Erase + DAA bloodwork

nemix

Awards
Hey everyone, newer here just thought I'd post up my results from my last run with erase and DAA. Asked the doc to test estrogen levels too but apparently he never did :( Only supps I ran for 8 weeks and these results were from the day before starting and at the end of week 6

Before (my results on the left, standard range listed on the right)

Lipid panel
Cholesterol 163 < 239 - mg/dL
Triglyceride 63 < 199 - mg/dL
HDL 43 > 40 - mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated 107 < 129 - mg/dL

ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase)
ALT 19 < 36 - U/L

Testosterone
TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 538 250 - 1100ng/dL
Testosterone free 106.8 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

After
Cholesterol 166 < 239 - mg/dL
Triglyceride 86 < 199 - mg/dL
HDL 45 > 40 - mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated 104 < 129 - mg/dL

ALT 41 < 36 - U/L

Testosterone
TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 534 250 - 1100 ng/dL
Testosterone free 120.6 35.0 - 155.0pg/mL

So no big changes. Not sure how significant the 14 pg/mL raise in free test is. My ALT sure did go up, is erase hard on the liver? DAA wouldn't cause it because it's an amino, the liver shouldn't need to process it correct?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting this. ALT can fluctuate with workout intensity (and pain reliever use, etc), and 41 is nothing to fret over.

Were estrogen/E2 levels tested?

nemix

Awards
Thanks for posting this. ALT can fluctuate with workout intensity (and pain reliever use, etc), and 41 is nothing to fret over.

unfortunatly no, asked for them to be tested but they never were. I'll be running this again at the end of summer to get those numbers because that's what I was most curious about. I also forgot to mention I'm 24 years old

uvawahoowa

Awards

What is alt exactly?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I wonder if you used the DAA with TMG and some LCLT if results would be different?

nemix

Awards
Blood was drawn at the same time both days and I workout every other day so I made sure I went in both times after my day off (not sure if it'd make a difference, just thought I'd be consistent).

I was dosing the recommended 3g of DAA (nutraplanet brand, may try a diff. route next time) every morning, did it on an empty stomach. I dosed erase at 3 caps per day. Spread them out every 6ish hours as recomended. I'm not put off by the products, guess I was just expecting a little more testosterone even though I know I'm young, maybe my body can't produce that much more?

Any recomendations on the Erase next time natty? (want to see what the estrogren levels are so I'll be running it again at the end of summer)

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
LCLT expresses the androgen receptor. there should be ample methylaters in diet but that doesn't mean jack if you lack the ability to methylate properly. nutraplanet brand of DAA is a quality product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LCLT expresses the androgen receptor. there should be ample methylaters in diet but that doesn't mean jack if you lack the ability to methylate properly. nutraplanet brand of DAA is a quality product.
Increasing androgen receptor density would have no effect on serum testosterone. If the effect was significant enough, it could even decrease it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood was drawn at the same time both days and I workout every other day so I made sure I went in both times after my day off (not sure if it'd make a difference, just thought I'd be consistent).

I was dosing the recommended 3g of DAA (nutraplanet brand, may try a diff. route next time) every morning, did it on an empty stomach. I dosed erase at 3 caps per day. Spread them out every 6ish hours as recomended. I'm not put off by the products, guess I was just expecting a little more testosterone even though I know I'm young, maybe my body can't produce that much more?

Any recomendations on the Erase next time natty? (want to see what the estrogren levels are so I'll be running it again at the end of summer)
Tough call...only advice would be to try different DAA. Nice Free T increase..would like to see the estrogen panel

Younglifter16

Awards
what brand DAA did you use? This could make a big diff.

Younglifter16

Awards
It was NP (not sodium form). I'd be curious to see his results with SNS DAA or testforce 2
It seems that all those having bad luck with DAA use plain bulk non-sodium DAA (usually from NP). The study itself used Sodium DAA. I'd wager if he tried it with SNS DAA he'd have much better luck.

CobbledPath

Awards
It seems that all those having bad luck with DAA use plain bulk non-sodium DAA (usually from NP). The study itself used Sodium DAA. I'd wager if he tried it with SNS DAA he'd have much better luck.
NP DAA gave me the worst anxiety, I've used other brands and not had this issue..

uvawahoowa

Awards
How would you know if the daa is sodium or no sodium? Never saw it on labeling...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, newer here just thought I'd post up my results from my last run with erase and DAA. Asked the doc to test estrogen levels too but apparently he never did :( Only supps I ran for 8 weeks and these results were from the day before starting and at the end of week 6

Before (my results on the left, standard range listed on the right)

Lipid panel
Cholesterol 163 < 239 - mg/dL
Triglyceride 63 < 199 - mg/dL
HDL 43 > 40 - mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated 107 < 129 - mg/dL

ALT 19 < 36 - U/L

Testosterone
TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 538 250 - 1100ng/dL
Testosterone free 106.8 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

After
Cholesterol 166 < 239 - mg/dL
Triglyceride 86 < 199 - mg/dL
HDL 45 > 40 - mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated 104 < 129 - mg/dL

ALT 41 < 36 - U/L

Testosterone
TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 534 250 - 1100 ng/dL
Testosterone free 120.6 35.0 - 155.0pg/mL

So no big changes. Not sure how significant the 14 pg/mL raise in free test is. My ALT sure did go up, is erase hard on the liver? DAA wouldn't cause it because it's an amino, the liver shouldn't need to process it correct?
If you're running it again at the end of year run it with SNS DAA. It's sodium DAA and I think your results will be significantly better man.

nemix

Awards
If you're running it again at the end of year run it with SNS DAA. It's sodium DAA and I think your results will be significantly better man.
I'll give it a try, thanks for the feedback/tips everyone

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
Free test up by 13% which is quite good considering you're 24 and the study concentrated on 27 to 40 years old or something.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Those results are so minimal that i'd be more likely to say they the stack simply isn't effective or worth the money. That level of fluctuation could easily be caused by day to day life.

I'm not saying this is smoking gun proof, since n=1 that would be foolish, but any one saying "awesome results" its just blowing smoke.

tjwoody

Awards
you know i have some DAA and some base blood work that includes estrogen, total est, lipids. Maybe I will give this a try. thx for sharing OP

nemix

Awards
I know its nothing major, was expecting a lot more expecially with the DAA studies.

Wish more people would get blood work done so we can establish a record of what seems to be working the best

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If you look at the bloods on DAA most people (but not all) notice an increase in E2. For this reason Dinoiii recommends using a AI along with DAA. I would really like to see your E2 results.

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
If you look at the bloods on DAA most people (but not all) notice an increase in E2. For this reason Dinoiii recommends using a AI along with DAA. I would really like to see your E2 results.
The DAA study also stated that DAA induces the aromatase enzyme and therefore, to see mazimum benefit, I would suggest an enzyme blocker.

In regards to the benefit of +13% Testosterone: we need to look at cost effectiveness and clinical effectiveness separately.

Taken for extended periods, this amount of testosterone would certainly be more beneficial, but if taken for one month in a year, it will be less effective. So I believe it does show clinical effectiveness from the evidence I've seen. If someone is used to taking anabolics, of course the benefit would not be as obvious.

Cost effectiveness is another issue, and it is very subjective. Some individuals have a lot of disposable income, so purchasing DAA on a regular basis does not impact on them at all and visa versa.

It ultimately depends upon what route the individual wants to take - a natural route or performance enhancers.