Erase Pro - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase Pro

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase Pro

Hey guys about to start my anabeta elite and erase pro stack tomorrow.. may end up logging it...
    Myquestion is this: Am i supposed to dose my Erase pro WITH food or WITHOUT? Ie should i take it immediately upon waking, or should i wait until meal 1 to take that erase pro? (already have taken AB before, i know how to dose that)

Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its recommended to take it with your first meal of the day.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.
    I second running DAA with it.

Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL
    Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.
    Anabeta preworkout with DAA. But IMO I would take the Erase Pro either right when you wake up with breakfast or directly before bed with your bedtime shake(if you take one).

Kinda breaks it up throughout the day. I don't like taking many things at once personally.
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Maybe it was just me, but I took Anabeta Elite and Compound 20 one time fasted preworkout just to try it out, and had to cut my workout short due to being nauseous. I just made it home before throwing up in my driveway. I could actually see the red pill caps half broken down lol.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Per bottle instructions, take it with your first meal of the day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?
    I have droid so I went to the App Store and just looked it up.

What phone do you have?
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I have a lg marquee, very similar to the droid. The only app i'm finding is "forum runner" for 1.99. I thought there was something moer specific for this website
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

The forum runner is what I use. The avi should be the AM written out logo.
    Mine is free.

I just searched "anabolicminds" and it came up
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

with food
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

I'm 35 days into Erase Pro and 5 days into EP and Anabeta Elite. I simply follow the directions on the label for AE but take my EP right after my workout
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i wake up, take breakfast and immediately after breakfast i take it
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the feed back guys..... Day one today, just hit legs. Did some cambered bar squats, 350x6,,8 ,5.. Those f"rs are HARD
    Edit:: thinking about grabbing some intimidate for Wells 4_8 and making a log out of this.. Who knows maybe grab some igf2 and have fun with it!! We'll seehow my bank account is looking
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
    This. It doesn't have the sort of half life where it's really going to be a significant issue.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    This tends to be my view as well. I have tried both and didn't notice any difference between dosing with or without food.

Just take it at the same time of the day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow
    It should just be around the same time? Or are you saying I should be taking it at exactly (for example 830) everyday with a meal?? Our would out be ok if i'm up earlier some days and later others
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.
    Do I really want my joints dried out...
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Well i mean, if the rest of you is drying out too....
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Supplement with some cissus and fish oil and/or lower the dosage. U'll be fine.

Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I second niteman. I take fish oil, 3g daily, and never experienced dry joints. I ran it for 8 consecutive weeks.
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I've dosed Androsta-35-diene-717-dione pretty high and I already have knee tendinitis but never really felt the dried joints
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

I second niteman. I take fish oil, 3g daily, and never experienced dry joints. I ran it for 8 consecutive weeks.
    I take fish oil daily as well, on day two of the stack
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I'm too lazy to start a new thread so i'll probably just use this as some sort of log. day three of the stack, i'm notcing my muscles are starting to get fuller, no strength increases, but i can see my abs are defintely getting drier in the morning.. Libido is slightly up, I was staring at this girls ass today in the gym (she was wearing yoga pants) and all i could think was "man i want to F^CK that AS$!!!"

Yep. Your libido is up.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a great deal. I just started Synthetic Supplements DAA. I've tried two other DAA's in the past, both gave me bad stomach problems. I've been using SynSupps DAA for almost a week and have not had any stomach issues.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

That is a great deal. I just started Synthetic Supplements DAA. I've tried two other DAA's in the past, both gave me bad stomach problems. I've been using SynSupps DAA for almost a week and have not had any stomach issues.
    I ended up grabbing intimidate and pes erase for 36.. Plus some assault.. Plus another bottle of ABE B-) i'm good for a while.. Ready to rip it up.. Too bad it's Sumner our id be ready for some heavy bulking / 5/3/1
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I ended up grabbing intimidate and pes erase for 36.. Plus some assault.. Plus another bottle of ABE B-) i'm good for a while.. Ready to rip it up.. Too bad it's Sumner our id be ready for some heavy bulking / 5/3/1
    I hear that! Cutting every summer gets lame.
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Agreed^
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Going to just keep using this thread as my log... So i'm one week into my anabeta elite and erase pro stack, and i must say i do look quite fuller. vascularity is coming up. Haven't yet experienced the "food pump" my bro was talking about.. been feeling strong lately, not sure if it's cause of that or its just my refreshed "kill it or quit it" attitude. Been REAL strong on my squats lately, even though ive been "slightly" cutting... did some safety bar squats today, 4 working sets.. 295x9, 315x7,7, 295x7.. got a nice quad pump.
    i know thats not much weight, but if you've ever done safteysquat bar squats, you know that's no easy task.. the bar puts the weight a bit higher than normal, causing you to dip forward, meaning you REALLY have to focus on pushing back with your neck / upperback to stay upright.. definitely felt that **** in my lower / upper back.
    rest ofthe leg workout went quite well. been having real good mind muscle connection with my legs and they are definitely growing from the (previously) heavy squat workouts..
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been taking erase pro for couple of days now and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Like seriously, WOW!

I don't know if anything could possibly even touch it. I take it every morning with my first meal but I wake up at different times due to my schedule being kind of weird but since it just needs to be taken everyday at the same time then I could set up an alarm and have my first meal everyday at the same time and see if it'll effect anything. Even 5% difference is still 5% of difference
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I have been taking erase pro for couple of days now and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Like seriously, WOW!

I don't know if anything could possibly even touch it. I take it every morning with my first meal but I wake up at different times due to my schedule being kind of weird but since it just needs to be taken everyday at the same time then I could set up an alarm and have my first meal everyday at the same time and see if it'll effect anything. Even 5% difference is still 5% of difference
    Haha pretty awesome right??
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Forgot to note- but i have been dryer as well. it helps i cleaned my diet up but i can defintely tell its the EP.. I'm sure the effect will be larger as time goes on and as i continue to clean my diet up more.. not quite satisfied with how lean i am yet but i dont want to be sacrificing strength for abs.. so i'll lose it slowly.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Just to recollect- The first month I am stacking ABE + EP + litup for DAA (2scoops)
    .. the second month I will be using ABE + normal erase + intimidate
    I just bought another bottle of ABE cause i wanted to try out the AT2 and two free bottles, you can't lose... I'll be throwing the AT2 in the stack whenever it comes in the mail.

I know the normal bottle of erase says to split up my dosage, but would it hurt to just take all 3 erase pills with meal 1, as it is the same amount (75mgs) of the active in erase pro..
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Just to recollect- The first month I am stacking ABE + EP + litup for DAA (2scoops)
    .. the second month I will be using ABE + normal erase + intimidate
    I just bought another bottle of ABE cause i wanted to try out the AT2 and two free bottles, you can't lose... I'll be throwing the AT2 in the stack whenever it comes in the mail.

I know the normal bottle of erase says to split up my dosage, but would it hurt to just take all 3 erase pills with meal 1, as it is the same amount (75mgs) of the active in erase pro..
    It wouldn't hurt.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8