Halfway through an 8 week Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, DAA stack questions...

nEuT

Awards
As the title states i'm halfway or just about done with 1 bottle of each.

So far i'm loving it, my strength has jumped up, I havn't done a caliper test, but the mirror test looks like i've lost BF + stayed the same weight.
I've been trying to bulk up but thats been a fail especially since my diet hasn't been consistent.

My goal for the start of football camp (August 6th) is to be 210-212ish and at my strongest. I'm currently 205.

I have a bottle of ABE & a bottle of Erase Pro, but I have 2 months before camp. I can either finish my planned 8 week stack, or somehow spread it out to 16 weeks with either ABE & something else, and Erase pro & DAA (also a solid stack)

How should I spread out my stack so I can go into camp at the top of my game?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So far i'm loving it, my strength has jumped up, I havn't done a caliper test, but the mirror test looks like i've lost BF + stayed the same weight.
I've been trying to bulk up but thats been a fail especially since my diet hasn't been consistent.

My goal for the start of football camp (August 6th) is to be 210-212ish and at my strongest. I'm currently 205.

I have a bottle of ABE & a bottle of Erase Pro, but I have 2 months before camp. I can either finish my planned 8 week stack, or somehow spread it out to 16 weeks with either ABE & something else, and Erase pro & DAA (also a solid stack)

You really can do either, but since your goal was to bulk up, I would continue with the current game plan and tighten your diet up. Take another look at your training as well or post it here so we can help. You can always cut some in that month between the end of your cycle and the start of camp if you go over your goal.

nEuT

Awards
honestly, if I go over that won't be a problem, last year I came into camp at around 195 because I was too scared to get "too big". Camp kills any gains, we literally get to lift 2-3 times a week if we're lucky and are practicing 2x a day so I'm literally stuffing my face with as many calories as I can get my hands on just to maintain my weight.

If I split up ABE & EP, what should I take with ABE? I'll be trying d-pol with Erase pro because i've tried that before (with regular erase tho) and i loved it aswell

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly, if I go over that won't be a problem, last year I came into camp at around 195 because I was too scared to get "too big". Camp kills any gains, we literally get to lift 2-3 times a week if we're lucky and are practicing 2x a day so I'm literally stuffing my face with as many calories as I can get my hands on just to maintain my weight.

If I split up ABE & EP, what should I take with ABE? I'll be trying d-pol with Erase pro because i've tried that before (with regular erase tho) and i loved it aswell
You dont really need to run ABE with anything else, just keep your calories high. Maybe grab some BCAAs and throw some glucose in there to drink during training so you're more likely to keep weight up/gain.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont really need to run ABE with anything else, just keep your calories high. Maybe grab some BCAAs and throw some glucose in there to drink during training so you're more likely to keep weight up/gain.
Exactly! ABE stands on its own. I do need to ask though, is this a high school football camp? How old are you?

nEuT

Awards
Exactly! ABE stands on its own. I do need to ask though, is this a high school football camp? How old are you?
no lol i'm 20. I play for a d2 school in LA

I think i'm going to do ABE and stack that with my remaining DAA (testforce2) and then for the second month hit erase pro with DAA (d-pol)

Staples will be whey, multi, fishoil, kre-alk

or should I do it the other way around?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no lol i'm 20. I play for a d2 school in LA

I think i'm going to do ABE and stack that with my remaining DAA (testforce2) and then for the second month hit erase pro with DAA (d-pol)

Staples will be whey, multi, fishoil, kre-alk

or should I do it the other way around?
That order seems good to me, although you might want to do the ABE by itself. I don't personally like taking DAA for longer than 8 straight weeks.

HAWKY

HAWKY

Awards
Does anyone have any tips on ANDRO Lean, Drive & Bulk for cutting purposes?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for your feedback. :)

nEuT

Awards
Also, I bought this AE/EP package with the sale at ***.. and I was promised a sample of PES's pre workout? I sent my info in and everything

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also, I bought this AE/EP package with the sale at ***.. and I was promised a sample of PES's pre workout? I sent my info in and everything
They should be out soon they are in the final taste testing stages I believe, they strive to b the best so sometimes it takes a while. I haven't got mine yet but free is free so here I patiently wait.