Daa vs. intimidate

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Ran an erase/daa cycle about 6 months ago, loved it. Just started an 8 week cycle of erase 3x a day and 1 intimidate at night. Wondering if anyone has seen significant diff between daa and ndma?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The user southpaw ran a comparison of the two. He claimed Intimidate to be far superior.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Intimidate FOR SURE! Check out my log in my sig.

Intimidate has give me so far real crazy dreams vivid, sleeping getting better and better each day! Reduce soreness and a whole boat load of benfits!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you will see in as little as 2.5 weeks man, the strength gain on intimidate will make it a 32week a year supplement for you i promise :)

J

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I made a thread showing before and after blood tests results. I had an increase of almost 25% testosterone in about 5 weeks on Intimidate . What really put me over the edge was Testabolan V2. My free testosterone was flagged as High on the blood work results.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a thread showing before and after blood tests results. I had an increase of almost 25% testosterone in about 5 weeks on Intimidate . What really put me over the edge was Testabolan V2. My free testosterone was flagged as High on the blood work results.
Just read that thread awesome results

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
NMDA

Pros
-If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
-Smaller doses
-Less potential for GI issues
Cons
-Doesn't act at the testes directly
-Has lower BBB permeability
-Lack of human studies
-Less known safety profile

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability
-Boosts T activity at testes

Cons
-Higher potential for aromatization
-Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
NMDA

Pros
-If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
-Smaller doses
Cons
-Lack of human studies

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability

Cons
Solid info! Personally I am going with Intimidate after running both Daa and nmda. Daa didn't work for me that well... If did I got far better gains from intimidate. Daa non responder?

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
NMDA

Pros
-Smaller doses
Cons
-Lack of human studies

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability

Cons
You are a good man. (Shakes Hand)

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried both, Intimidate offered superior results as compared to DAA, in terms of leaning me out faster, enhancing libido, no GI issues and better overall recovery.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Having tried both, Intimidate offered superior results as compared to DAA, in terms of leaning me out faster, enhancing libido, no GI issues and better overall recovery.
Did you notice an increase in body temp?

A

aceroni

Awards
This is a good thread with a lot of good info... Did you guys have a link to the other thread with the blood results of both daa and intimidate?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great info. The divanil found in Tv2 actually decreases total test(doesn't matter relax) while significantly increasing free test. Doesn't surprise me one bit your FT was over the limit :D

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
good info ;)

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Do you guys suggest stacking zma with intemidate?

Droid razor maxx

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In July I am going to be stacking Intimidate with Erase Pro....I am psyched as hell as the feedback I have gotten on Intimidate has been tremendous.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely a sure fire way to get some sick sleep!!! That's why NP has a "buy intimidate and get a free ZMA + drawstring bag" promo going now!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I got the erase -intemidate stack
Just waiting on the mail! Tick tock tick tock!
Droid razor maxx

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Droid razor maxx
I made the decision that he cost benefits weren't there to spend more on intimidate...might have made a mistake on that one...

Maybe I will run 8 weeks of intimidate with erase after my next daa/erase/endosurge stack in august. I will be running blood work every month so that should clear things up

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Droid razor maxx
damn mail... should have rush ordered it!!!!

Mike

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Just added in alpha t2 as well...any thoughts?

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Just an update... I dosed my first intimadate last night... Best sleep in years! I feel really rested... Hope this continues!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

Droid razor maxx

U

uvawahoowa

Awards

Droid razor maxx
Interesting, I have always taken it in the AM first thing. I will have to see the nighttime effects when I go back on it

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
It's definitely a sure fire way to get some sick sleep!!! That's why NP has a "buy intimidate and get a free ZMA + drawstring bag" promo going now!
Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

Droid razor maxx

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

Droid razor maxx
awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.

We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.

We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.
Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Droid razor maxx
Been dosing like this as well in my log.

3 ZMA caps. 1 Intimidate cap.

Amazing sleep and recovery.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amazing sleep is jsut the beginning boys. JUST YOU WAIT :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!
This is what I miss most! Really try to go for 2 months, when dealing with hormones, they bring slow steady true gains, which take time to solidify.

Mike

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So pissed off, my 6month old son is teething... Little sleep last night! Said f_it got up at 4 and went to the gym.. I was so looking forward to another night of deep sleep, well see how tonight goes

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naps man, my 7yr old used to wake us up every night twice a night especially when we moed to new places. naps are golden even 15min ones

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So u stacked v2 and intimidate? No AI?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made the decision that he cost benefits weren't there to spend more on intimidate...might have made a mistake on that one...

Maybe I will run 8 weeks of intimidate with erase after my next daa/erase/endosurge stack in august. I will be running blood work every month so that should clear things up
How do u get consistent blood work done??

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc
Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.
Ya I'd like to ideally do zma+intim+ pm burner which usually contain sleep aids / gh factors.. Just wondering if there's any negative interactions with the pm burners

A

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
What about intimidate with Mucuna before bed? Obviously to stop prolactin issues, I was going to stack hghup or IGF2 with it as both say take before bed! Is that ok or will one not work taken at the same time?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry. There was more. Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I ended up looking like a sexy bitch with blood test results to back it. =)
Damn I thought I took a lot at once! That's intense, I like it lol