Powerfull/Pink Magic/Anabolic Pump stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Powerfull/Pink Magic/Anabolic Pump stack?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Powerfull/Pink Magic/Anabolic Pump stack?

Hello pimps! Just wondering has anyone ran the USP Labs Powerfull/Pink/AP stack before? If so what did you notice? Ive always wanted to try Powerfull/Pink but because of so many mixed reviews ive put the thought on hold, but just recently started thinking about it again.

Thanks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Hello pimps! Just wondering has anyone ran the USP Labs Powerfull/Pink/AP stack before? If so what did you notice? Ive always wanted to try Powerfull/Pink but because of so many mixed reviews ive put the thought on hold, but just recently started thinking about it again.

Thanks!
    I take powerfull every night before I go to sleep and definitely helps. Anabolic pump I recently started taking again and it's pretty awesome. PM I have a bottle of but I hear mixed reviews and it takes more than one bottle for it to kick in. Instea of PM I would run DAA.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have not used PM. Am currently trying a sample of Powerfull I got from G**, trying to get the right dosage down.
    Anabolic Pump is fantastic, but must be used correctly.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Have not used PM. Am currently trying a sample of Powerfull I got from G**, trying to get the right dosage down.
    Anabolic Pump is fantastic, but must be used correctly.
    elaborate?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

elaborate?
    Ditto.

I have two bottles I want to crackinto but just saw they r expired.. A board Member sol me them 2 months ago. But they expired December11
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Ditto.

I have two bottles I want to crackinto but just saw they r expired.. A board Member sol me them 2 months ago. But they expired December11
    Lol that's pretty grimy
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol that's pretty grimy
    U AP with complex carbs only is that what you're saying with using it correctly?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Ditto.

Wow.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

elaborate?
    In order to really feel the effects if AP, your diet must be in check.

You must take at least AP 15-20 minutes prior to carb containing meals, as the directions read.

I recommend low gi carbs brown rice, oats ezekiel bread. I find 50-70 g carbs work best.

I only use two caps a day spread out. Definitely helps increase glycogen into the muscle and away from fat. I feel it actually helps increase the amount of glycogen the muscle can hold.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

U AP with complex carbs only is that what you're saying with using it correctly?
    Yes. For me I only use it prior to complex carbs, mainly whole grains.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

In order to really feel the effects if AP, your diet must be in check.

You must take at least AP 15-20 minutes prior to carb containing meals, as the directions read.

I recommend low gi carbs brown rice, oats ezekiel bread. I find 50-70 g carbs work best.

I only use two caps a day spread out. Definitely helps increase glycogen into the muscle and away from fat. I feel it actually helps increase the amount of glycogen the muscle can hold.
    Nice. Yeah I heard it works best with low GI carbs, but I read that a lot of USP fans use it with high GI as well. The old saying "a carb is a carb, is a carb."
    Yeah probably get great effects from the low GI.
    thx for the feedback.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Nice. Yeah I heard it works best with low GI carbs, but I read that a lot of USP fans use it with high GI as well. The old saying "a carb is a carb, is a carb."
    Yeah probably get great effects from the low GI.
    thx for the feedback.
    I've tried it with fruits and don't get the same effects I do if I use it with whole grains.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting. Do u think the expired ones will be less effective?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Team Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Thanks!
    I've ran each of them individually, and liked them, so a stack should do well.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Interesting. Do u think the expired ones will be less effective?
    That's best for a rep to answer, sorry.

I'd try them before you throw them out though. I accidentally got some water in a bottle of AP I had and the caps got all sticky and stuck to the bottle. Tried getting them out with a knife and busted open the last like ten caps. lol horrible feeling
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I'd try them before you throw them out though. I accidentally got some water in a bottle of AP I had and the caps got all sticky and stuck to the bottle. Tried getting them out with a knife and busted open the last like ten caps. lol horrible feeling
    Lol that sucks. Did they stop writing anabolic pump in little red lettering on them too?? Mine are solid yellow, never seen That before, have you??
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Lol that sucks. Did they stop writing anabolic pump in little red lettering on them too?? Mine are solid yellow, never seen That before, have you??
    Last bottle I saw were yellow caps with red AP letters.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Last bottle I saw were yellow caps with red AP letters.
    Right. These r straight solid yellow, no writing.. Not sure wtf this guy sold me.. Not putting mystery pills in my body.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Right. These r straight solid yellow, no writing.. Not sure wtf this guy sold me.. Not putting mystery pills in my body.
    mine have red writing. Who the heck sold you this stuff?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

mine have red writing. Who the heck sold you this stuff?
    That's what I was wondering!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Well he did post in his seller thread the exp date. The bottles were sealed, albeit not the usual usp plastic wrap that is supposed to seal the tops on. It wAs clear regular plastic. And there was none of the usual cellophane that usp puts in their bottles, nor cotton... So im quite skeptical
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Well he did post in his seller thread the exp date. The bottles were sealed, albeit not the usual usp plastic wrap that is supposed to seal the tops on. It wAs clear regular plastic. And there was none of the usual cellophane that usp puts in their bottles, nor cotton... So im quite skeptical
    Hell naw....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Usp rep Saud there r some solid yellow caps floating around.. Still don't think I'm gonna take it lol
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I've ran each of them individually, and liked them, so a stack should do well.
    Agree. Great stack, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

I addressed the expired Anabolic Pump aspect in a series of PMs with Chedapalooza. Agree that Anabolic Pump powder tastes awful. Thankfully, they come capped.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Agree. Great stack, indeed.

I addressed the expired Anabolic Pump aspect in a series of PMs with Chedapalooza. Agree that Anabolic Pump powder tastes awful. Thankfully, they come capped.
    A friend of mine actually opens the capsules and just throws down the powder. He said he found AP even more effective this way. That possible?

I tried it. The taste really isn't that bad imo.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

I wish I had fresh ones I don't think i can use them.. Mentally it will feel like they're useless and we all know how strong placebo effects can be :/ this sucks lol
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    A friend of mine actually opens the capsules and just throws down the powder. He said he found AP even more effective this way. That possible?

I tried it. The taste really isn't that bad imo.
    There should not be a difference. Not something I want to try.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I wish I had fresh ones I don't think i can use them.. Mentally it will feel like they're useless and we all know how strong placebo effects can be :/ this sucks lol
    Sucks indeed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prime and pink magic stack ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. PowerFull/Anabolic Pump/Themofire cutting stack help
    By Gibbons in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:33 AM
  3. A-T2, OEP, Pink Magic Stack. Reccomendations?
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
  4. Pink Magic stack? What are ur plans?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:00 AM
  5. Pink magic, recreate an more new stack
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:32 AM