Low Libido near end of pct??

makeveli200

Awards
Hey guys,

I just finished my 10 week cycle that consisted of:

Test e 750mg
Tren E 400 mg

I had to stop the tren about 5 weeks in due to acid reflex problems and after that i just lowered my test down to 500 mg. I ran Hcg throughout until i stopped the tren.

My Pct had been nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 i just stuck to nolva because i wasnt on tren long and it has always done the trick for me in the past.

I am 1 week left on my PCT and am having libido problems. Cant get a full hard on. Some forums say my body may already be recovered and the nolva is keeping me down some say other wise. Just wanted to get more opinons on what to do. I realize my first mistake of not running out the HCG all the way through and probably could have added clomid but i always get bad sides from clomid and nolva has done the trick alone before, Any input would be great before my girlfriend kills me.

Thanks

makeveli200

Awards
lot of guys said stay away from test booster bc itll prevent natural recovery. any opinions? ive got some tribulus on me.

makeveli200

Awards
do you have any opinons on the advice ive gotten saying i may have recovered already and the nolvadex is just keeping me from being at full force?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, it doesn't matter what I take with Nolva; it always kills my libido and erections.

makeveli200

Awards
Well i have 1 week left of nolva so well see soon enough if thats the sole reason

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to get on hcg at 250 ed. Also clomid at 100 a day

makeveli200

Awards
im done with nolva in a couple days if that not causing it i will utilize hcg and clomid. I have both readily available.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
If you just want the hard ons, I think tribulus is good, or horny goat weed.