test boosters at 22?

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Im about to start P6 soon for the purpose of strength gains and stamina. My test levels are fine but im not paying for it so why not?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
@ 22 you don't need it.
If it's free use it if ya want or do a trade/sell in the sup section.

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Can i stack it with creatine. Will that be safe?

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Im about to start P6 soon for the purpose of strength gains and stamina. My test levels are fine but im not paying for it so why not?
I actually got a free p6 too, am going to run it later this year. Creatine should be fine.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
I actually got a free p6 too, am going to run it later this year. Creatine should be fine.
At 22 though, I would try and sell it...market price is $70 I think, try amazon or eBay, it probably will do very little for your test level at your age, and you can buy something worthwhile with that money...like 4 for 3 recompadrol!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Slang that shiz and hit up the t*tty bar then proceed to make it rain. Gains will follow.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
The best test booster at 22, is being 22.
Unless you have medical issues your natural test production should be at its peak right now.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no need for it, sell it or trade it for something useful.
creatine
bcaa
protein
agmatine

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 22 and run Erase Pro and other test boosters on the regular. Some people have naturally lower testosterone than others, so everyones mileage may vary.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 22 and run Erase Pro and other test boosters on the regular. Some people have naturally lower testosterone than others, so everyones mileage may vary.
Dang, your a youngin.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I disagree that 22 is too young for it.

A lot of ingredients out there don't focus on total testosterone, as much as they do free. Anyone can benefit from an increase in free testosterone.

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
I ran a test booster for a month, did fine. (I'm 25)
According to my girlfriend (now my ex lol), I was a lot more aggressive (bad thing?) and I would have a rager at the most inconvenient times.

flynpig

flynpig

Awards
I am 40 and my test is kicking arse and taking names. God must have blessed me.

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Thanks guys. I already take
Creapure
CLA
Dexyfen(fat burner
Sterol complex
Isolate 28
Is this a good stack? I know i should do bcaas but my protein has alot

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you're already taking a test booster right

Its probably not needed and not gonna give you any real advantages. I know some test boosters make me aggressive as hell even more so though than when I'm on cycle and that can give you a slight advantage in the gym (and bedroom), but won't yield much effect in terms of recovery or feed efficiency.

Your stack looks pretty solid I would swap out the dexyfen for ec and the protien shakes for a bcaa drink I like the bulk modern bcaa cause its cheap or you could just do micronized bcaas and sugar free koolaid probably make some tweaks to your diet and if your not already doing cardio, you would be surprised at how much it your stamina can increase by just forcing yourself you to do it after a week or 2 the amount of time it takes to catch you're breath after you're hardest sets will be cut in half.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
22 isn't all that young. Many people here saying you don't need it are only 5-10 years older with likely equally high T levels, or close.

Theoretically, an AI like Erase or Triazole will boost T higher in younger individuals than in older individuals. Divanil is potentially more valuable as well.

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
You do realize you're already taking a test booster right

Its probably not needed and not gonna give you any real advantages. I know some test boosters make me aggressive as hell even more so though than when I'm on cycle and that can give you a slight advantage in the gym (and bedroom), but won't yield much effect in terms of recovery or feed efficiency.

Your stack looks pretty solid I would swap out the dexyfen for ec and the protien shakes for a bcaa drink I like the bulk modern bcaa cause its cheap or you could just do micronized bcaas and sugar free koolaid probably make some tweaks to your diet and if your not already doing cardio, you would be surprised at how much it your stamina can increase by just forcing yourself you to do it after a week or 2 the amount of time it takes to catch you're breath after you're hardest sets will be cut in half.
What am i taking that is already a test booster

T

TM92

Awards
Dude don't sweat the young issue. Your fine either way. Hell I took 1-AD back in the day when it was available at the age of 16.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Clarify what you mean by most? Just curious.
I'd only feel comfortable taking ingredients that won't significantly affect the HPTA and associated feedback mechanisms. They are few and far between, but Anacyclus pyrethrum and forskolin are both good candidates.