Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack

  1. New Member
    biomike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack


    Considering this stack

    But was wondering what the big difference was between the Erase pro and Normal Erase, because you can buy erase and anabeta as a stack together and its cheaper than buying the anabeta and then the Erase pro separately. I can't find a erase pro and anabeta stack together to buy yet. Any thoughts?

  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,793
    Rep Power
    3874295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike View Post
    Considering this stack

    But was wondering what the big difference was between the Erase pro and Normal Erase, because you can buy erase and anabeta as a stack together and its cheaper than buying the anabeta and then the Erase pro separately. I can't find a erase pro and anabeta stack together to buy yet. Any thoughts?
    erase pro is geared towards being a part of OTC PCT. Erase is very good, erase pro is stronger. great stack either way. you will love it
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike View Post
    Considering this stack

    But was wondering what the big difference was between the Erase pro and Normal Erase, because you can buy erase and anabeta as a stack together and its cheaper than buying the anabeta and then the Erase pro separately. I can't find a erase pro and anabeta stack together to buy yet. Any thoughts?
    If you wait till morning, you will!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    830342

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you wait till morning, you will!
    This is by far my favorite stack and very flexible for whatever your goals might be. Definitely give it a go!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    biomike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    I've heard a lot about the Erase pro killing libido, this i Really do not want to do ( gotta keep the lady happy haha) and i was wondering if the DAA or Anabeta is going to help prevent that? Any thoughts?
  6. New Member
    biomike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Also was wondering how this stack hsoudl be dosed, Start all three at once? normal dosages on bottles, and what like 3 grams DAA a day? Just curious thanx!
  7. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    830342

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike View Post
    Also was wondering how this stack hsoudl be dosed, Start all three at once? normal dosages on bottles, and what like 3 grams DAA a day? Just curious thanx!
    Yes, start all three at once and if you are afraid of Erase Pro based on one thread (I don't count them as two since they were both started by the same suspicious person), then get the original Erase and start with one and work up from there.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    J19891's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    4883

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike View Post
    I've heard a lot about the Erase pro killing libido, this i Really do not want to do ( gotta keep the lady happy haha) and i was wondering if the DAA or Anabeta is going to help prevent that? Any thoughts?
    Personally, my libido was nuts on erase pro. People have different hormonal profiles and altering the relative amounts of different hormones will effect different people in different ways.
  9. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    115500

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like a good stack to me.
  10. New Member
    biomike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    Personally, my libido was nuts on erase pro. People have different hormonal profiles and altering the relative amounts of different hormones will effect different people in different ways.
    This is true, we`ll see how it goes. Just Wish it was like Erase where u take more than one serving so i can ease my way in and out of it.
  11. New Member
    biomike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Yes, start all three at once and if you are afraid of Erase Pro based on one thread (I don't count them as two since they were both started by the same suspicious person), then get the original Erase and start with one and work up from there.
    Yea, Ive used Erase before with good results. What i liked is that it had multiple servings to take so i could taper on it and taper off instead of the erase pro which is one pill a day...Sadly...I already ordered the Erase pro and all that so i`ll just have to sea with it.
  12. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34241

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike

    Yea, Ive used Erase before with good results. What i liked is that it had multiple servings to take so i could taper on it and taper off instead of the erase pro which is one pill a day...Sadly...I already ordered the Erase pro and all that so i`ll just have to sea with it.
    Some folks have done well with EOD for Erase Pro.
  13. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214979

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    If you wait till morning, you will!
    Where at?!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  14. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,145
    Rep Power
    291864

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Where at?!
    NP i assume!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,793
    Rep Power
    3874295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biomike View Post
    I've heard a lot about the Erase pro killing libido, this i Really do not want to do ( gotta keep the lady happy haha) and i was wondering if the DAA or Anabeta is going to help prevent that? Any thoughts?

    doesnt kill mine at all.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  16. New Member
    Hark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    2349

    Reputation

    Doing the exact same stack (with the addition of Compound 20) and loving it.

    How did you make out, with gains, recomp, etc?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:42 PM
  2. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in