Whats the deal with toco 8? Where to buy in the UK?

Finco

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I've only recently discovered this 'toco 8' supplement, despite it being around since about 09 I believe? I've heard its good for hair health so I wanted to give the stuff a try. What's the deal with it though? Most sites I find it on are out of stock and I saw a thread asking whether or not the stuff has been discontinued, why so?

Where's the best place to purchase in the UK? Do any high street retailers like *** sell the stuff?

Cheers guys.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I've only recently discovered this 'toco 8' supplement, despite it being around since about 09 I believe? I've heard its good for hair health so I wanted to give the stuff a try. What's the deal with it though? Most sites I find it on are out of stock and I saw a thread asking whether or not the stuff has been discontinued, why so?

Where's the best place to purchase in the UK? Do any high street retailers like *** sell the stuff?

Cheers guys.
Certainly not discontinued it is one of our more popular products, you can read more about it and order some from our home website shoot me a PM for a discount

As far as UK websites there are some that carry our products but not sure if Toco-8 is one of them