Anabeta Recomp?

gmanall

Awards
Ok, so to start out I'm a 6'5 "hardgainer" I've been bulking for the last 8 weeks and put on 10 pounds, at around week 6 I added anabeta and have not gained a pound, for the first 6 weeks I was gaining 1-1.5 pounds per week. My diet daily is bare minimum 4300 calories, gallon of milk, 2-3 cups of oats, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, weight gainer and a chimichanga and most of the time I eat more(Anabeta makes me hungry). Do you think Anabeta is having more of a recomp effect or is it a sign that I should up the calories? I don't seem to be getting leaner/bigger.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be having a recomp effect (many note this during its use), but if you aren't gaining weight and want to then just up the calories. Its usually always as easy as that. Post up your full diet in here or preferably the nutrition section and I am sure the kind AM members here can help you with it. :)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post up a full diet. And then training split.

This is odd man. When I take Anabeta(Elite too) I put on size uber fast.

Also post what weight gainer you are using. If not supported by the board just post up what it says in the label.

gmanall

Awards
My diet isn't the cleanest mainly because I can't afford 4000+ calories worth of chicken a day LOL. I like most "Hard gainers" don't like eating much so I find drinking my calories easier. I make sure that every day I eat at least what's below. I do like that Anabeta makes me hungry so I find myself eating more then what's below.

Diet-

Post Workout Shake-
600C-20P 2 Cups of Oats
110C-20P Whey Isolate
120-240C-0P 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil

Lunch-
450C-9P Chimichanga(Cheap $0.50 calorie at work)

Before Bed-H.U.G.E Mass Gainer
675C-15F-85C(Only 23 Sugar) 50P

4355-4475C 227 P

My training goes like this

Monday:Chest+Tris
5x8-12 Bench Press
3x8-12 Incline Bench Press
3x8-12 Incline Dumbbell Flys
3xFailure Bodyweight Dips
5x8-12 Rope Pushdown
3x8-12 Overhead Extentions

Tuesday- Abs, Calf's,Traps and Shoulders
5x6-8 Military Press
3x8-12 Front Raises
3x12-15 Calf Raises
3x8 Behind the Back Shrug
3xFailure Russian Crunches

Wensday:Back+Bi
5x8-12 Dead Lifts
3x8-12 Bent Over Rows
3x8 Close Grip Lat Pulldown
3xFailure Wide Grip Pull-ups
3x8-12 Ez-Bar Curl
3x8-12 Incline Hammer Curl

Thursday: Shoulders,Traps,Abs and Calf's
3x8-12 Upward Row
5x8-12 Bent Over Dumbbell Fly
3x8-12 Calf Raise
3xFailure Weighted Roman Chair Leg Raise

Friday: Legs
5x8-12 Squats
3x8-12 Legpress
3x8-12 Single Leg Legpress
3x3 Isometric Hacksquat

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Eat some actual food! Lol

Steak, chicken, eggs, etc.

Look into making ur own homemade weight gainer. Check the nutrition section to find some good ones.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Niteman is right.

You need solid foods. Drinking shakes should be your last resort when adding calories to the diet.

Steak, chicken, fish bro. Also rice and oatmeal. Don't forget veggies and fruits. I buy cans of tuna for snacks.

You won't make any gains if you're not eating enough solid food.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Ok, so to start out I'm a 6'5 "hardgainer" I've been bulking for the last 8 weeks and put on 10 pounds, at around week 6 I added anabeta and have not gained a pound, for the first 6 weeks I was gaining 1-1.5 pounds per week. My diet daily is bare minimum 4300 calories, gallon of milk, 2-3 cups of oats, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, weight gainer and a chimichanga and most of the time I eat more(Anabeta makes me hungry). Do you think Anabeta is having more of a recomp effect or is it a sign that I should up the calories? I don't seem to be getting leaner/bigger.
Anabeta, IMO, is best used as a bulking supp but it's gonna require you to eat more calories for it to be effective. I had a harder time gaining actual lbs on the scale while I was on anabeta even though I was eating like a horse, but what I did gain was legit lean mass.

uvawahoowa

Awards
My diet isn't the cleanest mainly because I can't afford 4000+ calories worth of chicken a day LOL. I like most "Hard gainers" don't like eating much so I find drinking my calories easier. I make sure that every day I eat at least what's below. I do like that Anabeta makes me hungry so I find myself eating more then what's below.

Diet-

Post Workout Shake-
600C-20P 2 Cups of Oats
110C-20P Whey Isolate
120-240C-0P 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil

Lunch-
450C-9P Chimichanga(Cheap $0.50 calorie at work)

Before Bed-H.U.G.E Mass Gainer
675C-15F-85C(Only 23 Sugar) 50P

4355-4475C 227 P

My training goes like this

Monday:Chest+Tris
5x8-12 Bench Press
3x8-12 Incline Bench Press
3x8-12 Incline Dumbbell Flys
3xFailure Bodyweight Dips
5x8-12 Rope Pushdown
3x8-12 Overhead Extentions

Tuesday- Abs, Calf's,Traps and Shoulders
5x6-8 Military Press
3x8-12 Front Raises
3x12-15 Calf Raises
3x8 Behind the Back Shrug
3xFailure Russian Crunches

Wensday:Back+Bi
5x8-12 Dead Lifts
3x8-12 Bent Over Rows
3x8 Close Grip Lat Pulldown
3xFailure Wide Grip Pull-ups
3x8-12 Ez-Bar Curl
3x8-12 Incline Hammer Curl

Thursday: Shoulders,Traps,Abs and Calf's
3x8-12 Upward Row
5x8-12 Bent Over Dumbbell Fly
3x8-12 Calf Raise
3xFailure Weighted Roman Chair Leg Raise

Friday: Legs
5x8-12 Squats
3x8-12 Legpress
3x8-12 Single Leg Legpress
3x3 Isometric Hacksquat
You probably spend more on shakes than you would on chicken...not sure about where you live but I get chicken at $2/lb...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you now need to eat more since you are feeding your new weight

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you now need to eat more since you are feeding your new weight
Ya I should have addressed this with my first post. Ten extra pounds means more calories to gain at this new weight. I'd suggest eating more food regardless.

Also you may need to alter your workout program. I don't like making any more suggestions on training without more info so sorry I can't be more help with that so far. :eek:

gmanall

Awards
Ok, thanks for the answers I guess I'll start ramping up my calories by 500C of solid food till I gain.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks for the answers I guess I'll start ramping up my calories by 500C of solid food till I gain.
Definitely! Your GI system will thank you:p AnaBeta is great for any goal, just depends on your diet and training. Plus it's only been two weeks. How many pills are you taking per day?