how to measure 3g D aspartic acid

1. how to measure 3g D aspartic acid

For ease of measurement of my bulk daa, anyone know the volume amount = to 3g.

2. scale, when the display says 3g then you are GTG
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by uoft23
    For ease of measurement of my bulk daa, anyone know the volume amount = to 3g.
    Captain obvious couldn't have put it better. Just buy a scale man. Or if u want a rough measurement, I think the scooper in jacked is almost 5 g so just use that as a guide
    •   

4. it usually says how many teaspoons or whatever is a serving and then in parenthesis it says gram amount...so for example if 1 teaspoon is 1 gram then use 3 obviously haha but idk what ur using and what the label says

5. Obviously I could buy a scale. I have a scale accurate to the gram. That is a huge error potential and don't want to buy another scale for this singular purpose. I also don't want to weigh my portion every time if I can just grab a level teaspoon for example.

I also didnt want to elucidate forum trolls on the reasons behind my simple and straight forward enquiry. If I have to figure out something I will. Otherwise if anyone knows how much 3g of d aspartic acid is (not dmaa aka jack3d) please share. Thanks.

6. get a scoop u have from a pre workout, weigh the scoop to see how much that weighs alone then add 3g of DAA...get a sharpie and put a line on the scooper so you know. not that hard to think of....
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. Quote Originally Posted by uoft23 View Post
    Obviously I could buy a scale. I have a scale accurate to the gram. That is a huge error potential and don't want to buy another scale for this singular purpose. I also don't want to weigh my portion every time if I can just grab a level teaspoon for example.

I also didnt want to elucidate forum trolls on the reasons behind my simple and straight forward enquiry. If I have to figure out something I will. Otherwise if anyone knows how much 3g of d aspartic acid is (not dmaa aka jack3d) please share. Thanks.

you dont have to measure everytime - just once... once you have 3g, put it in an spare/old scooper and like R1 said, draw a line... you now have a scooper for 3g of DAA
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

8. 1/2 teaspoonful = 2 grams
    1 teaspoon = 3.2 grams
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

9. guess OP got too confused and left
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

10. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Captain obvious couldn't have put it better. Just buy a scale man. Or if u want a rough measurement, I think the scooper in jacked is almost 5 g so just use that as a guide
    Jacked is gonna have a different weight to it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Jacked is gonna have a different weight to it.
    Nice call on that. Didn't think of it. Well he could scale it out to 3 g then put it in a jacked scooper and he'd be set then?

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-aspartic acid and Sodium d-aspartic difference?
    By pectus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:14 AM
  2. d-aspartic acid
    By TmRich0808 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
  3. D-Aspartic Acid, Arachidonic Acid and Inhibit-E
    By liftsalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:51 AM
  4. D-aspartic Acid