Good Supplement for Mass

Big Sexy

Awards
Looking to get back in the supplement game. I ordered some NITRIX (by BSN) and now I'm looking to stack it with a test booster or an HGH booster. Anyone ever tried a good test or HGH booster that worked well?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for the price, Formula-X is awesome! stack it with endosurge and a low dose of AI and you have an awesome stack!

stack I'm currently running:
Formula-X + Licogenix + EndoSurge

if you're really interested in MASS, grab some glycoMyx and add a scoop to your post workout protein shake with some creatine :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking to get back in the supplement game. I ordered some NITRIX (by BSN) and now I'm looking to stack it with a test booster or an HGH booster. Anyone ever tried a good test or HGH booster that worked well?
Look into D-Pol and Recycle by Purus Labs.
That should cover you on all bases based on what you're looking for.

:D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For mass - Anabeta Elite.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drop the nitrix. IGF 2 is a solid GH booster. one of the only few i like and my favorite overall supplement. stack that with Anabeta and DAA 3g/day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For mass - Anabeta Elite.
i beg to differ. many ppl from my gym as well as myself see anabeta elite as a recomp or that could be part of a cutting stack. OG Anabeta suites best for a bulk.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i beg to differ. many ppl from my gym as well as myself see anabeta elite as a recomp or that could be part of a cutting stack. OG Anabeta suites best for a bulk.
I think the additional ingredients mean more opportunities for lean mass gains = better for a bulk.

Just because you have the potential to lose more fat doesnt mean its not great for a bulk, it just means the bulk will be cleaner!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the additional ingredients mean more opportunities for lean mass gains = better for a bulk.

Just because you have the potential to lose more fat doesnt mean its not great for a bulk, it just means the bulk will be cleaner!

i just dont get the same side effects from ABE like i do with OG anabeta thats why im saying OG is better for a bulk. (hunger increase, all day "pump")

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My #1 natural Testosterone booster (and one of my favourite and top products of all time) is PES' Erase.

Best natural Human Growth Hormone booster (and the ONLY one that works WITH my body) is Applied Nutriceuticals' IGF-2.

And yes, both stack together nicely as well.

~Rosie~

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
all of the above are solid recommendations. one other product you could look into is Intimidate, which is NMDA. it's better at interacting with the NMDA receptor in the brain than DAA to help boost test levels, gh levels at night, promotes deeper and more prolonged slow wave, better recovery overall