Endosurge/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Compound 20 stack=to much?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh. I might pick it up. U ever try maniac from AI. I had the sample and had a real nice pump.
    Also have some muscle marinade. MM doest give great pumps but it gets me in the zone.
    Ever try mixing it With MM or maniac? Do you think it would work.
    Jack3d and no xplode don't agree with me. I get head aches and it completely fuks up my work out.
    I have been reading about MM and I think that with Hemavol would be a great combo. The only thing MM seems to be missing is the pump. I used to only use NOxplode but I quit once I started using Jack3d. We are going to actually be able to lift today so we are going to do shoulders. I am going to take the Flashover with Hemavol today. I weighted my this morning and I was 202 so that is a 2 pound difference from last week. I would attribute that to me acutally doing cardio again. It looks like Maniac doesn't show the amount for each ingredient so I wouldn't mix it with Hemavol since it as some pump ingredients in it.

2. Yeh. I love muscle marinade for focus. Its pretty intense. But I get no pumps out of it. I hope the reformulate it for pumps. Hemoval is stim free?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh. I love muscle marinade for focus. Its pretty intense. But I get no pumps out of it. I hope the reformulate it for pumps. Hemoval is stim free?

Yeah, there are no stims in Hemavol except some b12 but I wouldn't really consider that a stim.

4. I am thinking about adding in PES Alpha-T2 to enhance some fat burning. This won't counter act anything else will it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by boz8029
    I am thinking about adding in PES Alpha-T2 to enhance some fat burning. This won't counter act anything else will it?
    Compound 20 , and.t2 might not b a good mix
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Compound 20 , and.t2 might not b a good mix
    I like the mix actually. At first I was weary as there is multiple beta-agonists involved. But since all 3 are so clean...it works great
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Thanks...I am still thinking about it. I have been doing cardio about every other day and I have started to notice some changes in my waist. I only carry fat in my love handles so that is where I usually look first. This coming Friday will be 2 weeks into it so I will weight my self and tape my waist again then.

8. I really suck at giving updates on here but I have been swamped. I just hit week 3 this past Friday and I added in Alpha-T2 on Saturday. I really want to see my abs come back. What I have been running has helped but I wanted to kick it up a notch. I have started to notice a big increase in my vascularity all over. I am feeling fuller and denser everyday that goes by. For some reason I have not been as hungry as I thought I would be. I am actually having a hard time eating enough, granted I am eating at a DFAC in Afghanistan so the food is not always appealing either. I am hoping to see even more vascularity and leaning out these coming weeks. The more I read this forum the more I love it. There is almost too much info to soak up.

9. Bump.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK to take Endosurge DAA Erase stack at 70% dose
    By ahh123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By slim340 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 19