Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20 stack=to much?

boz8029

Awards
I obviously posted this into the wrong section when I first joined so I will give it another shot here.

This is my first thread on here but not my first time taking supplements. I have done a lot of reading on this forum and I have found tons of great info. I have never taken any kind of PH just test boosters, protein, creatine...etc. I am currently in Afghanistan and have been since last September. I have been working out pretty hard since I got here. This is the first time in about 5 years I have actually been able to lift on the regular without having to stop for some reason. Just over 5 years ago I was diagnosed with testicular cancer so I lost one of my boys. I was 23 at the time too, so check yourself if you don't already. I got diagnosed in Kuwait when I was stationed there and I was about 195 14% body fat. After surgery and being sick as hell I weighed a whopping 175. I currently am around 200 and 20% body fat.

I said all that to ask this....since I only have one nut left would it be a bad idea to take PHs or actual steroids?

Like the title says I bought Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20….I thought about stacking them all together to see how it works. I have never taken any kind of estrogen blocker but I have heard nothing but great things about Erase Pro. I am currently taking 2 weeks off from Prometheus Rising by Man, which was good but the turbo ****s that came with it.

So what do you guys think about that stack? I was also going to keep taking creatine, BCAA’s, protein, CLA, Omega-3’s and Jack3d. Thanks for your time and help.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Wow sorry to hear about the boys. I don't know.... I thought u need them to produce Nat test. Don't know if a natty boost would help

boz8029

Awards
Well I do still have one left at least and like I said it did compensate for the missing one. So I still produce at normal levels as of the last time I got tested.

Wow sorry to hear about the boys. I don't know.... I thought u need them to produce Nat test. Don't know if a natty boost would help

boz8029

Awards
I appreciate you taking a look. I plan on doing a log of this too. I will try to take pictures, measurements, and my weight before I start. I haven't ever done a log but I will give it a shot.

I see no overlappage

murk01

murk01

Awards
Well I do still have one left at least and like I said it did compensate for the missing one. So I still produce at normal levels as of the last time I got tested.
O. So ur good. And that stack... I'm jealous ... log if. U should have good results!

boz8029

Awards
Can I take the Endosurge serving and the Intimidate at the same time when I go to bed or should I take the Endosurge serving with dinner?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Can I take the Endosurge serving and the Intimidate at the same time when I go to bed or should I take the Endosurge serving with dinner?
Id take it with dinner then the Intimidate right before bed.

boz8029

Awards
Thanks guys a appreciate it....I took the Endosurge last night with dinner and then the Intimidate right before I went to sleep. I slept like a rock. I take the Muscle Pharm ZMA with melatonin too.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks guys a appreciate it....I took the Endosurge last night with dinner and then the Intimidate right before I went to sleep. I slept like a rock. I take the Muscle Pharm ZMA with melatonin too.
Cool. U gonna log it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is great timing...some L-Dopa in the evening, ZMA and melatonin before bed. Id be sleeping like a rock too

boz8029

Awards
Cool. U gonna log it
I want to but I don't have a mirror over here. We have plexi glass for mirrors so they are kind of like funny house mirrors. I can tell you what I have experienced since starting it on Friday.

I few things that I have noticed is like I said above is the insanely deep sleep. I did cardio last night for 40 minutes and I haven't done cardio in months since I was trying to get bigger. I felt like I wasn't going to get tired the entire time. I was running a 6:30-7:00 mile on the treadmill and it felt really good. Other than that I haven't noticed any real changes yet.

boz8029

Awards
That is great timing...some L-Dopa in the evening, ZMA and melatonin before bed. Id be sleeping like a rock too
Maybe you can educate me on why does it make me sleep so deeply? I don't mind it but I am just curious.

boz8029

Awards
Would it be okay to take 3 servings of Compound 20 a day? If so I am going to get another bottle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you can educate me on why does it make me sleep so deeply? I don't mind it but I am just curious.
Which? All three of those things can make you sleepy for different reasons

Would it be okay to take 3 servings of Compound 20 a day? If so I am going to get another bottle.
I see no issue if you've been comfortable with 2 per day

murk01

murk01

Awards
I want to but I don't have a mirror over here. We have plexi glass for mirrors so they are kind of like funny house mirrors. I can tell you what I have experienced since starting it on Friday.

I few things that I have noticed is like I said above is the insanely deep sleep. I did cardio last night for 40 minutes and I haven't done cardio in months since I was trying to get bigger. I felt like I wasn't going to get tired the entire time. I was running a 6:30-7:00 mile on the treadmill and it felt really good. Other than that I haven't noticed any real changes yet.
Well keep posting. I want to try endosurge and intimidate. Wondering if it worth the extra cash. Over daa powder.

boz8029

Awards
I was wondering why the Intimidate made me sleep so soundly. I have been taking the ZMA with melatonin.

I did cardio again last night and if felt pretty good again. I am not sure what but one of the things I am taking now definitely has made cardio easier. I am experimenting with my preworkout supplementation. I have taken Flashover, Maximize Intense, and Jack3d. Tomorrow we are doing arms so I am going to take Hemavol and Maximize Intense for the first time together. I keep seeing everyone talk about how awesome it is so we will see. I did traps today which felt pretty good on just the Maximize Intense.

boz8029

Awards
I tried the Maximize Intense/Hemavol combo today and holy ****!!! That was awesome!!! We did arms and for the first time in my life my PT shirt was tight on my arms. They literally were over an inch bigger after we got done working out. I am going to stick with this combo for the near future.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Dang I Goya try that. Do you think hemoval is good on its own. Did u get a head ache from the cimbo

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Dang I Goya try that. Do you think hemoval is good on its own. Did u get a head ache from the cimbo
Hemavol solo is great.

However when combined with anything else its nothing short of amazing.

Ive tried:

Hemavol + maximize intense

Hemavol + craze

Hemavol + ultima

=

All amazing and effective

boz8029

Awards
^^^^^^I agree totally....I plan on trying it with Flashover and Jack3d. It was the most insane pump I have had. I am taking today and tomorrow off due to mission related things. I will be back in the gym on Sunday. Each day I feel more hard and more filled out. It is really hard to explain but I just feel better. I will weight myself again tomorrow morning I was 204 last Friday.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. I might pick it up. U ever try maniac from AI. I had the sample and had a real nice pump.
Also have some muscle marinade. MM doest give great pumps but it gets me in the zone.
Ever try mixing it With MM or maniac? Do you think it would work.
Jack3d and no xplode don't agree with me. I get head aches and it completely fuks up my work out.

boz8029

Awards
Yeh. I might pick it up. U ever try maniac from AI. I had the sample and had a real nice pump.
Also have some muscle marinade. MM doest give great pumps but it gets me in the zone.
Ever try mixing it With MM or maniac? Do you think it would work.
Jack3d and no xplode don't agree with me. I get head aches and it completely fuks up my work out.
I have been reading about MM and I think that with Hemavol would be a great combo. The only thing MM seems to be missing is the pump. I used to only use NOxplode but I quit once I started using Jack3d. We are going to actually be able to lift today so we are going to do shoulders. I am going to take the Flashover with Hemavol today. I weighted my this morning and I was 202 so that is a 2 pound difference from last week. I would attribute that to me acutally doing cardio again. It looks like Maniac doesn't show the amount for each ingredient so I wouldn't mix it with Hemavol since it as some pump ingredients in it.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. I love muscle marinade for focus. Its pretty intense. But I get no pumps out of it. I hope the reformulate it for pumps. Hemoval is stim free?

boz8029

Awards
Yeh. I love muscle marinade for focus. Its pretty intense. But I get no pumps out of it. I hope the reformulate it for pumps. Hemoval is stim free?

Yeah, there are no stims in Hemavol except some b12 but I wouldn't really consider that a stim.

boz8029

Awards
I am thinking about adding in PES Alpha-T2 to enhance some fat burning. This won't counter act anything else will it?

boz8029

Awards
Thanks...I am still thinking about it. I have been doing cardio about every other day and I have started to notice some changes in my waist. I only carry fat in my love handles so that is where I usually look first. This coming Friday will be 2 weeks into it so I will weight my self and tape my waist again then.

boz8029

Awards
I really suck at giving updates on here but I have been swamped. I just hit week 3 this past Friday and I added in Alpha-T2 on Saturday. I really want to see my abs come back. What I have been running has helped but I wanted to kick it up a notch. I have started to notice a big increase in my vascularity all over. I am feeling fuller and denser everyday that goes by. For some reason I have not been as hungry as I thought I would be. I am actually having a hard time eating enough, granted I am eating at a DFAC in Afghanistan so the food is not always appealing either. I am hoping to see even more vascularity and leaning out these coming weeks. The more I read this forum the more I love it. There is almost too much info to soak up.