creatine for your horses..thank me later.seriously

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't mention how much creatine is in there. Even though it is kre-alkyln many still don't believe it doesn't convert, mainly from the fact that there is nothing backing it up except for what the company puts out. For that fact liquid is bad. Second you can get 100grams of kre-alkyln for 10$. I know I did, supposidly you need a smaller amount of it, which seemed to be true for me, so 100grams lasts a good long time.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im taking 100 grams from pbl..yes u need less..but its funny how everyne was on bsl's bandwagon about kre-alkalyn and now no one tlaks about it.also it does so list how much per scoop and ho many servings per bottle.and i quote

"Each scoop contains 3,370 mg. of Creatine Phosphate" "A 5 pound tub is 330 scoops"

so using my current dosage which ois all of 1500mgs a day thats close to 2 yrs of servings..if i were to stay at that day after day..hell even if i bumped that up its still sick

whatever i found it on ebaya nd thought i would share if no one likes it whatever just helping out

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I must have missed where it said how much. For that much that it is a good price. I was under the impression there was less in it than that.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey I noticed that person on ebay also sells ground flax seed for horses. $15.95 for 5 pounds. I think my horse is gonna like these prices.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
im taking 100 grams from pbl..yes u need less..but its funny how everyne was on bsl's bandwagon about kre-alkalyn and now no one tlaks about it.also it does so list how much per scoop and ho many servings per bottle.and i quote

"Each scoop contains 3,370 mg. of Creatine Phosphate" "A 5 pound tub is 330 scoops"

so using my current dosage which ois all of 1500mgs a day thats close to 2 yrs of servings..if i were to stay at that day after day..hell even if i bumped that up its still sick

whatever i found it on ebaya nd thought i would share if no one likes it whatever just helping out
1.5 grams? Why bother, your body naturally produces around 3 grams a day.