Whats the deal with toco 8? Where to buy in the UK? - AnabolicMinds.com

Whats the deal with toco 8? Where to buy in the UK?

1. New Member

Whats the deal with toco 8? Where to buy in the UK?

Hey guys, new to the forum.

I've only recently discovered this 'toco 8' supplement, despite it being around since about 09 I believe? I've heard its good for hair health so I wanted to give the stuff a try. What's the deal with it though? Most sites I find it on are out of stock and I saw a thread asking whether or not the stuff has been discontinued, why so?

Where's the best place to purchase in the UK? Do any high street retailers like *** sell the stuff?

Cheers guys.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Finco View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum.

I've only recently discovered this 'toco 8' supplement, despite it being around since about 09 I believe? I've heard its good for hair health so I wanted to give the stuff a try. What's the deal with it though? Most sites I find it on are out of stock and I saw a thread asking whether or not the stuff has been discontinued, why so?

Where's the best place to purchase in the UK? Do any high street retailers like *** sell the stuff?

Cheers guys.
    Certainly not discontinued it is one of our more popular products, you can read more about it and order some from our home website shoot me a PM for a discount

As far as UK websites there are some that carry our products but not sure if Toco-8 is one of them

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the deal
    By iwinulose2981 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 02:08 PM
  2. Whats the deal with IGF and PCT?
    By BrickedUP in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:19 AM