Erase+DAA+Shift log

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Hey guys!
First ever log and first time starting a thread on the forum. I have been training hard for about 2 years now but have been in the gym for about 9 years. I'm 25 y/o, 6'3 ,225 lbs. I have recently hit a plateau in size and I can't seem to shed the extra 7-10 lbs so I thought I give this promising stack a shot! In conjunction to the stack I am also taking: creatine,BCAA's, fish oil, multi V, vitamin E. This will be my first ever serious stack. My diet is pretty dialed in and I train extremely hard 5 days a week, but i do enjoy a few beers every couple weeks on a Saturday. So this will be like a working mans kinda log lol.
Here we go!

Before picture

image-1881512836.jpg

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro! Good luck with this stack. I just started DAA and will put starting Erase Pro soon. From what I've seen and heard you should see very good results with this stack. Will be following.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Thanks buddy! I started today. I am excited to see the results!!

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Day 1 I did shoulders. Last night i slept really well . I woke up and noticed my shoulders ballooned up a little already!

image-3038238874.jpg

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some results! You're on a great stack

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
I did legs today and had an unreal workout! Until my last set of burning out on a squat machine I felt a pain that I can only describe as getting a knife in my spine. Form was spot on ad the weight was going up smooth.. I hope it clears up by tomorrow..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In, good luck

J19891

J19891

Awards
In for this one, had great results with this stack.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! You got a solid foundation man, hope this stack treats you as well as it treated me!

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate the support!

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Awesome! I'm laid up right now. I really hurt my back today.. I bent down to pick up something in a public bathroom tonight and I couldn't straighten back out so I had to lay on the floor and call a buddy. I didn't think I was going to get back up!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm laid up right now. I really hurt my back today.. I bent down to pick up something in a public bathroom tonight and I could straighten back out so I had to lay on the floor and call a buddy. I didn't think I was going to get back up!
Damn. Be careful, back injuries are nothing to mess with. Have you had back problems in the past?

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Not really. I've had this pain before but not as bad. Today it isn't nearly as bad as it was yesterday. I'm going to take the day off and go back at it hard tomorrow if all is well.
One thing I have noticed with this stack is that I am always hungry and my libido is through the roof!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not really. I've had this pain before but not as bad. Today it isn't nearly as bad as it was yesterday. I'm going to take the day off and go back at it hard tomorrow if all is well.
One thing I have noticed with this stack is that I am always hungry and my libido is through the roof!
Get better, hunger and libido are a huge plus!

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Update: I am still having back pain so I haven't been able to hit the gym. I am going to stop taking the stack as of today and start back up probably Wednesday. I feel like I'm wasting it if I'm not in the gym lol

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Update: I am still having back pain so I haven't been able to hit the gym. I am going to stop taking the stack as of today and start back up probably Wednesday. I feel like I'm wasting it if I'm not in the gym lol
The DAA takes 14 days or so to really kick in so you could probably keep using that while you heal up.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Alright, thanks a lot for the tip! I'll keeper going.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has it been getting better?

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Woops. I kept trying to respond on my phone and it wouldn't go through... I guess all of them finally did lol.
My back has been getting progressively better. I'm healing faster than I thought I would. 2 more days and I will be back to normal. No dead lifts for a little bit though :(

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Well today my back is about 95%!
I am going to the gym later to hit chest!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
You need to get one. And you should be fine to do chest. Assuming you aren't throwing 315 around and arching your back like crazy.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You need to get one. And you should be fine to do chest. Assuming you aren't throwing 315 around and arching your back like crazy.
Why would one "need" a belt. That just takes the core stabilization away (by that I mean doesn't strengthen the core as much) which would ultimately lead to more back problems due to the weakened core muscles. Yes?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Why would one "need" a belt. That just takes the core stabilization away (by that I mean doesn't strengthen the core as much) which would ultimately lead to more back problems due to the weakened core muscles. Yes?
Not when already injured. It would be like using a knee brace if you have recently injured your knee and aren't 100%

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
I've never thought about using one. It makes sense to use one when injured but I think Id rather rest my back and let it heal up than support it and possibly tweak it because I'm feeling good.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've never thought about using one. It makes sense to use one when injured but I think Id rather rest my back and let it heal up than support it and possibly tweak it because I'm feeling good.
Belt can help. I almost always wear one bc of back problems. What's really important though is your core. I like to at least do a light core workout before all major muscle groups, especially back. Will help keep your spine stabilized.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Belt can help. I almost always wear one bc of back problems. What's really important though is your core. I like to at least do a light core workout before all major muscle groups, especially back. Will help keep your spine stabilized.
Emphasis needs to be on light though because too much will fatigue your core and lead to spinal instability.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Belts are for support. Wearing a belt helps stabilize your CORE. Wearing a belt doesn't take away from your core strength. I use a belt every back day and after rowing 185 and 225 for a few sets along with t bar rows the extra support helps. And erectors are still the next day so obviously they are working.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Belts are for support. Wearing a belt helps stabilize your CORE. Wearing a belt doesn't take away from your core strength. I use a belt every back day and after rowing 185 and 225 for a few sets along with t bar rows the extra support helps. And erectors are still the next day so obviously they are working.
Yes it stabilizes your spine but using a belt to stabilize the spine takes away from the cores activation because the primary function of our core is to stabilize the spine. Therefore when one were to stop using the belt they would have a weakened core from relying upon the belt which could lead to more injury. Much like using a lifting strap takes away from the development of your grip strength which leads one to rely upon those tools.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Yes it stabilizes your spine but using a belt to stabilize the spine takes away from the cores activation because the primary function of our core is to stabilize the spine. Therefore when one were to stop using the belt they would have a weakened core from relying upon the belt which could lead to more injury. Much like using a lifting strap takes away from the development of your grip strength which leads one to rely upon those tools.
I USE straps and my grip is much stronger than what it was before I didn't use them.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Well todays chest workout was unreal!
I was a little gun shy about throwing around some weight but my back held up just fine. From last week I feel that my bench has grown a little from incline,flat and decline. I hit the weights with a lot of aggression today ad it felt great! I usually find it hard to channel aggression when I lift because I'm a pretty calm guy. I usually rely on focus and energy to push out extra weights and reps.
So far so good guys!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can guarantee the straps are not what strengthened your grip.
Double this, im proud to say i've never used straps in my life.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Double this, im proud to say i've never used straps in my life.
I have to use them for my heavier sets of DL and shrugs. But I try to go without them for as long as I am able so I can strengthen my grip to the point where I will no longer need them at all.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to use them for my heavier sets of DL and shrugs. But I try to go without them for as long as I am able so I can strengthen my grip to the point where I will no longer need them at all.
For something like shrugs or heavy rows i think theyre of assistance, but I just always think of those as secondary measures to increase my grip strength.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
For something like shrugs or heavy rows i think theyre of assistance, but I just always think of those as secondary measures to increase my grip strength.
I don't use them for the rows but I also don't row 300 pounds :p

uvawahoowa

Awards
I don't use them for the rows but I also don't row 300 pounds :p
If my grip ever becomes the weak link on an exercise I will use them, for example on later sets of deads or RDLs where my grip has been exhausted but my legs/back can still handle the extra weight

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
If my grip ever becomes the weak link on an exercise I will use them, for example on later sets of deads or RDLs where my grip has been exhausted but my legs/back can still handle the extra weight
That's how I tend to use them.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Today I did back minus deadlifts.. The work out felt amazing. I am noticing increased vascularity and I am drying out quite a bit. I am sort of bloated though.. Anyone else experience that?