how to measure 3g D aspartic acid

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
For ease of measurement of my bulk daa, anyone know the volume amount = to 3g.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
scale, when the display says 3g then you are GTG

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
For ease of measurement of my bulk daa, anyone know the volume amount = to 3g.
Captain obvious couldn't have put it better. Just buy a scale man. Or if u want a rough measurement, I think the scooper in jacked is almost 5 g so just use that as a guide

biomike

Awards
it usually says how many teaspoons or whatever is a serving and then in parenthesis it says gram amount...so for example if 1 teaspoon is 1 gram then use 3 obviously haha but idk what ur using and what the label says

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
Obviously I could buy a scale. I have a scale accurate to the gram. That is a huge error potential and don't want to buy another scale for this singular purpose. I also don't want to weigh my portion every time if I can just grab a level teaspoon for example.

I also didnt want to elucidate forum trolls on the reasons behind my simple and straight forward enquiry. If I have to figure out something I will. Otherwise if anyone knows how much 3g of d aspartic acid is (not dmaa aka jack3d) please share. Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a scoop u have from a pre workout, weigh the scoop to see how much that weighs alone then add 3g of DAA...get a sharpie and put a line on the scooper so you know. not that hard to think of....

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Obviously I could buy a scale. I have a scale accurate to the gram. That is a huge error potential and don't want to buy another scale for this singular purpose. I also don't want to weigh my portion every time if I can just grab a level teaspoon for example.

I also didnt want to elucidate forum trolls on the reasons behind my simple and straight forward enquiry. If I have to figure out something I will. Otherwise if anyone knows how much 3g of d aspartic acid is (not dmaa aka jack3d) please share. Thanks.

you dont have to measure everytime - just once... once you have 3g, put it in an spare/old scooper and like R1 said, draw a line... you now have a scooper for 3g of DAA

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
1/2 teaspoonful = 2 grams
1 teaspoon = 3.2 grams

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Jacked is gonna have a different weight to it.
Nice call on that. Didn't think of it. Well he could scale it out to 3 g then put it in a jacked scooper and he'd be set then?