Daa vs. intimidate

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

Droid razor maxx

2. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

Droid razor maxx
    Interesting, I have always taken it in the AM first thing. I will have to see the nighttime effects when I go back on it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    It's definitely a sure fire way to get some sick sleep!!! That's why NP has a "buy intimidate and get a free ZMA + drawstring bag" promo going now!
    Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

Droid razor maxx

4. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

Droid razor maxx
    awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.

We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.

We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.
    Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

Droid razor maxx
    Been dosing like this as well in my log.

3 ZMA caps. 1 Intimidate cap.

Amazing sleep and recovery.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

7. amazing sleep is jsut the beginning boys. JUST YOU WAIT
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

8. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!
    This is what I miss most! Really try to go for 2 months, when dealing with hormones, they bring slow steady true gains, which take time to solidify.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. So pissed off, my 6month old son is teething... Little sleep last night! Said f_it got up at 4 and went to the gym.. I was so looking forward to another night of deep sleep, well see how tonight goes

10. Naps man, my 7yr old used to wake us up every night twice a night especially when we moed to new places. naps are golden even 15min ones
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

11. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal
    I made a thread showing before and after blood tests results. I had an increase of almost 25% testosterone in about 5 weeks on Intimidate . What really put me over the edge was Testabolan V2. My free testosterone was flagged as High on the blood work results.
    So u stacked v2 and intimidate? No AI?

12. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

I made the decision that he cost benefits weren't there to spend more on intimidate...might have made a mistake on that one...

Maybe I will run 8 weeks of intimidate with erase after my next daa/erase/endosurge stack in august. I will be running blood work every month so that should clear things up
    How do u get consistent blood work done??

13. Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc
    Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.
    Ya I'd like to ideally do zma+intim+ pm burner which usually contain sleep aids / gh factors.. Just wondering if there's any negative interactions with the pm burners

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

So u stacked v2 and intimidate? No AI?
    Sorry. There was more. Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I ended up looking like a sexy bitch with blood test results to back it. =)

17. What about intimidate with Mucuna before bed? Obviously to stop prolactin issues, I was going to stack hghup or IGF2 with it as both say take before bed! Is that ok or will one not work taken at the same time?

18. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal

Sorry. There was more. Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I ended up looking like a sexy bitch with blood test results to back it. =)
    Damn I thought I took a lot at once! That's intense, I like it lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Damn I thought I took a lot at once! That's intense, I like it lol
    I didn't know you actually took supplements I just thought you traded them like baseball cards, lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

I didn't know you actually took supplements I just thought you traded them like baseball cards, lol
    Lmfao! good one.....
    you finally get around to fixing your username and spelling it correct?!

21. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Funny! Lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Ya I'd like to ideally do zma+intim+ pm burner which usually contain sleep aids / gh factors.. Just wondering if there's any negative interactions with the pm burners
    Can I get a bump on this from iforce.
    Prob got overlooked a page back

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can I get a bump on this from iforce.
    Prob got overlooked a page back
    what is a PM burner? you mean a non-stim fat burner, or a sleep aid product?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

what is a PM burner? you mean a non-stim fat burner, or a sleep aid product?
    Well it's essentially both in one.. Like alri lean dreams or controlled labs reduction pm, nrgx sleep maxx, etc.

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well it's essentially both in one.. Like alri lean dreams or controlled labs reduction pm, nrgx sleep maxx, etc.
    Rest assured, these "PM burners" aren't burning any fat...

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

U keep crushing my dreams coop..

Pm's full btw lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    I've been doing a bit of reading on this and have followed your lead and ordered the above stack (with ZMA, a multi, and i use Jack3d as a preworkout but only once a week [for legs], if that).

anything else you would recommend that would be necessary to maximize gains/prevent any unwanted sides during or after the stack?

I'm in my mid 30s, have been training for over a decade, and have moved from more powerlifting/strength focussed training to body building (4 day split, 8-12 reps, lots more exercise variety), loving it.

thanks.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Just those particular products, or is it just not possible to increase metabolism or fat burning while sleeping?

29. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Just those particular products, or is it just not possible to increase metabolism or fat burning while sleeping?
    Most products advertised as sleep aids + fat burners fail to do any fat burning. I guess if you put TTA, raspberry ketones, and green coffee bean in a pre-bed product, you could call it a PM burner.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    I've been doing a bit of reading on this and have followed your lead and ordered the above stack (with ZMA, a multi, and i use Jack3d as a preworkout but only once a week [for legs], if that).

anything else you would recommend that would be necessary to maximize gains/prevent any unwanted sides during or after the stack?

I'm in my mid 30s, have been training for over a decade, and have moved from more powerlifting/strength focussed training to body building (4 day split, 8-12 reps, lots more exercise variety), loving it.

thanks.
    Our personal profiles are very similar.
    I had also supplemented Boron based on this article here:http://www.ergo-log.com/boron.html
    For those six weeks I upped my organic red meat intake as well. All in all it was a success and very surprising for such a short period of time.
    The only side effect was low libido which, after talking with folks on this forum, was due to my estrogen getting crushed by the Erase Pro. I went EOD with it and libido mostly normalized.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. intimidate??
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Best Way to Take Intimidate
    By John33 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:07 AM
  3. Intimidate?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements