Supplements online or brick and mortar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Ok.....a bit of an opinion poll.

For those of you (us) buying supplements, where do you find is the best place and WHY?

ADMIN EDIT:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

Board Rules

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ok.....a bit of an opinion poll.

For those of you (us) buying supplements, where do you find is the best place and WHY?

1. Traditional retail (name store)
2. Online (URL)
Online at nutra for the most part. I don't think putting other supp websites up here is allowed though...

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Online at nutra for the most part. I don't think putting other supp websites up here is allowed though...
Thanks UVA. Gotta love forum censorship. I understand banning offensive language or blatant marketing but it's too bad the site administrators would limit members recommending sites. I understand it borders shameless promotion for some people but it's still censorship! Lol

Thanks for the comment bro. I appreciate it! :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks UVA. Gotta love forum censorship. I understand banning offensive language or blatant marketing but it's too bad the site administrators would limit members recommending sites. I understand it borders shameless promotion for some people but it's still censorship! Lol

AM is nutraplanet's forum...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
europa wholesale

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
unless you have a business account you cant purchase from there, nutra is by far the cheapest...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
love nutra. where i live there is no supplement stores. i would have to fly to anchorage.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

Board Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.