Rate my pre-workout formula

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123
    Thanks for the input this far guys. I'm not quite sure I trust Agmatine though I must say I know next to nothing about it, havent researched it yet. The goal of this thread is to create the ultimate precworkout concoction instead of the over priced bull we buy that can be easily made from quality bulk supplements. My flavoring system of choice was going to be cytomax or crystal light or just plain old Gatorade like the last poster suggested. What else can or should be added?
    What do u not trust?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I think acety-l-carnatine would be an awesome addition it has great synergistic effects with cafine and tyrosine. 3g is a good dose.

I've always like creatine di/tri-malate. But creatine is creatine at the end of the day.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Solid concoction you got there, man. I'm the same way. Got sick and tired of these preworkout formulatiions with unknown quantities and artificial ingredients. Currently, I am taking 10 Hemavol tabs preworkout with 5 g creatine monohydrate, 200 mg caffeine in a cheap tablet form, 5 g BCAAs, and 1 g beta alanine.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Can someone tell me why so many of you guys supplement aminos so heavily. Can't you get all 22 aminos from protein sources?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden
    Can someone tell me why so many of you guys supplement aminos so heavily. Can't you get all 22 aminos from protein sources?
    The theory is gettin aminos during a workout or preworkout increases anabolism by ceasing catabolism and hell yeah you can get aminos from food but you aren't gunna be walking around the gym with a steak or eating a big meal preworkout. IMO
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden
    Well bcaas always worked for me intra workout in the past so I can't see the harm and xtend tastes so damn good you can't go wrong.

Ok so I've orderd the following

Xtend
    Beta alanine
    Creatine mono
    Tyrosine
    Agmatine
    Caffeine
    Alcar
    Choline
    Betaine
    Cittruline maleate
    Taurine
    Hope I'm not forgetting anything and thank you to everyone for the help
  7. Registered User

Just an update on this thread for anyone who cares to know. The formula has been working phenomenally for me and who ever reccomded Agmatine, well let me just say that **** is crazy! The pumps are incredible, I've never experienced anything like it from a non hormonal compound. It's weird though I take about a gram 45 min pre workout and half way thru I begin to get a bit shaky and extremely hungry, anyone have a possible explanation for this?
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Just an update on this thread for anyone who cares to know. The formula has been working phenomenally for me and who ever reccomded Agmatine, well let me just say that **** is crazy! The pumps are incredible, I've never experienced anything like it from a non hormonal compound. It's weird though I take about a gram 45 min pre workout and half way thru I begin to get a bit shaky and extremely hungry, anyone have a possible explanation for this?
    Glad you like the agmatine . SNS just came out with a 100g powder which will be the cheapest, gram for gram, on the market. Also very high quality as always.

Agmatine also lowers blood sugar (this is a good thing), which is likely what you are experiencing. I take my agmatine with a high carb preworkout meal, rather than immediately preworkout, for this reason. Taking it without a meal, as you are doing, should increase peptide hormone release/GH output.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Glad you like the agmatine . SNS just came out with a 100g powder which will be the cheapest, gram for gram, on the market. Also very high quality as always.

Agmatine also lowers blood sugar (this is a good thing), which is likely what you are experiencing. I take my agmatine with a high carb preworkout meal, rather than immediately preworkout, for this reason
    I'm almost done with my primaforce stuff so I think I will buy the Sns capsules tommorow, I hate powders tbh. Just a random question mr cooper, I just bought some glycobol, can you recommend a dosing scheme? I'm a bit confused as to how and when it should be taken, the information I have gathers is conflicting at best.
  10. Registered User

Primary goal is bulking
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Primary goal is bulking
    I would save it for a cut. 1-4 caps before carb-laden meals.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. rate my workout
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. Rate my workout!
    By RickWolves in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7