I Need Help ASAP!!!!!

jnuetron88

Awards
I need help on what supplements I can get to take. Im in the Army, Im 6'1'', 149lbs.....I cant gain weight and I want to get to at least 170lbs and get ripped and cut but I dont know what would be good for me to take......please help

boz8029

Awards
You are a hard gainer so you could try a weight gainer between meals like Muscle Juice. Like he said above you just need to eat a ton and work out hard. Good luck.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
try beefdrol in large quantities it will get you bulked up! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat as the others suggested and use some staple supplements/vitamins. How long have you been in the Army? Just wondering, as I know some basic training try to gear the fatties to slim down and the slims to bulk up.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You need to eat as the others suggested and use some staple supplements/vitamins. How long have you been in the Army? Just wondering, as I know some basic training try to gear the fatties to slim down and the slims to bulk up.
Pfft that sh!t was a joke. All I got at bct was an extra 10% bf from the crappy food they gave us. I went in at 6% and after the first 8 weeks of OSUT I was at 15%. It was ridiculous. My pt scores also suffered.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pfft that sh!t was a joke. All I got at bct was an extra 10% bf from the crappy food they gave us. I went in at 6% and after the first 8 weeks of OSUT I was at 15%. It was ridiculous. My pt scores also suffered.
Then u ate too much.

boz8029

Awards
I have been in the Army for 10 years. In BCT you did over eat if you gained weight. As much running around and training that you do you should have only gained muscle. Keep doing some cardio to burn the fat but at a moderate pace and lift.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a hard gainer so you could try a weight gainer between meals like Muscle Juice. Like he said above you just need to eat a ton and work out hard. Good luck.

^^^

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I have been in the Army for 10 years. In BCT you did over eat if you gained weight. As much running around and training that you do you should have only gained muscle. Keep doing some cardio to burn the fat but at a moderate pace and lift.
Also I am already back down to somewhere around 8%. I've been out of basic for 6 months and was able to yet back in shape while at airborne school and RASP. But at OSUT we barely did anything hut stand around, its nothing like when you went through. The PT at airborne school was harder.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It wasn't a choice. DS told you how much you were gonna eat. They put me on double rats and made sure I ate all of it.
You needed to throw in more caloric-burn activities like cardio , sex , weights , or if you were in like training camp , moving around heavy stuff in a sorta commando strong man lifts or something bro ;p , but good stuff you are back at normal weight , wouldn't want you to rip your parachute off when opening it , because the poor thing didn't expect to have to hold the weight of a trailer car hahaha xD

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You needed to throw in more caloric-burn activities like cardio , sex , weights , or if you were in like training camp , moving around heavy stuff in a sorta commando strong man lifts or something bro ;p , but good stuff you are back at normal weight , wouldn't want you to rip your parachute off when opening it , because the poor thing didn't expect to have to hold the weight of a trailer car hahaha xD
Haha we didn't have time for things of that sort! And we weren't allowed to do things on our own. It is what it is though. Not like I have enough rank to change it! :p