what is the point besides offending me? I am not questioning Rodja, read what I wrote.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
My issue is the mentality that he has by already, at the beyond young age of 17, throwing out the term "genetic potential" (BTW, I hate all of that crap as it's just an excuse used by far too many people). Instead of looking into the alternatives and suggestions, he ignores it.
Don't we all sometimes? We all wish for a magic pill, that doesn't mean we wont face reality. I could agree with you IF he actually did ignore advice given, but from what I can read he actually appreciates your response and advice, but he (just like anyone else) doesn't like being belittled.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't we all sometimes? We all wish for a magic pill, that doesn't mean we wont face reality. I could agree with you IF he actually did ignore advice given, but from what I can read he actually appreciates your response and advice, but he (just like anyone else) doesn't like being belittled.
He pretty much ignored what I said/suggested. I actually don't care as we all need to learn on our own, but I tried to steer him in a better and more productive direction.

YoungGunz

hahahaha you guys love to stir up fights, if you have any questions pm me and ill gladly answer, what you guys are posting now have nothing to do with the question asked, just drop it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are doing it again man. What the .... do you know about me and my training? Besides getting personal like that, what is the point besides offending me? I am not questioning Rodja, read what I wrote.
I think you need to learn a praise when you see it...I was praising your weight at that height since its good...and for speaking like this I doubt you are unneducated or inexperienced in this...but suit yourself I really meant to say that you are someone who has good knowledge and stats and that i know you recognize that someone like rodja is not one to be challenged with ****yness from a 17 y.o. brat

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to learn a praise when you see it...I was praising your weight at that height since its good...and for speaking like this I doubt you are unneducated or inexperienced in this...but suit yourself I really meant to say that you are someone who has good knowledge and stats and that i know you recognize that someone like rodja is not one to be challenged with ****yness from a 17 y.o. brat
You are right, I was sure you were trying offend me, and for that I apologize.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not at all, specially when you are coming in with a constructive coment trying to bring some insight and possible a more positve response from the reader, no apologies needed brother :) My lack of good grammar, and run-on sentences got the best of me :).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not at all, specially when you are coming in with a constructive coment trying to bring some insight and possible a more positve response from the reader, no apologies needed brother :) My lack of good grammar, and run-on sentences got the best of me :).

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
He pretty much ignored what I said/suggested. I actually don't care as we all need to learn on our own, but I tried to steer him in a better and more productive direction.
And that is pretty cool man. I am sure he appreciates that.