Erase Pro

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Erase Pro


    Hey guys about to start my anabeta elite and erase pro stack tomorrow.. may end up logging it...
    Myquestion is this: Am i supposed to dose my Erase pro WITH food or WITHOUT? Ie should i take it immediately upon waking, or should i wait until meal 1 to take that erase pro? (already have taken AB before, i know how to dose that)


  2. its recommended to take it with your first meal of the day.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   
       


  3. I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

    But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

    Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

    But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

    Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.
    I second running DAA with it.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  5. Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL
    Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.
    Anabeta preworkout with DAA. But IMO I would take the Erase Pro either right when you wake up with breakfast or directly before bed with your bedtime shake(if you take one).

    Kinda breaks it up throughout the day. I don't like taking many things at once personally.

  7. Maybe it was just me, but I took Anabeta Elite and Compound 20 one time fasted preworkout just to try it out, and had to cut my workout short due to being nauseous. I just made it home before throwing up in my driveway. I could actually see the red pill caps half broken down lol.

  8. Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?

  9. Per bottle instructions, take it with your first meal of the day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?
    I have droid so I went to the App Store and just looked it up.

    What phone do you have?

  11. I have a lg marquee, very similar to the droid. The only app i'm finding is "forum runner" for 1.99. I thought there was something moer specific for this website

  12. The forum runner is what I use. The avi should be the AM written out logo.
    Mine is free.

    I just searched "anabolicminds" and it came up

  13. with food
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. I'm 35 days into Erase Pro and 5 days into EP and Anabeta Elite. I simply follow the directions on the label for AE but take my EP right after my workout

  15. i wake up, take breakfast and immediately after breakfast i take it
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  16. As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Thanks for the feed back guys..... Day one today, just hit legs. Did some cambered bar squats, 350x6,,8 ,5.. Those f"rs are HARD
    Edit:: thinking about grabbing some intimidate for Wells 4_8 and making a log out of this.. Who knows maybe grab some igf2 and have fun with it!! We'll seehow my bank account is looking

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
    This. It doesn't have the sort of half life where it's really going to be a significant issue.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
    This tends to be my view as well. I have tried both and didn't notice any difference between dosing with or without food.

    Just take it at the same time of the day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow
    It should just be around the same time? Or are you saying I should be taking it at exactly (for example 830) everyday with a meal?? Our would out be ok if i'm up earlier some days and later others

  22. I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.
    Do I really want my joints dried out...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Do I really want my joints dried out...
    Well i mean, if the rest of you is drying out too....
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Do I really want my joints dried out...
    Supplement with some cissus and fish oil and/or lower the dosage. U'll be fine.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Do I really want my joints dried out...
    I second niteman. I take fish oil, 3g daily, and never experienced dry joints. I ran it for 8 consecutive weeks.

  27. I've dosed Androsta-35-diene-717-dione pretty high and I already have knee tendinitis but never really felt the dried joints

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

    I second niteman. I take fish oil, 3g daily, and never experienced dry joints. I ran it for 8 consecutive weeks.
    I take fish oil daily as well, on day two of the stack

  29. I'm too lazy to start a new thread so i'll probably just use this as some sort of log. day three of the stack, i'm notcing my muscles are starting to get fuller, no strength increases, but i can see my abs are defintely getting drier in the morning.. Libido is slightly up, I was staring at this girls ass today in the gym (she was wearing yoga pants) and all i could think was "man i want to F^CK that AS$!!!"

  30. Yep. Your libido is up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in