Daa vs. intimidate

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    I got the erase -intemidate stack
    Just waiting on the mail! Tick tock tick tock!
    Droid razor maxx
    damn mail... should have rush ordered it!!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    damn mail... should have rush ordered it!!!!

    Mike
    Lol

    Droid razor maxx
    •   
       


  3. Just added in alpha t2 as well...any thoughts?

  4. Just an update... I dosed my first intimadate last night... Best sleep in years! I feel really rested... Hope this continues!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    Just an update... I dosed my first intimadate last night... Best sleep in years! I feel really rested... Hope this continues!
    Is ndma supposed to affect sleep?
    •   
       


  6. It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

    Droid razor maxx

  7. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

    Droid razor maxx
    Interesting, I have always taken it in the AM first thing. I will have to see the nighttime effects when I go back on it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    It's definitely a sure fire way to get some sick sleep!!! That's why NP has a "buy intimidate and get a free ZMA + drawstring bag" promo going now!
    Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

    Droid razor maxx

  9. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Vaughn you ain't lying dude! I slept so freaking awesome last night! First time to use this and I think I'm gonna love it! Did I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 8weeks?

    Droid razor maxx
    awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.


    We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    awesome! Intimidate knocks me out within like 20-30 minutes EVERY time. I love the stuff.

    We suggest a 60 day cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle, and then repeat if desired.
    Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    It says take b4 bed dosed with zma awesome sleep

    Droid razor maxx
    Been dosing like this as well in my log.

    3 ZMA caps. 1 Intimidate cap.

    Amazing sleep and recovery.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  12. amazing sleep is jsut the beginning boys. JUST YOU WAIT
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  13. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Nice to know about the cycle! Ty! Yeah 20 min b4 bed out like a light! Hell I can't wait to go to bed tonight!
    This is what I miss most! Really try to go for 2 months, when dealing with hormones, they bring slow steady true gains, which take time to solidify.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. So pissed off, my 6month old son is teething... Little sleep last night! Said f_it got up at 4 and went to the gym.. I was so looking forward to another night of deep sleep, well see how tonight goes

  15. Naps man, my 7yr old used to wake us up every night twice a night especially when we moed to new places. naps are golden even 15min ones
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal
    I made a thread showing before and after blood tests results. I had an increase of almost 25% testosterone in about 5 weeks on Intimidate . What really put me over the edge was Testabolan V2. My free testosterone was flagged as High on the blood work results.
    So u stacked v2 and intimidate? No AI?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    I made the decision that he cost benefits weren't there to spend more on intimidate...might have made a mistake on that one...

    Maybe I will run 8 weeks of intimidate with erase after my next daa/erase/endosurge stack in august. I will be running blood work every month so that should clear things up
    How do u get consistent blood work done??

  18. Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Can intimidate be taken with sleep aids or pm fat burners/cort / gh products like lean dreams, REM pm, sleep max, etc.. Basically GABA, 5htp, valerian, melatonin type products; phosphatidylserine, etc
    Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

    Ive been taking it with ZMA... works like a charm.
    Ya I'd like to ideally do zma+intim+ pm burner which usually contain sleep aids / gh factors.. Just wondering if there's any negative interactions with the pm burners

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    So u stacked v2 and intimidate? No AI?
    Sorry. There was more. Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I ended up looking like a sexy bitch with blood test results to back it. =)

  22. What about intimidate with Mucuna before bed? Obviously to stop prolactin issues, I was going to stack hghup or IGF2 with it as both say take before bed! Is that ok or will one not work taken at the same time?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal

    Sorry. There was more. Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I ended up looking like a sexy bitch with blood test results to back it. =)
    Damn I thought I took a lot at once! That's intense, I like it lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Damn I thought I took a lot at once! That's intense, I like it lol
    I didn't know you actually took supplements I just thought you traded them like baseball cards, lol


  25. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    I didn't know you actually took supplements I just thought you traded them like baseball cards, lol
    Lmfao! good one.....
    you finally get around to fixing your username and spelling it correct?!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. intimidate??
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM
  2. Best Way to Take Intimidate
    By John33 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:07 AM
  3. Intimidate?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 05:14 AM
  4. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
  5. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Log in
Log in