Erase pro and libido

Invictus21

Awards
I've asked some questions on here previously and got good feedback, but I was just chatting with some buddies and they mentioned erase pro can ruin libido and all th after stopping it. Like, will my hormones be all messed up, gyno, no sex drive?? I know I've asked this stuff on here before but I'm just so worried I have never used any product that does anything with testosterone or estrogen. I plan on starting this next week with compound 20. Ppl I know just keep sayin don't start that ****, I'm like erase pro isn't a f***** PH. Well whatever, just put me at ease here ppl so I can use erase pro and know it will not have negative side effects after I get off of it. I wanna keep my libido! Haha thanks.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
No don't worry about it erase doesn't work hormonally. I do have a decrease in libido dosing erase @ 3caps ed so not sure about pro, but after your finished you shouldn't have any issues. Also I know I'm in the minority on the libido issues with erase so don't stress.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Pro annihilates my libido. I've used twice now, and libido doesn't exist.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I've ran the original and pro for 8 weeks and my libido was destroyed. Gains were great though and it bounces right back after you discontinue usage. The low libido effect isn't permanent.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Same as everyone else. Erase Pro crushed my libido. Gains were great. Being in a long distance relationship I welcomed this drop in sex drive.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad I find this. I have been on erase pro for a few Weeks now and my libido is also crushed but I didn't know why. But now I know. My girlfriend is really starting to lose it do I might actually need to stop taking it and just finish my c20. Idk. I'll see if I can push through it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could adding DAA stop this effect?

Or possibly a libido booster like HGW, Trib, Maca?

If so this problem could be fixed for little cash. I don't know as I haven't tried erase :(

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've asked some questions on here previously and got good feedback, but I was just chatting with some buddies and they mentioned erase pro can ruin libido and all th after stopping it. Like, will my hormones be all messed up, gyno, no sex drive?? I know I've asked this stuff on here before but I'm just so worried I have never used any product that does anything with testosterone or estrogen. I plan on starting this next week with compound 20. Ppl I know just keep sayin don't start that ****, I'm like erase pro isn't a f***** PH. Well whatever, just put me at ease here ppl so I can use erase pro and know it will not have negative side effects after I get off of it. I wanna keep my libido! Haha thanks.
There will be no messing up of your hormones, don't worry about it. Give ti a shot, I promise you'll like it.

My first stack was with Erase Pro/ Anabeta/ DAA and it was so good I ended up running it for another 4 weeks, 8 total. But this time I swapped OG Anabeta for the new Anabeta Elite, with two added ingredients to boost testosterone, one being Forskolin. The addition of the Anabeta Elite was well worth it IMO.

biomike

Awards
There will be no messing up of your hormones, don't worry about it. Give ti a shot, I promise you'll like it.

My first stack was with Erase Pro/ Anabeta/ DAA and it was so good I ended up running it for another 4 weeks, 8 total. But this time I swapped OG Anabeta for the new Anabeta Elite, with two added ingredients to boost testosterone, one being Forskolin. The addition of the Anabeta Elite was well worth it IMO.
What was ur dosages for the 8 week cycle? Considering trying it.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I'm on week 5 of ab elite original erase and intemidate I jack off first thing In The morning and fluck the old lady 3-6 times a week... Yeah I guess my libido has decreased! Lol

Droid razor maxx

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 5 of ab elite original erase and intemidate I jack off first thing In The morning and fluck the old lady 3-6 times a week... Yeah I guess my libido has decreased! Lol

Droid razor maxx
Lol well put

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
To those who say it isn't hormonal, yes it is not a prohormone or a steroid, but it does work hormonally. It lowers your estrogen, therefore it does affect your hormones. I am on erase at 3 caps per day right now and my libido is non existent lol. I am going to go down to 2 maybe even 1 pill per day until it comes back. To those of you that have no libido on erase pro just do EOD dosing.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also, you guys should be happy in a way that so many people lose their libido at full dose because that is a sign your estrogen is too low aka the product actually works.

useyourhead

Awards
killed my libido when i took it, but it is fine now. i don't think there are any permanent effects. after a few weeks things went back to normal it seems

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Erase also killed my libido and I didn't see any positive physical results while on it and my
diet is good so I guess it just doesn't work for me.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could adding DAA stop this effect?

Or possibly a libido booster like HGW, Trib, Maca?

If so this problem could be fixed for little cash. I don't know as I haven't tried erase :(
^^^

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I add DAA for a great stack in general. As for "this effect", sure, but I've never experienced a drop while taking the original or Pro.
Thank you sir. I have my next couple "stacks" lined up but want to try erase and being a fan of DAA I figured that may stop this side.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
If anything my piece is extra hard and vascular!

Droid razor maxx

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir. I have my next couple "stacks" lined up but want to try erase and being a fan of DAA I figured that may stop this side.
They work VERY well together:)

Blue_Magic

Awards
What's up guys? I didn't want to waste board space starting a new thread on this so I am bumping up this one. Anyways, I have gyno in my left breast from when I tried an anabolic steroid from some time back, anyways I hear that Erase Pro can get rid. I am currently stack three controlled labs products, Green Magnitude, GlycerGrow, and White Flood together. Would it be ok to take Erase Pro with these 3?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up guys? I didn't want to waste board space starting a new thread on this so I am bumping up this one. Anyways, I have gyno in my left breast from when I tried an anabolic steroid from some time back, anyways I hear that Erase Pro can get rid. I am currently stack three controlled labs products, Green Magnitude, GlycerGrow, and White Flood together. Would it be ok to take Erase Pro with these 3?
Erase Pro will stack with any of those...whether those 3 can all be taken together I dont know...idk what they contain

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever used OG Erase? Maybe 1 to 2 caps per day? Erase Pro seems very powerful.
Yeah regular Erase doesn't bother me like the new one. Thing is I take regular erase at 3 caps a day with no problems and my libido goes up!. Never got any strength gains or anything else from it though but it was an awesome libido booster!.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on Erase Pro for a little over 2 weeks now. No joint pain. And my weiner is working just fine.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I stacked Erase Pro with Intimidate and I would say that the spike in my libido was actually, at times, the downside. My libido was literally 'off the chain' and it was a huge distraction in my day-to-day life.

I'm starting Intimidate again July 1 and will add the EP after 2 weeks.

The other downside to EP was extreme drying of my right elbow. It was cracking like crazy at the end of the run and no amount of cissus could relieve it.

EP = extremely effective, in my experience.

Blue_Magic

Awards
Erase Pro will stack with any of those...whether those 3 can all be taken together I dont know...idk what they contain
Thanks for the info nattydisaster. I am still doing my research but am strongly leaning towards buying the erase Pro right now, this man tit I have is embarrassing, sucks to have a ripped up body but can't go shirtless because of this issue. Hopefully this stuff will take care of it.

btw, my controlled labs stack of the 3 produucts is recommended by controlled labs and is arguably the best outside of taking prohormones/anabolic steroids imo.

J19891

J19891

Awards

Exactly, it's not a PH. You'll be fine man.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I am on day 5 of Anabeta / Erase and weight is the same but I have already lost about an inch in my waist. Pants are falling off... and since the pants are off yea, I am handling the wife! No issues there for me :veryhappy:

also taking Super CIssus / Jack3d / Hemavol

Loving this stack so far. Going to run this for 8 weeks and adding Alpha T2 for the last 4 weeks.

EDIT: I am taking 5 Anabeta (1am / 2 PreW / 2 PostW) training days. I work nights and work out at the end of my shift so my last dose is about 1 to 2 hrs before bed also. Taking 4 spaced out on off days.
Erase is normal 3 per day spaced out.

Last edited:
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am on day 5 of Anabeta / Erase and weight is the same but I have already lost about an inch in my waist. Pants are falling off... and since the pants are off yea, I am handling the wife! No issues there for me :veryhappy:

Loving this stack so far. Going to run this for 8 weeks and adding Alpha T2 for the last 4 weeks.

EDIT: I am taking 5 Anabeta (1am / 2 PreW / 2 PostW) training days. I work nights and work out at the end of my shift so my last dose is about 1 to 2 hrs before bed also. Taking 4 spaced out on off days.
Thanks for the feedback!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol, looking good man. Keep the reports coming!

9sec5oh

Awards
Seems like everyone has different side effects from it...

rockme

rockme

Awards
I have been on the Intimidate/Reversitol stack for one week now and have noticed a drop in libido as well. Reversitol is an anti-estrogen, acting similarly to Erase. But gains are good, so I don't care!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
not to hijack this thread, but

day 9 of Anabeta/Erase, and I would have to say that Libido is down just a bit. The best way to describe it is...I am not like a sex crazed animal like on some test boosters, but when the wife wants to I have no issues.

If I had to point out one draw back/side effect (if you can even call it that) is the hunger. I am not hungry all the time but if I go too long in between my meals then it starts to make me nauseous. Like I said though, not really calling it a side effect/drawback...it reminds me to eat and lets me know my body is craving nutrients :) Still Loving this Stack!!

edit: also recovery is outstanding! Went on a 40 mile bike ride yesterday and still killed chest today. Legs feel good also. They feel better the day after then before I was on this stack anyway. Also adjusted my dose a bit. On the days I work I workout after work and a few hours before bed, so I am still taking the 2 Pre but now just 1 after and moved the other pill to my evening meal
(ex. 1@ bfast about 4pm / 1@ dinner about 0130am / 2@PreW 0545 / 1 PostW about 0730...then bedtime)
nights off
ex( 1@bfast about 2pm / 2PreW @11pm / 2 PostW ABOUT 0100am)

Last edited:
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess we now know what it actually "erases" .
IQ?

I loved my Erase Pro. The only downside is I became a walking weapon on day 3 with it. Ladies had to stretch their skirts down towards their knees and wear a turban or beware.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Is the general consensus that Erase Pro is better than Reversitol?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I love these threads since everyone is throwing their 2 cents in. I've taking the original erase and i will admit that the libido was sort of on the downside. I did two cycles of it, dosed at 3 caps ED for about 6 weeks for both cycles. It dried me out pretty hard, pissing like a water fountain, but the vascularity/strength were a big plus for me. I would see new veins poppin out around beginning of week 2. When coming off the supp, i tapered even though i know its not necessary since its a suicidal inhibitor but im always on the cautious side when dealing with the hormones (or inhibiting the enzyme). Discontinuing use definitely saw the libido sky rocket, but the funny thing was the morning wood would be killer haha. Everyone is trying the Anabeta/erase stack and im pretty convinced that im going to give it a shot! I still have the original of erase and anabeta. Both really good supps IMO.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
im coming to the end of the bottle and im kinda excited about getting my libido back! Erase pro is overkill imho, down to 1 tab a day from 3, i can bare the joint ache, i cant bare not being a bedroom monster (and the missus doesnt exactly approve either!)