Compound 20 vs Anabeta

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
For those that have tried both, which one did you like best?
I'm on Anabeta right now and was thinking about doing a cycle of Compound 20 after or maybe another run of Anabeta...

Let me know what difference you guys felt,
Thanks!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Two completely different supplements. Only way you will truly know is if you try each seperately for at least 4 weeks. Or if you just want quick results stack them. They are both solid.

J19891

J19891

Awards
For those that have tried both, which one did you like best?
I'm on Anabeta right now and was thinking about doing a cycle of Compound 20 after or maybe another run of Anabeta...

Let me know what difference you guys felt,
Thanks!
I personally had better results from anabeta

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Funny, I was just reading your log, good job!
I might go with C20 for 4 weeks just to mix it up, just wanted to see what was people's favorite?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I was just reading your log, good job!
I might go with C20 for 4 weeks just to mix it up, just wanted to see what was people's favorite?
Thanks man. Really liked C20. It gives you a different kind of dry pump and vascularity. I noticed Anabeta to increase my appetite and increase the amount of glycogen my muscles can store without spilling over into fat.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
interested in people opinions too, as i just started running compound 20 with erase pro. I wanted to try anabeta but the carbonite stack was to good to pass up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear much more about Compound 20 + AnaBeta than Compound 20 vs AnaBeta
Yeah.
I mean to the OP, If money is an issue try each sperate for 8 weeks. Got the money stack em!