acacia rigidula iforce maximize intense

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post

    you're right. we have nothing actually in the product. it's all just sugar + flour.

    The ingredients on the label? They're there for fun.



    I never had to elaborate as to what the actives in the extract are(it does nothing but help other companies mimic our results), so to think that I would pay for additional testing to what we already have to comply with for FDA requirements due to our 2009 fiasco, I just can't grasp my head around it.

    Send a tub to PA, have him test it out. Thus why I've said numerous times over here "please, test my product, I'll wait".
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you're right. we have nothing actually in the product. it's all just sugar + flour.

    The ingredients on the label? They're there for fun.



    I never had to elaborate as to what the actives in the extract are(it does nothing but help other companies mimic our results), so to think that I would pay for additional testing to what we already have to comply with for FDA requirements due to our 2009 fiasco, I just can't grasp my head around it.

    Send a tub to PA, have him test it out. Thus why I've said numerous times over here "please, test my product, I'll wait".
    I'm not saying your product is just flour + sugar. I'm saying that your belief that beta-methoxy-synephrine is a stimulant should be verified by a 3rd party, since it goes against everything we know about stimulant pharmacology. If it checks out, then the fundamental axioms of SAR need some adjusting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    I'm not saying your product is just flour + sugar. I'm saying that your belief that beta-methoxy-synephrine is a stimulant should be verified by a 3rd party, since it goes against everything we know about stimulant pharmacology. If it checks out, then the fundamental axioms of SAR need some adjusting.
    I disagree. Lets assume for the sake of argument that the specific synephrine compound we're talking about has absolutely zero activity, and it adds literally zero to the formula.


    Does that mean the rest of the product has no effect? There is more to this product than simply acacia rigidula. If we were selling a pure acacia product, I could understand the thought, but its not, its a pre-wo blend of 10+ ingredients.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  4. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I never had to elaborate as to what the actives in the extract are(it does nothing but help other companies mimic our results),
    I actually agree with you. You are attempting to protect your intellectual property.

    However, since you have already mentioned that beta-methoxy-synephrine is one of the actives, I don't see the harm in analyzing it further (you may disagree). I will accept your challenge. Feel free to send me beta-methoxy-synephrine and I will test it anecdotally.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    While I understand exactly what you're saying, I do know however what Beta-methoxy-synephrine feels like when dosed 20-80mg. It hits, and hits hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I disagree. Lets assume for the sake of argument that the specific synephrine compound we're talking about has absolutely zero activity, and it adds literally zero to the formula. Does that mean the rest of the product has no effect?
    We aren't analyzing the whole formula, just beta-methoxy-synephrine.
    •   
       


  6. can i get an answer as to why the exact extracts are not listed and the plant as a whole is listed..... normally i see blank extraced for blank.... instead of the whole plant on the label. just wondering...this is all very interesting and alarming simultaneously. I was so senile with the supplement industry and luckily this craze debacle has me researching more and more.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    can i get an answer as to why the exact extracts are not listed and the plant as a whole is listed..... normally i see blank extraced for blank.... instead of the whole plant on the label. just wondering...this is all very interesting and alarming simultaneously. I was so senile with the supplement industry and luckily this craze debacle has me researching more and more.
    for the same reason our citrus aurantium is not enumerated out with each of the actives in it. We make unique extracts(well, we have them made for us. we do no synthesis on our own), and like to keep certain trade secrets so our competitors cannot gain an advantage on our money/time spent researching.

    The way we label both the citrus aurantium and acacia rigidula are the same, and are considered a "proper" labeling technique according to the FDA.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    for the same reason our citrus aurantium is not enumerated out with each of the actives in it. We make unique extracts(well, we have them made for us. we do no synthesis on our own), and like to keep certain trade secrets so our competitors cannot gain an advantage on our money/time spent researching.

    The way we label both the citrus aurantium and acacia rigidula are the same, and are considered a "proper" labeling technique according to the FDA.

    makes sense. thanks

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    makes sense. thanks
    Glad vaughn could answer your question, because it was out of my league

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    I actually agree with you. You are attempting to protect your intellectual property.

    However, since you have already mentioned that beta-methoxy-synephrine is one of the actives, I don't see the harm in analyzing it further (you may disagree). I will accept your challenge. Feel free to send me beta-methoxy-synephrine and I will test it anecdotally.
    did this end up happening?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dmaa View Post
    I read all the posts here. you are quarreling with the truth about acacia rigigula extract. As for as I know, there are many companies in China produce the ratio extract of acacia rigigula extract with specs like 10:1, 20:1, 75:1 and so on. Non of them produce the standardized one for Phenylethylamine alkaloids. I am here for more information for acacia rigigula. acacia rigigula is indeed popular at present, thanks for your explanation,VaughnTrue, I know much from your discussions.
    correct, you can get 10:1, 20:1, 75:1, even 100:1 ratios of almost any herb at this point.

    We do a completely different style of process however as we specifically extract for specific compounds, not leaving the entire plant as a whole.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  12. Subbed!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Subbed!
    I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  14. i need to pick up a tub of the new stuff i have the old version with 1,3 in it and it makes me feel high lol. Got compete and 2 bottles of dexaprine for my cut though and i cant wait to try them out!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Maximize intense
    By capn crunch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 06:32 AM
  3. New iForce Maximize Intense/Hemavol video!
    By th3futur3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
  4. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
  5. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in