Need Help with PWO Supplement

d2thez

Awards
I am looking for a good PWO supplement that isnt totally stimmed-out since I lift in the evenings and need some sleep. Im normally pretty good with caffeine and other stims, except in large quantities. I tried Jack3d with worked, but I dont like the 1,3 Eth or whatever that other stim is. I tried GAT, and it worked great, but it should when a serving has 350mg of caffeine.

Im looking for something with the following:

-between 150-200mg caffeine
-hopefully has Creatine
-has some BCAAs
-isnt over 50 calories and loaded with simple carbs
-wont break my bank (like Bullnox)

suggestions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i prefer something without creatine so i can take whatever kind i want and im not limited to whatever is in the pre workout. i like white flood, superpump

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am looking for a good PWO supplement that isnt totally stimmed-out since I lift in the evenings and need some sleep. Im normally pretty good with caffeine and other stims, except in large quantities. I tried Jack3d with worked, but I dont like the 1,3 Eth or whatever that other stim is. I tried GAT, and it worked great, but it should when a serving has 350mg of caffeine.

-hopefully has Creatine
-has some BCAAs

suggestions?
Superpump max or c4?

D3Baseball

Awards
Based on your parameters, the best choice is definitely SuperPump MAX. 2 scoops will be the right dosing.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
never liked the taste of SPMAX.

another option is MP assault

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use BodyForge for a nonstim preworkout and just add stim's when needed. But for your parameters its just going to take some looking for all the things you want and finding what works for you and is in your desired price range.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Muscle Marinade would work for you, it has more stims than you listed though....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade would work for you, it has more stims than you listed though....
Somehow I don't think taking 300mg caffeine and 80mg 1,3D in the evening would be a wise choice :D

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
I use BodyForge for a nonstim preworkout and just add stim's when needed. But for your parameters its just going to take some looking for all the things you want and finding what works for you and is in your desired price range.
2scoops of bodyforge 2x a day = $2,3/day
adding stims would further elevates the cost , and adding additional CitMal too.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Why don't you buy all that stuff in bulk and make your own?

That formula is simple. You could avoid proprietary blends and marketing price mark ups!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-hopefully has Creatine
-has some BCAAs

suggestions?
Assault.

~Rosie~

d2thez

Awards
Decided on Anadraulic State. Taking first dose today. Will give opinions after a few days use. Thanks all for your input and suggestions!

SDR

Awards
BodyForge stacks great with any stim product. I do BodyForge + Velocity XT quite frequently, or just caffeine if im not looking for as much of a rush.

d2thez

Awards
Well I think I totally love this Anadraulic State stuff. First and foremost I can still take it in the evening and sleep. But beyond that I get good energy and pumps without any later crashes. I swear I overall look bigger around the clock and my strength while ifting is increasing faster than before in just a few workouts of using it. Would this be something I should cycle off of in a few weeks/months?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Newbie78 Anabolics 15
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 6
Supplements 117
Supplements 19