Powerfull/Pink Magic/Anabolic Pump stack?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hello pimps! Just wondering has anyone ran the USP Labs Powerfull/Pink/AP stack before? If so what did you notice? Ive always wanted to try Powerfull/Pink but because of so many mixed reviews ive put the thought on hold, but just recently started thinking about it again.

Thanks! :)

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hello pimps! Just wondering has anyone ran the USP Labs Powerfull/Pink/AP stack before? If so what did you notice? Ive always wanted to try Powerfull/Pink but because of so many mixed reviews ive put the thought on hold, but just recently started thinking about it again.

I take powerfull every night before I go to sleep and definitely helps. Anabolic pump I recently started taking again and it's pretty awesome. PM I have a bottle of but I hear mixed reviews and it takes more than one bottle for it to kick in. Instea of PM I would run DAA.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Have not used PM. Am currently trying a sample of Powerfull I got from G**, trying to get the right dosage down.
Anabolic Pump is fantastic, but must be used correctly.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have not used PM. Am currently trying a sample of Powerfull I got from G**, trying to get the right dosage down.
Anabolic Pump is fantastic, but must be used correctly.
elaborate?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ditto.

I have two bottles I want to crackinto but just saw they r expired.. A board Member sol me them 2 months ago. But they expired December11
Wow.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
elaborate?
In order to really feel the effects if AP, your diet must be in check.

You must take at least AP 15-20 minutes prior to carb containing meals, as the directions read.

I recommend low gi carbs brown rice, oats ezekiel bread. I find 50-70 g carbs work best.

I only use two caps a day spread out. Definitely helps increase glycogen into the muscle and away from fat. I feel it actually helps increase the amount of glycogen the muscle can hold.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In order to really feel the effects if AP, your diet must be in check.

You must take at least AP 15-20 minutes prior to carb containing meals, as the directions read.

I recommend low gi carbs brown rice, oats ezekiel bread. I find 50-70 g carbs work best.

I only use two caps a day spread out. Definitely helps increase glycogen into the muscle and away from fat. I feel it actually helps increase the amount of glycogen the muscle can hold.
Nice. Yeah I heard it works best with low GI carbs, but I read that a lot of USP fans use it with high GI as well. The old saying "a carb is a carb, is a carb."
Yeah probably get great effects from the low GI.
thx for the feedback.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Yeah I heard it works best with low GI carbs, but I read that a lot of USP fans use it with high GI as well. The old saying "a carb is a carb, is a carb."
Yeah probably get great effects from the low GI.
thx for the feedback.
I've tried it with fruits and don't get the same effects I do if I use it with whole grains.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Do u think the expired ones will be less effective?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I've ran each of them individually, and liked them, so a stack should do well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Do u think the expired ones will be less effective?
That's best for a rep to answer, sorry.

I'd try them before you throw them out though. I accidentally got some water in a bottle of AP I had and the caps got all sticky and stuck to the bottle. Tried getting them out with a knife and busted open the last like ten caps. lol horrible feeling

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'd try them before you throw them out though. I accidentally got some water in a bottle of AP I had and the caps got all sticky and stuck to the bottle. Tried getting them out with a knife and busted open the last like ten caps. lol horrible feeling
Lol that sucks. Did they stop writing anabolic pump in little red lettering on them too?? Mine are solid yellow, never seen That before, have you??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol that sucks. Did they stop writing anabolic pump in little red lettering on them too?? Mine are solid yellow, never seen That before, have you??
Last bottle I saw were yellow caps with red AP letters.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last bottle I saw were yellow caps with red AP letters.
Right. These r straight solid yellow, no writing.. Not sure wtf this guy sold me.. Not putting mystery pills in my body.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well he did post in his seller thread the exp date. The bottles were sealed, albeit not the usual usp plastic wrap that is supposed to seal the tops on. It wAs clear regular plastic. And there was none of the usual cellophane that usp puts in their bottles, nor cotton... So im quite skeptical

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well he did post in his seller thread the exp date. The bottles were sealed, albeit not the usual usp plastic wrap that is supposed to seal the tops on. It wAs clear regular plastic. And there was none of the usual cellophane that usp puts in their bottles, nor cotton... So im quite skeptical
Hell naw....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usp rep Saud there r some solid yellow caps floating around.. Still don't think I'm gonna take it lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran each of them individually, and liked them, so a stack should do well.
Agree. Great stack, indeed.

I addressed the expired Anabolic Pump aspect in a series of PMs with Chedapalooza. Agree that Anabolic Pump powder tastes awful. Thankfully, they come capped.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Agree. Great stack, indeed.

I addressed the expired Anabolic Pump aspect in a series of PMs with Chedapalooza. Agree that Anabolic Pump powder tastes awful. Thankfully, they come capped.
A friend of mine actually opens the capsules and just throws down the powder. He said he found AP even more effective this way. That possible?

I tried it. The taste really isn't that bad imo.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had fresh ones :( I don't think i can use them.. Mentally it will feel like they're useless and we all know how strong placebo effects can be :/ this sucks lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine actually opens the capsules and just throws down the powder. He said he found AP even more effective this way. That possible?

I tried it. The taste really isn't that bad imo.
There should not be a difference. Not something I want to try.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had fresh ones :( I don't think i can use them.. Mentally it will feel like they're useless and we all know how strong placebo effects can be :/ this sucks lol
Sucks indeed.