Beast Sports Amphetalean?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts of this fat burner?

Amphetalean® Thermogenic Matrix522mg*
Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl, Caffeine Anhydrous, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), Raspberry Ketones (Razberi-K(TM)), Gingko Biloba (Leaf), Rauvolfia Canescens L., Evodia Rutacarpae (Thermodiamine(TM)), Hordenine, CAMP (Cyclic Adenosine-3'-5'-Monophosphate).

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm not certain that it is dosed correctly. Would "feel" it for sure, may get some appetite suppression. Not sure that I'd expect more than that from this (or many other fat burners)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't expect much in the way of fat burning, but appetite suppression and energy should be great.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not certain that it is dosed correctly. Would "feel" it for sure, may get some appetite suppression. Not sure that I'd expect more than that from this (or many other fat burners)
Isnt Rauvolfia Canescens L the same stuff in Alpha t2, oxy etc?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The (older) version I have has 1,3-DMAA instead of rauvolfia, anyone have any thoughts at to whether or not it would stack well with 2nd generation (rauwolscine, higenamine, 3,3') alpha t2? I'm trying to use up the older parts of the stash before moving on to the newer formulas.

skat37

Awards
13dmaa is amazing. I hate that it's been banned because a few marines decided to take 7 scoops and run dehydrated in the desert. It is funny though. Jack3d had a tub that if you bought it they would donate to the troops. Then at the same time the military started the fight on getting it banned.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
It has its benefits (DMAA), but like any other supplement there are certain precautions that should be observed to avoid serious health detriments or as in the case of some, abject tragedy.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
thats why we cant have nice things. any supplement that actually works will be banned, because people dont use them safely and die. i mean look at drinking and smoking people die from that and yet its still not banned.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Misuse does tend to cause problems for everyone, but one must also take into consideration individual idiosyncrasies in metabolism that may produce adverse reactions. Hopefully as technology advances genome sequencing can be done at home at a reasonable price and uploaded into a simulation to determine how specific compounds may affect each individual as a whole as opposed to (very meticulously researched and for most purposes accurate) approximations of binding constants between ligands and receptors. Being able to predict possible interactions between compounds and simulate what effect will be produced would be invaluable in preventing significant morbidity.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
At any rate, it seems like the combination of the two may not be ideal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomic testing will never be able to prevent people exceeding label instructions though lol.

I had a message on a forum from someone who took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Genomic testing will never be able to prevent people exceeding label instructions though lol.

I had a message on a forum from someone who took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go.
7 scoops... just the caffeine alone from even 4 scoops in one dose would be more than sufficient to make most people feel pretty horrible.

The desire for instant gratification is one of the most dangerous methods of self-sabotage in existence.