Supplement suggestion

1. Supplement suggestion

I am on activate extreme and kre alkaline concerning my current supplements... I am very low in bf% but I want more hardness what would you suggest???

2. Good Anabolic and a Nutrient Partitioner perhaps...I like the Na-R-Ala + Agmatine + DAA combo , but also really partial for using ABE and Erase Pro , I wanna run those last two , but what I can attest for is the first combo haha , works for me , full muscles , full pump , hardening effects due to good diet and solid training with those babies haha. Also when I ran Erase alone I felt harder and drier , and I can only assume Erase Pro is even better at that .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Good Anabolic and a Nutrient Partitioner perhaps...I like the Na-R-Ala + Agmatine + DAA combo , but also really partial for using ABE and Erase Pro , I wanna run those last two , but what I can attest for is the first combo haha , works for me , full muscles , full pump , hardening effects due to good diet and solid training with those babies haha. Also when I ran Erase alone I felt harder and drier , and I can only assume Erase Pro is even better at that .
    Really like the first stack and I'm a fan of erase as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Really like the first stack and I'm a fan of erase as well.
    SNS should already start coming out with good Geronova Licensed Na-R-Ala hehe , I think I did post this up in the new product suggestion post...that ArA ;p It would go amazing with this stack hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Suggestion to Supplement Companies
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 05:01 AM
  2. supplement support/suggestion?
    By dig0750 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:05 AM
  3. Suggestion on Vein Supplement